Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Okezie Ikpeazu Wins Pdp Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okezie Ikpeazu Wins Pdp Primaries (1480 Views)

Okezie Ikpeazu Heads To Supreme Court / Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) / James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okezie Ikpeazu Wins Pdp Primaries by slimbiggy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
The pdp gubernatorial primary election held today was a clash of titans and to the dismay of many people the aba ASEPA chairman Okezie Ikpeazu emerged the winner of the primary election ahead of the other contestants out of which the prominent ones are: Achor nwakanma, Uche Ogah, Emeka Nwogu, Okezie Ikpeazu. This is a big bonus to the Ngwa land.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Wins Pdp Primaries by hcupid(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ooo finali so ochendu tactics is working out for him....nawa ooo,ogah please change party if itz possible oo and challenge this ikeazu of a man

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Wins Pdp Primaries by Gboliwe: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
Then PDP should be tossed out. I will campaign for APGA if Otti gets the ticket. No way will I be hAppy seeing this accursed mAn as governor. Its the same T.Orji in another container
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Wins Pdp Primaries by slimbiggy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
with the way things are going in Abia state, the state has a very long way to go before things become okay.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Wins Pdp Primaries by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Gboliwe:
Then PDP should be tossed out. I will campaign for APGA if Otti gets the ticket. No way will I be hAppy seeing this accursed mAn as governor. Its the same T.Orji in another container

^^^Hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Wins Pdp Primaries by cupidhero(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
I see abia state people likes suffering. That foooolish man ikpeazu won the PDP primaries,PDP should forget abia state. A wealthy agboro won PDP primaries. Infact i pray he wins,i want abians to suffer again since they never wanna learn. Imagine this man sends boys to post sanitation bills in the whole of abia and yet aba is dirty and he usually skips houses with military men as security,me and my family is waiting for small police action with him,infact margret avenue go hear am that day. rubiish!
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Wins Pdp Primaries by cupidhero(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
slimbiggy:
with the way things are going in Abia state, the state has a very long way to go before things become okay.
They need another 8 years of suffering before they can actually realize they are behind. i want him to win,maybe T A orji's 8 years didn't teach them well. Most of his supporters have flooded gutters when a lil rain drops and they will be the one to suffer it.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Wins Pdp Primaries by slimbiggy(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
An academic, Dr. Victor Okezie
Ikpeazu has been declared the
governorship candidate of the Peoples
Democratic Party in Abia state. In the primary conducted today, the
bio-chemist and former lecturer
trounced seven other aspirants to
claim victory. He polled 489 votes to win the ticket
to become the torch bearer of the
ruling PDP in February 2015
governorship election. His closest rival, Uche Ogah got 103
votes. Emeka Wogu, former labour
minister got 33 votes and Marc
Wabara, only three votes. The other aspirants were: Iheanacho
Okezie Orji, Okey Emuchey, FN Nwosu
and Acho Nwakama. Ikpeazu is the Deputy General
Manager of the Abia State
Environmental Protection Agency
(ASEPA) Aba and Environs, and former
Head of Department of Applied
Biochemistry, Faculty of Applied Natural Science, Enugu State University
of Science and Technology. He was born on October 18, 1964 to
the family of late Pa Ishmael Ikpeazu
and Deaconess Bessie Ikpeazu of
Umuebere in Umuobiakwa,
Isialaukwu Mbato Autonomous
Community of Obignwa Local Government Area of Abia State,
Nigeria. He is married to Mrs. Nkechi Okezie
Ikpeazu, and their marriage is blessed
with four children, three of them are
undergraduates at various federal and
state universities. Dr Ikpeazu attended Amaise Central
Primary School, Umuobiakwa. He also
attended Eziama High School, Aba and
Ihie High School, from 1975 to 1979
for his secondary education. He holds two degrees from the
University of Maiduguri, Borno State; a
Bachelor Science Degree, Second Class
Upper Division, in Clinical Biochemistry
in 1984, and a Masters of Science
Degree in Biochemical Toxicology in 1990. In 1994, he obtained a Doctor of
Philosophy, PhD, in Biochemical
Pharmacology from the University of
Calabar.

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Wins Pdp Primaries by Gboliwe: 1:26am On Dec 09, 2014
Seriously, some human beings are shameless! This man is from Aba, holds or rather, held a position as high as the deputyGM of the state's environmental agency yet his locality (at least), his Aba is this violated and he isn't even bothered! Chai! What kind of dust did God create this crop of people mbok?
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Wins Pdp Primaries by Odutodaiwa: 1:38am On Dec 09, 2014
The guy will be like Orji. Abia will continue along same trajectory it has been in the last 16yrs.

There are states I consider useless in Nigeria. Those states have been from one successive ediot to another. Delta, Abia, Kogi, Bayelsa, Benue, Ebonyi, Plateau and some Northern states.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Wins Pdp Primaries by ICHINONYE(m): 2:14am On Dec 09, 2014
Dis singulaar news just made me mute since I heard it,Infact am no more hungry again,why do God hate us so much in Abia state, 1st thief gave birth to 2nd thief n dis 2nd thief now gave birth to a criminal ,infact am just sleples
cupidhero:
I see abia state people likes suffering. That foooolish man ikpeazu won the PDP primaries,PDP should forget abia state. A wealthy agboro won PDP primaries. Infact i pray he wins,i want abians to suffer again since they never wanna learn. Imagine this man sends boys to post sanitation bills in the whole of abia and yet aba is dirty and he usually skips houses with military men as security,me and my family is waiting for small police action with him,infact margret avenue go hear am that day. rubiish!
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Wins Pdp Primaries by cupidhero(m): 3:59am On Dec 09, 2014
ICHINONYE:
Dis singulaar news just made me mute since I heard it,Infact am no more hungry again,why do God hate us so much in Abia state, 1st thief gave birth to 2nd thief n dis 2nd thief now gave birth to a criminal ,infact am just sleples
abeg sleep o! Don't abians,they think they are living when they are actually dead. Just tripple your hustle and forget about abia or nigeria cos it will never get better. Don't let a crazy christian deceive you.It used to bother me alot seeing nigerians suffer but not anymore,we have people dying and giving their lives just to save their unborn generations from bad leaders but nigerians prefer to eat 5000 naira and vote in a useless leader and expect him to be a good leader after paying them. Don't let things like this bother you,grind hard and talk to God i'm sure you and your family will be okay.

(1) (Reply)

Shock/thunder That'll Hit Apc Seen At Roadblock(pics) / Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. / Jonathan Projected To Win... Analytical Facts... Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.