Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

What Would You Include In Hell If You Were The Architect To Build It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would You Include In Hell If You Were The Architect To Build It? (417 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Include In Hell If You Were The Architect To Build It? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
If you were an architect and have been asked to could build hell, what would you include? grin
Re: What Would You Include In Hell If You Were The Architect To Build It? by helvidius: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
waterfall
Re: What Would You Include In Hell If You Were The Architect To Build It? by helvidius: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
grin
Re: What Would You Include In Hell If You Were The Architect To Build It? by holatin(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
pub or brothel
Re: What Would You Include In Hell If You Were The Architect To Build It? by Hiswordxray(m): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2014
I think God created it very perfect.
I have nothing to add.
Re: What Would You Include In Hell If You Were The Architect To Build It? by saintvc(m): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2014
standard air condition

(1) (Reply)

Jesus, Church And Money (2) / Ican Tutorial Centres Hinders Sunday Service / Why Terrorism Persists In Nigeria – Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.