Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure (30290 Views)

Feed Formulation Formulas And Techniques In Poultry / Millet And Maize For Broilers Feed Formulation / Catfish Feed Formulation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by Odgfidelity(m): 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hello there, I an so glad to find out this section that has been created for farmers. But I need someone to please help me on how to practically formulate feed for broilers bird. Lets formulate for 10 birds. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by Seunannointing: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
It will be good if those who have done the formulations and have proved it work responds here cos ur contribution will go a long way to help so many of us

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by survival50: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2014
maize:45%
soya:15%
gnc:10%
wheat offal:10-15%
bone:2%
osyter shell:5%
pkc:5%
salt,lysine,meth&premix

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by Ziggyblaze: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
i advice you buy concentrate then mix with maize, the proportion will be given to you, or you just buy feed. some of the ingredients gotten from pple that mix might not be appropriate for your bird which can cause stunted growth or very low production

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by valarinz: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ziggyblaze:
i advice you buy concentrate then mix with maize, the proportion will be given to you, or you just buy feed. some of the ingredients gotten from pple that mix might not be appropriate for your bird which can cause stunted growth or very low production

You're sounding so negative without proffering any solutions, the young man opened a thread because he needs info from practicing farmers on formula to mix feed, so its either you have something to contribute or you just please read and pass. You Dont mean to tell me that every successful poultry farmer buys feed or concentrate.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by Kutunban: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Op, just getting feed formula might not be economical for you cause feed ingredients fluctuate in prices. I'll will share feed formulas for those interested but you need to consider cost of various ingredients in your locality. Drop your emails if intrested its free. Good luck

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by Juliana7: 3:25am On Dec 11, 2014
@kutunban pls i am interested in your feed formulation. My email is eobeli@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by Odgfidelity(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2014
Thanks so much. But what about Armo concentrate?
Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by rubris4u: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
rubris4u@gmail.com
thanks
Kutunban:
Drop your emails if intrested its free. Good luck
Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by ladton(f): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
tfmlm@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.
Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by Odgfidelity(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
Thanks so much. Mine is odgfidelity@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by sheyi86: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
Kutunban:
Op, just getting feed formula might not be economical for you cause feed ingredients fluctuate in prices. I'll will share feed formulas for those interested but you need to consider cost of various ingredients in your locality. Drop your emails if intrested its free. Good luck
oluwaseyibarnabas8@gmail.com. I'm interested.thanks
Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Due to scam mails that I received in time past, I will not drop my email here. Pls, add me through my signature for further communications
Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by divalizzy(f): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
please i want to start a small scale poultry business, say 300 birds (layers), how much capital do i need for a start, including the coop.

pls advise me. Thank u all
Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by boygeorge: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2014
divalizzy:
please i want to start a small scale poultry business, say 300 birds (layers), how much capital do i need for a start, including the coop.

pls advise me. Thank u all

For the construction of the coop, you will be needing nothing less than 200,000 naira on the average that is apart from the land space, i'd assume you already have the space. This is my own practical experience when i was starting, i started with 400 layer birds and did not lose even one.

Depending on ur location, you will need to buy wood(different sizes), bundles of zinc as well as nails, net, et al. roughly 180,000 to 200,000 naira should put ur deep litter in order.

Then you will need to get ur birds. very good hatcheries will sell day old pullets at around 150 naira. your 300 will be around 45,000naira. then you willneed toget feed to effectively last the first two months which is the most critical period cos at this period they will need to eat as much food they can get, i fed mine adlib ie day and night. you will also need to get a small size generator to power the coop in the event of nepa failure. a small size gen goes for around 12k. most feeds from top feed, stock feed and vital feed go for 2,700per bag for layer mash.

300 birds will be needing nothing less than 25bags from day old to 8wks.thats about 67,500 naira. drugs and vaccine combined for this period will not cost you more than 30,000naira.

so on the average, you are looking at around 400,000naira for start up. then you will continue to spend for feed until they start to lay, but i tell you the first stage is where u will spend most of the dough.

if u are interested in milling feed urself, i can help u out. i am an affillliate to a company in Holland that manufacture excellent poultry feed. i use their feed to feed my broilers and you will notbelieve i sold them at 5wks at more than 2kg weight. holla me on 08060661311 if u are interested. i stay in Abuja. hope this short analysis helps.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hello house, anybody that needs CHI specific day old chicks should contact me. We can get it for you within 48hrs of booking instead of the normal long time waiting. My contact is 08038619766.
Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by waksman(m): 7:47am On Jan 03, 2015
Kutunban:
I am presently serving in osun n wishes to start poultry biz soon after what I learnt in saed . pls I will appreciate if I can av d feed formula too. wekkyboy22@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by Kutunban: 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hello house, I was offline for some days so expect the mails today.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by murshid09(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
im also interested in d formula and also for layers my mail is ameenfoodsnigeria@gmail.com.thamks
Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by Hadehxenmadyl: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
Need genuine assistance regarding farming in our father land , you need not to panic . Our team of expert who has been in the vein of farming are ready to help you with your challenges . You can contact us directly at our IM ibrahimdeji@gmail.com .... for all your enquirers about farming .
Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by Globaby01: 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
Kutunban:
pls am also interested and my email address is yakubuglory01@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by baysure9001: 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ultimable@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by wakeup4real: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
i am interested in d formulation.
Email:toyinolusola@ymail.com
Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by philchudi: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
I am interested A beg ooooh.
philchudi@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by philchudi: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
boygeorge:

For the construction of the coop, you will be needing nothing less than 200,000 naira on the average that is apart from the land space, i'd assume you already have the space. This is my own practical experience when i was starting, i started with 400 layer birds and did not lose even one.

Depending on ur location, you will need to buy wood(different sizes), bundles of zinc as well as nails, net, et al. roughly 180,000 to 200,000 naira should put ur deep litter in order.

Then you will need to get ur birds. very good hatcheries will sell day old pullets at around 150 naira. your 300 will be around 45,000naira. then you willneed toget feed to effectively last the first two months which is the most critical period cos at this period they will need to eat as much food they can get, i fed mine adlib ie day and night. you will also need to get a small size generator to power the coop in the event of nepa failure. a small size gen goes for around 12k. most feeds from top feed, stock feed and vital feed go for 2,700per bag for layer mash.

300 birds will be needing nothing less than 25bags from day old to 8wks.thats about 67,500 naira. drugs and vaccine combined for this period will not cost you more than 30,000naira.

so on the average, you are looking at around 400,000naira for start up. then you will continue to spend for feed until they start to lay, but i tell you the first stage is where u will spend most of the dough.

if u are interested in milling feed urself, i can help u out. i am an affillliate to a company in Holland that manufacture excellent poultry feed. i use their feed to feed my broilers and you will notbelieve i sold them at 5wks at more than 2k weight. holla me on 08060661311 if u are interested. i stay in Abuja. hope this short analysis helps.
Thanks for the detailed info. I am really interested in milling issue. Hop I am also allowed to call u.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by knowledge4(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
survival50:
maize:45%
soya:15%
gnc:10%
wheat offal:10-15%
bone:2%
osyter shell:5%
pkc:5%
salt,lysine,meth&premix

Inadequate!
What are the ratios for the salt, lysine, methonine and premix?
Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by Ura: 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
valarinz:

You're sounding so negative without proffering any solutions, the young man opened a thread because he needs info from practicing farmers on formula to mix feed, so its either you have something to contribute or you just please read and pass. You Dont mean to tell me that every successful poultry farmer buys feed or concentrate.
e
Na true. Me sef no dey buy feed again I formulate. But sincerely, only 10 birds are not worth the stress of feed formulation. Better for him to buy concentrate and mix.
Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by Ura: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
knowledge4:

Inadequate!
What are the ratios for the salt, lysine, methonine and premix?

And he also forgot limestome and antioxidant.
Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by dammike(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
Do you wish to know more about poultry, piggery and fishery business?

Do you need quality and standard day old chicks or point of lay?

Do you wish to start your own farm but don't know how to set it up?

Do you need feed materials, drugs and vaccines for your farm?

Do you wish to produce your own feed for your flock?

Do you wish to change from deep litters to battery cage?

The answer to your needs and wishes is here, contact Damilola on 08059598302, 08128476838, 08060458479, BBM pin:2BD99011. A trial will convince you.

Please do rebroadcast. God bless you
Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by FarmTech(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
You can get sample feed formula for layers (starter, grower and layers feeds), broilers (starter and finisher feeds), pig (sow, weaner and grower feeds), and fish (tilapia and catfish feed) here: Sample Feed Formula For Layers, Broilers, Pigs and Fish.
Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by faridpac3: 1:08am On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=Kutunban post=28770070]Op, just getting feed formula might not be economical for you cause feed ingredients fluctuate in prices. I'll will share feed formulas for those interested but you need to consider cost of various ingredients in your locality. Drop your emails if intrested its free. Good luck
[/ PLEASE SIR I NEED FEED FORMULA FOR BROILERS eMAIL FARIDPAC3@YAHOO.COM TNX
]
Re: Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure by Gombs(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
Kutunban:

Hello ma'am, kindly share formulas for me... i have broilers.

the email is on my signature. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East / How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) / Reduce Farm Labour Cost : Get Powered Mini Weeder/cutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.