Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Jimi Agbaje Wins Lagos PDP Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Wins Lagos PDP Primaries (874 Views)

Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola / The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimi Agbaje Wins Lagos PDP Primaries by Jazzlite: 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wow

Channelstv

Details later

Agbaje scored 434 votes to defeat former Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro.
Mr Tokunbo Kamson scored 46, Engineer Deji Doherty scored 21, while Mr Babatunde Gbadamosi also scored 21 votes.
846 delegates across the 20 local government areas of the state participated in the governorship primaries.
Obanikoro scored 346
Announcing the winner of the primaries, chairman of the governorship electoral committee, Senator Saidu, Umar Kumo said “I hereby declare Mr Jimi Agbaje as the candidate of the PDP for the. 2015 governorship elections.”
Re: Jimi Agbaje Wins Lagos PDP Primaries by gtrust: 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
Welcome to politics 101
Re: Jimi Agbaje Wins Lagos PDP Primaries by EdCure: 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
May he lose to Ambode!

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Wins Lagos PDP Primaries by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
Easy prey for ambode

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Wins Lagos PDP Primaries by dre11(m): 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
Better than koro

Let the game of wits begin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Wins Lagos PDP Primaries by Jazzlite: 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
Agbaje scored 434 votes to defeat former Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro.
Mr Tokunbo Kamson scored 46, Engineer Deji Doherty scored 21, while Mr Babatunde Gbadamosi also scored 21 votes.
846 delegates across the 20 local government areas of the state participated in the governorship primaries.
Obanikoro scored 346
Announcing the winner of the primaries, chairman of the governorship electoral committee, Senator Saidu, Umar Kumo said “I hereby declare Mr Jimi Agbaje as the candidate of the PDP for the. 2015 governorship elections.”
Re: Jimi Agbaje Wins Lagos PDP Primaries by Milikiman: 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
GUD FOR HIM,BUT I DONT C DEM(FI D FI)WINNIN LAG
Re: Jimi Agbaje Wins Lagos PDP Primaries by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 09, 2014
the guy is easy on the eye; I am sure this counts for something in Nigeria's centre of cormerce

far better to listen to and watch than Obanikoro and Ambode put together

he may just be the next governor of Lagos
Re: Jimi Agbaje Wins Lagos PDP Primaries by gtrust: 12:06am On Dec 09, 2014
Lagos State Governorship elections will be very interesting!!!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Wins Lagos PDP Primaries by mrmykero(m): 12:09am On Dec 09, 2014
Eeya wanted korobucci to win ooo
Re: Jimi Agbaje Wins Lagos PDP Primaries by aderonila18: 12:21am On Dec 09, 2014
Wuruwru primaries

806 delegates = 860 votes in PDP

We will never allow Bode George the ex convict to own Lagos

(1) (Reply)

APC And Their Boko Haram Governors / Governor Rotimi Amaechi: The Man, The Struggle. / I Want General Buhari To Know That...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.