Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,663 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Sen Ifeanyi Okowa To Be First Delta Igbo(anioma) Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Ifeanyi Okowa To Be First Delta Igbo(anioma) Governor (2510 Views)

We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE / Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd / Ibori Endorses Sen Ifeanyi Okowa For Delta Gorvernor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen Ifeanyi Okowa To Be First Delta Igbo(anioma) Governor by LordVarys: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sen Arthur Ifeanyi Okowa's victory has caused wild celebration in Asaba and his hometown Agbor. Whoever gets the PDP ticket is as good as won the election.
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Okowa To Be First Delta Igbo(anioma) Governor by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
LordVarys:
Sen Arthur Ifeanyi Okowa's victory has caused wild celebration in Asaba and his hometown Agbor. Whoever gets the PDP ticket is as good as won the election.

He is not Igbo!
The only people I consider Igbo in Delta are Aniocha and Oshimili.

1 Like

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Okowa To Be First Delta Igbo(anioma) Governor by Descartes: 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

He is not Igbo!

Nna nwayo kwa, onaro ese okwu wink

Anyway, congrats to him
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Okowa To Be First Delta Igbo(anioma) Governor by Collynzo9: 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

He is not Igbo!
At the end of the day, you are speaking for yourself.
I thought you only cared about Anambra?
Who are you to determine who is Igbo and not?

6 Likes

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Okowa To Be First Delta Igbo(anioma) Governor by precious00: 7:05am On Dec 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

He is not Igbo!
how old are you and who told you he wants to be ibo? Bigot
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Okowa To Be First Delta Igbo(anioma) Governor by agbotaen: 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
1. point of correction , okowa is from owa-alero a town in owa kingdom in ika north east , while agbor is ika south , but the uniting factor is that both agbor and owa are from same ethnic group called ika.
2. okowa is an ika man , who belongs to a larger group called anioma , and in anioma we have people of diverse ethnic migrations.
3. ifeanyi author okowa is an ika man ,he is not an igbo man

1 Like

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Okowa To Be First Delta Igbo(anioma) Governor by Aegon(m): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

He is not Igbo!
Who are you to consider anbody Igbo or not?
Bigot

1 Like

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Okowa To Be First Delta Igbo(anioma) Governor by Afonjas: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
agbotaen:
1. point of correction , okowa is from owa-alero a town in owa kingdom in ika north east , while agbor is ika south , but the uniting factor is that both agbor and owa are from same ethnic group called ika.
2. okowa is an ika man , who belongs to a larger group called anioma , and in anioma we have people of diverse ethnic migrations.
But his name and dressing is Igbo

it doesn't make sense
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Okowa To Be First Delta Igbo(anioma) Governor by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2016
agbotaen:
Are you useful at any other thing except igbo denial? Since I joined nairaland I have noticed that all ur posts are highly igbophobic.
Don't you have any other use in life?

(1) (Reply)

Why Moroccan King Refused To Speak To Jonathan / Even Obama Was Reminded - A Response To Chimamanda / Edo Governor’s ‘certificate’ Trending On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.