Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Cross River: PDP Governorship Primaries Concluded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River: PDP Governorship Primaries Concluded (441 Views)

How Timipre Sylva Scuttled Bayelsa Governorship Primaries — Oshiomhole / Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries / APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cross River: PDP Governorship Primaries Concluded by oleary(m): 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
Cross River PDP gubernatorial primaries has been concluded with delegates from the 18 local government areas voting, i can confirm that Goddy Jedy Agba the guy with excess oil money pulled out of the primary, several hours ago citing irregularities in the delegate list that is being used for the primary. It is a serious setback for the gubernatorial ambitions of Agba who has engaged the establishment in a tit for tat contest, leading up to this evening’s primary.

THE RESULT: Father Eworo 5 vote Jedy Agba 5 Vote. Joe Agi 11 vote. Ben Ayade 752 vote. Invalid 9.

Prof Ben Ayade WAS DECLARED THE WINNER with 752 votes.
Ben Ayade is the current senator representing Nothern senatorial district of Cross River state.

It will be interesting to note that this is the only candidate who did not print one single poster as regards his ambition....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Our Candidate-north / I Hate Politics & I Don't Know Why / ro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.