Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures (28458 Views)

Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) / Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by fpeter(f): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2014
I thought this woman had stopped this crazy makeups?
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by Dreyl(m): 8:32am On Dec 09, 2014
nikkyshyne:
Eye brow of life.
i like yours sweetie wink
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by OgologoDimkpa: 8:37am On Dec 09, 2014
Seun, come and see eye brow ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by pweetixandy: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2014
2kris:
shut ur mouth.its a pity for a pretty lady lik u to talk in dat manner,girl go back hom and learn how to talk in public
my bad.
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by deewhone(f): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2014
wnt b surprised if cossy bcums a pastor
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by Fraih(f): 8:43am On Dec 09, 2014
Wat a bogous eyebrow....
I don't think that madam can modify her way of drawing the eye brow....its been like dat for ages!
Chai....diaris God in evrything we are doing, buh I no think say God dey for dis kine eyebrow oo cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by Seun(m): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
Seun, come and see eye brow ooo shocked
Simply awful. Those are the eyebrows of a masquerade and not a woman. cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by arantess: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2014
What a MILF!!
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by engrjacuzzi: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2014
this woman sha.......pls, has she ever contested for MBGN?
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by ddeola: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2014
Actress-runz-evangolist-polithrician-wat next ? I dey laff grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by asha01: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2014
lalasticlala:
After a long time break from the media, the actress was spotted few days ago during a dinner organized for President Jonathan’s campaign in Lagos.

Few days ago, she released some hot photos of herself looking ageless.
The Nollywood actress turned evangelist is the founder of UK Gold Global Services Limited.

http://naijagists.com/nollywood-lady-evangelist-eucharia-anunobi-dazzles-in-new-photos/

she is handsomely beautiful
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by hensben(m): 9:05am On Dec 09, 2014
pheyikemi:
Now it's on fp, are u still in france?
i nor tell you embarassed
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by marieolae(f): 9:05am On Dec 09, 2014
those eyebrows, absolutely disgusting.
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by emmeyj(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2014
Katier00:
God must be a woman. Beautiful just work on the eye brow
u call dat beautiful.guy ur eye don lost
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by Chomzy222(f): 9:15am On Dec 09, 2014
evangelist my foot
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by Chomzy222(f): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]evangelist my foot
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2014
Eyebrows of life! shocked
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by ROZZAYY(f): 9:46am On Dec 09, 2014
Chinekeme o! Was d brows done by a kid?
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by MrPresident1: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2014
Proverbs 6:25
Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by MrPresident1: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2014
Double post
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by dollarlander: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2014
This lady is Mammy Water.
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by Katier00(f): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2014
emmeyj:
u call dat beautiful.guy ur eye don lost
so she is ugly?
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by dam007(m): 10:04am On Dec 09, 2014
mimiejacobz:
That eye brow though,she shld pls hire a make up artist specially for that eye brow,she can make every other part up her self but live the eye brow until the make up artist arrives
Looks like she was sponsored by NIKE!!
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by lulukay(f): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2014
Eyah! She still looks good smiley
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by dam007(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2014
pweetixandy:
my bad.
Geeze!!! What humility!!! Dammnn!!! I respect you girl, heck yeah I Do! You're an exception to every lady I've seen on Nairaland o!! I doff my hat! You're awesome!
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by freezyprinzy(m): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2014
nawa ooo#charitycomment
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by pweetixandy: 11:02am On Dec 09, 2014
googlepikin:
you open your mouth to call someone mother a milf, how will you feel if people in your area start to call your mom a milf.
well..altho It might be unlady-like calling her a milf. But that's what she is,she has a history of dating young men. Remember an even she attended waaaaay back,she arrived late to the venue with her young lover, and on the red carpet she was interviewed. They asked why she came late and she laughed and said "I was sucking something". Fellow nairalanders who remember wld know who eucharia really is. And my mum,is d most decently dressed and behaved woman I know,no one wld ever have a reason to call her a MILF! God bless
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2014
pweetixandy:
well..altho It might be unlady-like calling her a milf. But that's what she is,she has a history of dating young men. Remember an even she attended waaaaay back,she arrived late to the venue with her young lover, and on the red carpet she was interviewed. They asked why she came late and she laughed and said "I was sucking something". Fellow nairalanders who remember wld know who eucharia really is. And my mum,is d most decently dressed and behaved woman I know,no one wld ever have a reason to call her a MILF! God bless
pictures of your mom or we don't believe it.
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by pweetixandy: 11:23am On Dec 09, 2014
googlepikin:
pictures of your mom or we don't believe it.
I will upload it on new year's eve
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by hollas2jnr(m): 11:32am On Dec 09, 2014
Seun:
Simply awful. Those are the eyebrows of a masquerade and not a woman. cry
I hope Seun is still in charge of his NL account sha o?
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by Demmi12(f): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2014
Only God knows His true servants
Re: Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures by niggereyez(f): 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
hmnn.. marking her eye brow as if she be sponsored by NIKE... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido, Wizkid And Others Make 2018 Forbes Africa 30 Under 30 List / Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka / "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.