Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) (4087 Views)

Boy Survives Zaria Massacre With Hand Chopped Off And Burnt All Over His Body / Foreign Involvement In The Mubi Massacre? / Obi Gives N1m Each To Widows Of Mubi Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by emmyz09(m): 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
with the height of the insurgency the private companies, individuals are at the brunt of the crisis that our government hasn't been able to handle.
May God help us all.
Looting of the banks and destruction of properties are their watchword.

Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by emmyz09(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
more pix

Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Bleep!...
Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by PhockPhockMan: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Too bad

Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by Scout60(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Oh God
Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by onosprince(m): 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by azimibraun: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Our ppl are so blinded they don't see these in an election period of all time . Just think of the young men and women who have lost jobs as a result of these.what a shame my people. If your branch is gone, your job is gone. Imagine me who does nothing else apart from my monthly salary losing my job, with my pregnant jobless wife or my kind with little kids? How will survival be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by azimibraun: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mass grave for innocent and brainwashed kids. Our govt ddnt provide for them, and bokoo haram decieved them. Young boys caught up in the web of a bad country.

3 Likes

Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by stinggy(m): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
What a country cry
Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
azimibraun:
Mass grave for innocent and brainwashed kids. Our govt ddnt provide for them, and bokoo haram decieved them. Young boys caught up in the web of a bad country.

Eyaaaa

39yrs of bad northern lead FG

Tooooo bad cry

11 Likes

Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by azimibraun: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
Those soldiers and the kids they are burying are both victims of wicked Nigerian politicians and their heartless and greedy political decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
Lord of mercy cry.[s] Aint that grave a teensy shallow sad sad[/s]
Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
Who buried who in this picture?

1 Like

Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by 2cato: 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Funny and very sad. May the almighty God grant any soldier that died in this mission enternal rest

1 Like

Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by hazyfm: 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
THIS IS REAL MADNESS
Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by gabriel212: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
KILL THEM ALL AND BURN TO ASH!
Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Those pipo some of you called kids are the pipo terrorising the north, you guys are the boko haram sympathizers.

BH kill innocent civilians you guys will come to NL and start reigning curse on them, now NA killed them now una dey blame the Army/government.

wetin una want

*in MI's voice* Bad belle #its Allowed

4 Likes

Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by Safari29: 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
We don't have a president

1 Like

Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
Safari29:
We don't have a president
Which country be dat so wey no get President

1 Like

Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by tit(f): 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Cybermugu1:
Those pipo some of you called kids are the pipo terrorising the north, you guys are the boko haram sympathizers.

BH kill innocent civilians you guys will come to NL and start reigning curse on them, now NA killed them now una dey blame the Army/government.

wetin una want

*in MI's voice* Bad belle #its Allowed

i just could not understand the azimibraun's thinking.
i read her about 1 hour ago and i was flabbergasted!

1 Like

Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
cry cry cry cry
Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by tushburg(m): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by clara472: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2014

Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by tushburg(m): 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
[quote author=Safari29 post=28702869]We don't have a president[hmmm/quote]
Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by tushburg(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
cry cry cry cry
2cato:
Funny and very sad. May the almighty God grant any soldier that died in this mission enternal rest
Cybermugu1:
Which country be dat so wey no get President
if NA don't take care of you who will?
Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by solihu(m): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
Keneking:
Who buried who in this picture?

You of all people should know!

Jonaaaaaaathaaaaaaaaaan grin
Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by fr3do(m): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
azimibraun:

Their elites and clerics failed them the most, a culture of violence has been in the north since time immemorial, they didn't speak out or fight against it because southerners and Christians were the only people affected. How long did they think the violence won't turn against them?

Thank God, here down south, our elites and clerics helped stop outright violence from yeye groups like bakassi and opc. Wonder what the situation would have been if they were left?

1 Like

Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by Curlieweed: 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
azimibraun:

Unfortunately you are not very spiritual. Those "innocent" martyrs are in Al-Jannah enjoying endless bliss with their virgins and you're here complaining like an unbelieving kafir.

1 Like

Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by eightsin(m): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
Pathetic
Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by guente02(m): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
Really pathetic.
Re: Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) by gratiaeo(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
Thank God for their life

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode / For Your Perfect,modern &good Structure Of Your House Pls Read Dis / Snake Killed After Caught Almost Swallowing Money (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.