Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

"I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar (25056 Views)

How G-5 Govs, Atiku Stopped Lawan-thisday / Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House / 'I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, & I've Stopped Womanizing" Atiku Says In... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by AdeniyiA(m): 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
Atiku -- presidential desperado since 1759

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by obiZEAL(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
Me too...av stoped smoking weed

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by kepal99(m): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
Choi! ATIKU, U can LieEeeeeeeeee!
Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by dozymars(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
My prediction for you:

You will loose the primaries in APC then another party will ask you to come and run on their platform then at end of it all you will migrate back to PDP.
Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by bigemmmybig(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
I just can't stop laughing oooo....
Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by kepal99(m): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
Atiku thr is God ooooooo, all ds lies U are sharing 2 ur fellow criminals
Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
ME,iDrink,iSmoke,iWomanise... wink. But I don't steal from the poor,I don't lie to the pple,I don't join a political party that has no bearing,I don't lobby Obasanjo,I don't insult my president and finally... *sighs* I don't Bleep Geneviev(wld love to tho).

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by synergycom19: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
You guys have succeeded in wasting this opportunity to comment on Atiku. By the way who told you guys that Atiku loots? Was it a court of competent jurisdiction? Has it been proven guilty to be labelled a looter? Or was it borne out Malicious intent? Who doesn't or did not loot?Am sure only the Late President Yar'ADUA. GEJ seams to be the worst of all,you know people from VERY POOR BACK GROUND AND WITHOUT ANY MEANS OF LIVEHOODS(BUSINESS) TENDS TO STEAL MOST IN PUBLIC SERVICE.AND ALWAYS WANT TO OVERSTAY THEIR WELCOME OR ROTATES BETWEEN HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES,SENATE,GOVERNOR ETC,LIKE BENUE GOVERNOR. JUST CHECK THIS FACT.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by DonaldGenes(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
Lmao! Atiku must have been high
Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by mgbeketoto: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
[size=20pt]GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!![/size]

My darling 'WOMANIZER'! grin
Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
You might as well be dead...

What else is there to live for grin

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
No10:
ME,iDrink,iSmoke,iWomanise... wink. But I don't steal from the poor,I don't lie to the pple,I don't join a political party that has no bearing,I don't lobby Obasanjo,I don't insult my president and finally... *sighs* I don't Bleep Geneviev(wld love to tho).
chai. You guys are wicked grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by tushburg(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
I know na...you have start manizing. kai! Nigerian politicians...all dis wan na make Em for got vote o...
Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
Lmfao. What kind of campaign strategy is that?
Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by slimmingcare(f): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
Congratulations
Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by Olapoetic: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by leocentury2001(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
story for the gods this is real campaign strategy .......
Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
And Me, I have stopped admiring girls with nice round big nyash grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by Timijo(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
No matter how a leopard washes itself in the river, it cannot be cleanse from its spots.
Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by texazzpete(m): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Some of the people sniggering at the 'womanizing' bit practically worship some of their General Overseers that boast about how they were 'in the world' before they got saved.

Shebi Kris Okotie was a womanizer before he became a Pastor?

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by texazzpete(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
AdeniyiA:
Atiku -- presidential desperado since 1759

Shouldn't you weep more for the Nigeria that has been experiencing bad leaders since time immemorial?
Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by Kolade354(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
helvidius:
If u like stop manizing sef,na so ebele talk sef......GMB all the way joor
;DIf u like stop manizing sef,na so ebele talk sef......GMB all the way joor
how much are we buying fuel? Can you go to north currently? The way jonathan run the affair of this country may God run the affairs of your life that way.
Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by piagetskinner(m): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Just to gain more votes the guy talks poo...politicians will say/do anything to get into power
Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by Akpan107(m): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
Atiku, na just one thing remain, and it is the most important.....

Give ur life to He who will never die again...
Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by IMMUNO1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
I don't believe you until I confirm from Genevieve.
Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by Ahmeduana(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
allisonluvsu:
I was shocked when App presidential aspirant made dis utterance in an interview. In a recent interview, Atiku revealed his sudden abstinence from drinking, smoking and womainizing. Guys wat do u tink.
Source; https://m.facebook.com/Atiku.org/photos/a.10151912691824640.1073741829.14312764639/10152925211804640/?type=1&p=10&_ft_=qid.6090553673903224966%3Amf_story_key.8448503837331367339

.An interview granted by APC presidential aspirant, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, will air soon. One of the highlights of the interview, according to a quote he tweeted is that, “”I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, and I’ve stopped womanizing”.

source; http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/atiku-abubakar-i-dont-drink-i-dont-smoke-ive-stopped-womanizing/

UNA SEE WETIN DESPERATION GO CAUSE FOR THIS COUNTRY!
Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
i remember na dis man dey Smooch genivive those time as vice president if he becomes president nko na ini edo or maybe married tiwa savage....i no believe am jor
Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by babestella: 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ok

Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
Good for you!
Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by AdeniyiA(m): 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
texazzpete:

Shouldn't you weep more for the Nigeria that has been experiencing bad leaders since time immemorial?
embarassed I do bro, my tears runs everyday cry
Re: "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar by Awaja(m): 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
He better restart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari / PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today / Tinubu Colloquium And The ‘Benching’ Of Fashola As A Spectator - Enitan Olukotun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.