Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It (3019 Views)

To What Aim Is BBA, Is It For Moral Acts Or Immoral Acts?. / Five Reasons Why This Year's BBA Is The Worst Ever / Bba Is Back: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by aderonkebams(f): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
BBA is a scam and Nigerians Must stop auditioning for the show, if you are a Nigerian, please click on this link to sign the petition
https://www.change.org/p/please-sign-this-petition-nigerians-should-stop-auditioning-for-bba

Please join this group on Facebook if you support this motion https://www./Saynotobba

Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by lolababe331e: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Big brother will never remove Nigeria since they think we are suckers and they want our money.

I think we need to send our petition the Nigerian Film and Video Censors Board (NFVCB). We ended to let them know that the show is Xenophobic and we need to play up the immoral part. That is the only way to get the show off the Nigerian TV . Once the board has removed the show, they will have no choice but to remove Nigeria from the competition.

2 Likes

Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by aderonkebams(f): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
lolababe331e:
Big brother will never remove Nigeria since they think we are suckers and they want our money.

I think we need to send our petition the Nigerian Film and Video Censors Board (NFVCB). We ended to let them know that the show is Xenophobic and we need to play up the immoral part. That is the only way to get the show off the Nigerian TV . Once the board has removed the show, they will have no choice but to remove Nigeria from the competition.

If they refuse, we can also stop voting. Any contestant from Nigeria will not receive any support from Nigerians again
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by maajin007(m): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
right from the onset I dislike it with passion;the motion u raise is good but brother there re some funny Nigerians ready to defend it with there last blood.
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by lolababe331e: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
aderonkebams:

If they refuse, we can also stop voting. Any contestant from Nigeria will not receive any support from Nigerians again

Yes o , any Nigerian that goes is on their own
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by Agrika: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
The funniest thing is that you can't really pinpoint what the show is all about or what exactly is the show all about...

1 Like

Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by aderonkebams(f): 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
maajin007:
right from the onset I dislike it with passion;the motion u raise is good but brother there re some funny Nigerians ready to defend it with there last blood.
Fortunately, everyone is supporting this motion this time around. Enough is enough!

3 Likes

Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by moneybag100: 12:46am On Dec 09, 2014
I don't even watch the show because I don't see any meaningful lesson for the show. I only download to see their nak.ed body when taking bath or phucking each other...
The show is like indirect po.rn to me.
You have my signature.
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by aderonkebams(f): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2014
big brother show does not respect the choice of the viewers. Rather big brother selects who he wants before the show even starts. Where is the Democracy? or are we still living in Tyranny? It has been happening before but this was the last straw. We say enough is enough. We live in a world where transparency has got to be the bedrock of any organization with integrity. There is no substantial evidence shown to us of who voted. In a world where Nigeria occupies most parts in Rest of Africa, how is it possible that Tayo did not get that vote? As for me i am never watching the show again or voting. Its a waste of time, money and energy. Join me Africa and lets make change.
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by nani667: 11:47am On Dec 09, 2014
So this thread is basically for people that are pained that the Nigerian didn't win.... Una get time sha
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mod pls do the needful. Front page please.
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by safarigirl(f): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
nani667:
So this thread is basically for people that are pained that the Nigerian didn't win.... Una get time sha
no, people who are pained by the constant rigging and blatant disregard for the time and money people spend on this sham. Like Aderonke said, there is no way Tayo lost ROA. People spent more than 100k voting via ROA from Nigeria, plus Nigerians out of the country that voted in ROA. There is no justification for that rigging. And yes, we get time
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by DangotePikin: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bleep bba
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by nani667: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
safarigirl:
no, people who are pained by the constant rigging and blatant disregard for the time and money people spend on this sham. Like Aderonke said, there is no way Tayo lost ROA. People spent more than 100k voting via ROA from Nigeria, plus Nigerians out of the country that voted in ROA. There is no justification for that rigging. And yes, we get time

Is that what you think ? That Nigerians voted ? If they voted it would've shown.... You can't win I'd you don't vote.... Nigerians didn't vote, most Nigerians didn't even care about the crappy BBA.... I didn't even see it on TV once
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by safarigirl(f): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
nani667:

Is that what you think ? That Nigerians voted ? If they voted it would've shown.... You can't win I'd you don't vote.... Nigerians didn't vote, most Nigerians didn't even care about the crappy BBA.... I didn't even see it on TV once
it's not what I think, it's what I KNOW, cuz I'm part of the people that voted. I'm not implying that ALL Nigerians voted cuz that's impossible, but enough of us voted to give him ROA, plus those that voted outside Nigeria
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by eleshin(m): 1:50am On Dec 10, 2014
What actuali prompted this was cos Tayo lost! Ma sister thousands of Tayos av started legging how dey will b d next 9ja rep next year. The only reason Tayo was in d house till d last day was cos they needed our votes, same reason for d previous reps....this is more dan a game, its a big business.
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by kimco(m): 3:20am On Dec 10, 2014
nani667:

Exactly nani....that's what I got from the moaning from this thread. Personally I hate the show cos it's simply stupid to sit down and watch people do absolutely nothing for over 6months or so with the occasional drama. It adds nothing to gud tv and for me is one of the bane of africa ( hyperbole sure but that's how much I rly hate the show). If u guys wanna boycot it, sure....u have my support but not for the reason that a nigerian didn't win. Those are the cries of sore losers....no offence.

Besides didn't a nigerian win before.

1 Like

Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by aderonkebams(f): 8:20am On Dec 10, 2014
kimco:

Exactly nani....that's what I got from the moaning from this thread. Personally I hate the show cos it's simply stupid to sit down and watch people do absolutely nothing for over 6months or so with the occasional drama. It adds nothing to gud tv and for me is one of the bane of africa ( hyperbole sure but that's how much I rly hate the show). If u guys wanna boycot it, sure....u have my support but not for the reason that a nigerian didn't win. Those are the cries of sore losers....no offence.

Besides didn't a nigerian win before.
This is not only because Tayo lost, the show itself is a big scam. Look at the result of how Africa voted in week two, take a look at image attached, The first result published on BBA website indicated that Uganda voted for Esther, few minutes later , they published another one indicating that Uganda voted Ella. They forge their results simple!

Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by aderonkebams(f): 8:24am On Dec 10, 2014
Tayo have always gotten ROA, even at the semi final, he still got it. So how come he didn't get it at the finale?
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by kimco(m): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2014
aderonkebams:

This is not only because Tayo lost, the show itself is a big scam. Look at the result of how Africa voted in week two, take a look at image attached, The first result published on BBA website indicated that Uganda voted for Esther, few minutes later , they published another one indicating that Uganda voted Ella. They forge their results simple!

Well like I said I hate the show. But to be honest if voting was all it took nigerians wud be winning it all every iteration. Sometyms they have to rigg. But I hate the show so I don't care
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by blackwidow: 11:39am On Dec 10, 2014
aderonkebams:
Tayo have always gotten ROA, even at the semi final, he still got it. So how come he didn't get it at the finale?
Remember that the during the first week when everyone was up for eviction, Macky 2 got ROA. Macky2 always had ROA on lockdown, the only time Tayo got it was when Macky2 wasn't up.
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by blackwidow: 11:44am On Dec 10, 2014
I personally agree with one of the signatures I saw on the petition page. Let the organizers use globally reputable audit firms like KPMG, Ernst & Young, PwC or Deloitte. The Sizwe Ntsaluba Gobodo guys are not credible enough.
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by aderonkebams(f): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2014
kimco:

Well like I said I hate the show. But to be honest if voting was all it took nigerians wud be winning it all every iteration. Sometyms they have to rigg. But I hate the show so I don't care
And should the rigging come when the outcome is so obvious? If they have to rigg, then The money should be given to whoever deserves it the most
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by aderonkebams(f): 11:59am On Dec 10, 2014
blackwidow:

Remember that the during the first week when everyone was up for eviction, Macky 2 got ROA. Macky2 always had ROA on lockdown, the only time Tayo got it was when Macky2 wasn't up.
Macky 2 got it the first week cos alot of people didnt know he was going to be that boring.
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by blackwidow: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
aderonkebams:

Macky 2 got it the first week cos alot of people didnt know he was going to be that boring.
I don't understand your point though. Just as you guys voted hard through ROA, Macky 2's goons did the same, even harder. They always had ROA whether you guys choose to believe it or not.
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by blackwidow: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
What people should be clamoring for is fair play. It is either there is an equal number of countries from each region or there is a change in the voting system. I go with the latter because the former only promotes more regionalism which stinks. There should also be more transparency and use of a more reputable audit firm. Shikena. All the talk about ROA or rigged votes is inconsequential abeg.
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by kimco(m): 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
aderonkebams:

And should the rigging come when the outcome is so obvious? If they have to rigg, then The money should be given to whoever deserves it the most

Like I said...already hated the show for being nothing but an adoption of western trash tv. I don't need to identify with ur reason cos I haven't even reached that point yet to actually care. Infact u guys have tried a lot...always watching dat thing. Boycott away
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by aderonkebams(f): 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
The program is not promoting unity as it claims, instead it's fanning the embers of jealousy and hatred across the continent. It's a form of colonization, using the television screen.
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by nani667: 1:40am On Dec 11, 2014
Lol... This OP it seems you have waay too much time on your hands....
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by aderonkebams(f): 2:19am On Dec 11, 2014
If you want Nigerians to stop auditioning for BBA. Please join this group on Facebook to support the campaign Www./saynotobba
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by aderonkebams(f): 2:20am On Dec 11, 2014
nani667:
Lol... This OP it seems you have waay too much time on your hands....

It's not about having way too much time, it's about clamoring for change. In the positive way this time around.
Re: BBA Is A Scam! Nigerians Must Stop Auditioning For It by elteerockz(m): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2014
Trust me when I say this show is rigged, the star meters this year, the fact luclay and elikem didn't win, I could go on and on about why I know the show is rigged. Tayo not winning made me sad but that's not the reason I'm supporting this motion....SADC=7 countries, EA=4 countries, WA=2 countries. does that look fair to u at all? No. Another thing...most other african countries practically hate us, they use issues like ebola, boko haram and lots of other issues to insult us and then they formed regions just to ensure naija never wins again, they said so themselves..........so if u have not been following the show, I have enlightened u in order for u not to think itz all cos we're sore losers ooohhh. #im out #drops mic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Box Office Moves Showing In Silverbird Cinemas Now: / Captain America - Civil War ( Lagos Scenes) Photos. / Nollywood Cinemas: The Largest Cinema Chain Launches In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.