Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

PDP Gov Aspirant Wears Bulletproof Vest To Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Gov Aspirant Wears Bulletproof Vest To Primary (1144 Views)

I Didn’t Share Jonathan’s Rice As Xmas Gift —Edo PDP Gov Aspirant / Aminu Kani, Jigawa PDP Gov Aspirant Defects To APC / Dimeji Bankole Kicked Out Of Ogun Governorship Race 24hrs To Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Gov Aspirant Wears Bulletproof Vest To Primary by google1(m): 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
A Lagos State governorship aspirant, Mr.
Babatunde Gbadamosi, popularly known
as BOG, caused a stir at the Lagos State
Peoples Democratic Party governorship
primary when he arrived the venue in a
bulletproof vest.
Gbadamosi, while addressing journalists at
the venue, said he wore the vest in order
to protect himself from being hit by a
stray bullet following the violence that
erupted earlier in the day.
Although the party leadership had said
the violence was caused by thugs loyal to
the opposition party, Gbadamosi said the
real perpetrators of the violence were
from within the PDP.
Gbadamosi said the violence was part of a
plot to intimidate the almost 1,000
delegates that have converged on the
venue.
He said, “I am wearing the bulletproof
vest because I am afraid of being shot at
but I am urging all my supporters to come
and not be intimidated.
“There is fear of intimidation and some
people in the party want to intimidate the
delegates but we will ensure that
everyone will vote fearlessly and as it
pleases them.”
He said it was unfortunate that the party
leadership was supporting an aspirant.
He, however said the leaders would have
their say while the delegates would have
their way.
When asked if he was confident of
winning, he said, “Would I have paid over
N11m to purchase the form if I was not
confident?”

www.punchng.com/news/pdp-gov-aspirant-wears-bulletproof-vest-to-primary/
Re: PDP Gov Aspirant Wears Bulletproof Vest To Primary by bamidele029: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Lmao and they want us to vote PDP in Lagos .

Lagosians will start wearing bullet proofs everywhere grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Gov Aspirant Wears Bulletproof Vest To Primary by Firefire(m): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
He said, “I am wearing the bulletproof vest because I am afraid of being shot at but I am urging all my supporters to come and not be intimidated".

See this yeye fowl... you wear vest come dey tell your supporters without vest to come and not be intimidated when you contesting is intimidated already.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Gov Aspirant Wears Bulletproof Vest To Primary by temitemi1(m): 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
Is non of ur business.
Re: PDP Gov Aspirant Wears Bulletproof Vest To Primary by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
PDP is the nest of killers.......Prof Wole Soyinka

6 Likes

Re: PDP Gov Aspirant Wears Bulletproof Vest To Primary by lakpalakpa: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
Killer Party

Nest of Killes

saTANic Animals

PDP

angry

3 Likes

Re: PDP Gov Aspirant Wears Bulletproof Vest To Primary by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
nigeria politics is like 2nd world war.

1 Like

Re: PDP Gov Aspirant Wears Bulletproof Vest To Primary by lionduke(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
OP pics or you too dey lie
Re: PDP Gov Aspirant Wears Bulletproof Vest To Primary by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
Has it gotten to that? PDP

Smh
Re: PDP Gov Aspirant Wears Bulletproof Vest To Primary by dunkem21(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
He lost from home. Did he wear helmet proof also?

Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: PDP Gov Aspirant Wears Bulletproof Vest To Primary by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
Pictures or.......
Re: PDP Gov Aspirant Wears Bulletproof Vest To Primary by Oklander: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
Lol…

1 Like

Re: PDP Gov Aspirant Wears Bulletproof Vest To Primary by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
They wan turn Lagos to Ekiti state oooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Would You Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship For N20M+USA Citizenship? / List People And Events The Last Time Buhari Was Head Of State / #lagos2015: Ambode Picks Oluranti Adebule As His Running Mate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.