Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

The Weakest Link - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Weakest Link (1332 Views)

Weakest Link Coming To Nigeria / Weakest Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Weakest Link by ok455: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2006
Do yall have a show called the weakestlink heres a pic of it its almost like who wants to be a millionaire with no lifelines and 9 contestents has to asnwer questions until the time is up and they vote eachother off,

Re: The Weakest Link by naijadiva2(f): 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2006
i've watched before. i think its kind of old.
Re: The Weakest Link by soulpatrol(f): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2006
is it the one with anne roberts or whats her name. that british bitch (she's the host) thats so nasty to the contestants? i love her! she's mean but i love hearing how she dishes out the insults to them. used to watch the show a lot.  grin grin grin

i think theres both british and american version right?
Re: The Weakest Link by ok455: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2006
yes hosted by annie robinson
Re: The Weakest Link by aloib(f): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2006
the part i love watchn is at the end, where she says somethn, bla bla bla, the weakest link and winks, she looks like a winch, hahahaha i use dto watch it on bbc prime on dstv in naija, here dey dont ave any british show on cable,
Re: The Weakest Link by Raymand(m): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2006
She (Ann Robinson) looked less intimidating when she did that reality series with her daughter!
Re: The Weakest Link by ontheair: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2006
Yeah the show is tight - used to run on MITV and then OGTV (now GTV).
LET's PLAY, THE WEAKEST LINK!
Quite interesting thought the anchor annie was really mean and great all the same.
Re: The Weakest Link by soulpatrol(f): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2006
yeah, gotta love people with a 'tude grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Watch New Dawn With Funmi Iyanda: Mondays And Wednesdays / Is Neverland Tv Series 3rd Part Available? / Veteran Actor, Enebeli Elebuwa Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.