Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? (39803 Views)

See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function / Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls / Lagos Guber Debate: Jimi Agbaje Vs Akinwunmi Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by soonest(f): 8:23am On Dec 10, 2014
Boss13:
A Pharmacist and an Accountant. I will prefer an accountant. What is a pharmacist going to government house to do? I said prefer not choose
You didn't say that, did you?
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by morefire: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2014
aderonila18:

Stop telling lies. Bode George an ex convict is his god father and without Bode Geotge to rig the primaries Jimi wouldn't have win.

A primaries with 806 delegates and then 860 votes are counted, what rubbish

Jimi Agbaje is a stooge to Bode George

no sir this is wrong, Bode George supported Jimi to get at Obanikoro, yes your right about the irregularities but very wrong about the God father..
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 10, 2014
ProfCorruption:

These are the fundamentals.

1.He doesn't have any public service experience. Ambode is more or less a professor in that regard.
In other words, he doesn't have an edge over Ambode in terms of experience and attractiveness of CV.

2. Slice it anyhow, APC party structure is extremely strong and far better than that of PDP in Lagos.

3. There is no doubt that Fasola and Tinubu groups can and will always find a common ground to work together. The APC is not factionalised, and will be going to the elections as one united house. we are yet to see if Koro can work with Bode George.

4. While APC campaign theme will center on CONTINUITY with Fasola and Ambode campaigning together, PDP theme on CHANGE can't really resonate in a place like Lagos.

Religion won't be a factor; they are both Christians. Both are coming from constituencies that are demanding for governor. Agbaje from Ikorodu, Ambode from Epe. So there is no inherent advantage for Agbaje that an "opposition" candidates should normally have.

So it's a campaign of Ambode is better than Agbaje, Ambode will continue with Fasola projects and raise the bar a notch higher, a campaign that we can not afford to give Lagos to Bode George, a politically rehabilitated ex-convict.

Then go and sell that crap to the Market women and Men who are being tormented and their shops burnt down by the Iyaloja
Tell that to the Millions of Okada riders and Danfo Drivers who have sworn never to have anything to do with the apigcshit
Tell that to University students who promised to pay apc back in their own coin
Tell that nonsense to civil servants who despite their much labour, still receive peanuts without benefits and the HOMS scam they were promised are given to the Elitists
Tell that also to the Professionals and Academia, who after paying high double tax, still pay tolls for roads built with their money, still provide their security, still provide their power(light), portable water and access roads to their homes. They also cater for their siblings cos the apc led govt woldnt provide job for them in the state.
Tell that nonsense to the millions of Igbos, Hausas, Fulanis, Ijaws, Tivs, Niger-Deltans, True Yorubas and Indegeineous Lagosians who are being chased all about and tormented in their own country by the apigcshit led State Govt.
And these are the classes of people that vote in election.
No more RiGGING of election, thanks to INEC. All apc's card-cloning offices would be ransacked and destroyed and the cloned cards destroyed too, the bitter ones in apc are bringing more facts and evidences.
Tell that to Fashola who after being used would be dumped into oblivion and forgotten. Little wonder there are fillers he is working secretly with Agbaje to deal with tinubu
Guy the list is endless, the hatred for the apigcshit on the streets is just tooooo huge, they can't survive the upset by the PDP's JIMI AGBAJE.
As for ambode, he is a NOBODY! No one knows him, he is inconsequencial and cannot make any one lose sleep. He is not even from Lagos just like his demi-god.
ApIGcSHIT is losing this election BIG TIME!

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by Billcakes: 8:51am On Dec 10, 2014
[quote author=Gabbysky post=28748186]

Tell that nonsense to the millions of Igbos, Hausas, Fulanis, Ijaws, Tivs, Niger-Deltans, True Yorubas and Indegeineous Lagosians who are being chased all about and tormented in their own country by the apigcshit led State Govt.
quote]

Your deep-rooted myopia has been exposed

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 10, 2014
Gabbysky:

Then go and sell that crap to the Market women and Men who are being tormented and their shops burnt down by the Iyaloja
Tell that to the Millions of Okada riders and Danfo Drivers who have sworn never to have anything to do with the apigcshit
Tell that nonsense to civil servants who despite their much labour, still receive peanuts without benefits and the HOMS scam they were promised are given to the Elitists
Tell that also to the Professionals and Academia, who after paying high double tax, still pay tolls for roads built with their money, still provide their security, still provide their power(light), portable water and access roads to their homes. They also cater for their siblings cos the apc led govt woldnt provide job for them in the state.
No more RiGGING of election, thanks to INEC. All apc's card-cloning offices would be ransacked and destroyed and the cloned cards destroyed too, the bitter ones in apc are bringing more facts and evidences.
Tell that to Fashola who after being used would be dumped into oblivion and forgotten. Little wonder there are fillers he is working secretly with Agbaje to deal with tinubu
Guy the list is endless, the hatred for the apigcshit on the streets is just tooooo huge, they can't survive the upset by the PDP's JIMI AGBAJE.
As for ambode, he is a NOBODY! No one knows him, he is inconsequencial and cannot make any one lose sleep. He is not even from Lagos just like his demi-god.
Fashola deal with Tinubu? I need a lil of wat Ure smoking plsss!

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by bumeks(f): 8:55am On Dec 10, 2014
Agbaje for life!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2014
I would have travelled on a business trip during the period of the election, but because of Jimi Agbaje, I'm postponding it till after May 29th.

I Vote for Jimi Agbaje.

Don't sweat Bro, we the true Lagosians that are with you, we're so many more than those of their godfather...

Welcome on board fashola, make sure you behave o

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by aquabeing: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2014
Ambode has a better cv and experience than Agbaje to me.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by omoharry(f): 9:32am On Dec 10, 2014
JIMI AGBEJE ALL THE WAY........ AMBODE IS ANOTHER BLOODY CIVIL SERVANT. WE NEED PURE TECHNOCRAT AND NOT SOMEONE WILL COME IN TO PLEASE TINUBU IN OTHER TO INCREASE HIS LAND IN IKOYI.
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by Moz22: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2014
you are indecisive
Marvin67:
I like to avoid going into political debates, but I'd jump into this one. It's funny that in Lagos state, APC can't use it's usual change slogan, because they'd be screaming continuity, while PDP will be screaming change.
We need to note that these political parties are being smart. As it is in Rivers, so it is in Lagos, fielding the wrong candidate can spell doom for the PDP there, so they had to ensure they field a candidate that would at least give the opposition sleepness nights. Obanikoro cannot challenge APC in lagos, that's why the party high command had to pick Agbaje. The move for Agbaje was made from Abuja.
Talking about godfathers in politics, it cuts across both parties, but that of Tinubu in lagos state is alarming. Tinubu can sit in his bedroom and determine what happens. I still haven't forgiven him for stopping Senator Mamora (one of the most active senators then) from returning to the senate in 2011 and replacing him with his wife (Oluremi Tinubu)
I'd love to see a Lagos where Tinubu is politically irrelevant. PDP has a way of flushing it's old members, so I think the days of Bode George as godfather of lagos PDP are numbered. For that reason, I'd give Agbaje my vote. Let Tinubu become irrelevant
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by BabaO2: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2014
Agbaje vs Ambode, if Agbaje wins, God forbid that to happen, Obanikoro will eventually become Lagos governor through judiciary. One doesn't need to be a judge to decide PDP fraud primary. How does 806 accredited voters transform to 868 total votes?.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by lookmangiw(m): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2014
jimi agbaje is my candidate any day any time
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by drey076(m): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2014
Up jimi agbaje
Enough is enough for one man determining who is lagos state governor
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by Ajalekoko76(m): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2014
Jimi Agbaje will Av my vote.

Enough of APC Deceit in Lagos.

Dis pix 4 enemies of Jimy Agbaje

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by saint047(m): 10:57am On Dec 10, 2014
grin

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by adebayoggt(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2014
Agbaje is a pawn in waiting... ow I wish he emerge from labour party and not from PDP..
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by laimo(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2014
Ambode is Lagos governor,no question.
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by DobleO7: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2014
aderonila18:

Stop telling lies. Bode George an ex convict is his god father and without Bode Geotge to rig the primaries Jimi wouldn't have win.

A primaries with 806 delegates and then 860 votes are counted, what rubbish

Jimi Agbaje is a stooge to Bode George

And Ambode is whose stooge.
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by aresa: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
sublimes:
What is this one saying? I'm sure you've not been to Akwaibom.

Why is it so hard for you people to list 10 completed projects by Akpabio?

Because you can not list what doesn't exist...
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by ebony2011(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pharmacist are MEN OF HONOUR. Jimi i vote.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by kernel504(m): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
FtLawi:
Both party are evil minded. Now talking about individual quality. Jimi will defeat ambode with not just an inches but miles

From when l was younger, when Jimi came out for the very first time, everybody loved him. He couldnt win then, cos he was in an unpopular party then.
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by samplegirl(f): 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
ProfCorruption:

Obama's "CHANGE........ YES WE CAN" won because George Bush plunged US into two senseless wars that sapped the country economically. People were losing jobs and the unemployment rate rose to an unsustainable level. Change in that context would win; and Obama won convincingly.

However, when Obama was running for second term, his theme centered on "let's keep the gains we have now". Let's continue to build on this momentum. Continuity is a masterstroke when there is an overwhelming consensus that the party in power has performed creditably.

No government is perfect. However, there is no doubt that Fasola's APC has done well; and the good work should continue. What is it that PDP wants to do in Lagos that APC is not capable of doing?

To you Bush went to two senseless wars but to the people in-the-know those two wars were very vital because one of those two wars reduced their enemy no one to a hiding nocturnal animal. The man who drove out Russia from Afghanistan was driven out of Afghanistan by one of those wars. Even Obama followed it up.

However what you are saying is that other parties should close shop in Lagos because there is nothing left undone since Fash my man has accomplished everything, right?

Hmmmmm! the way we think self.
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
aresa:

Political parties and their policies and culture influences what their public officials are able to do and deliver on behalf of their electorates and fact that the former PDP members now APC governors are performing admirably says a lot about the political parties they belong to and their ideologies.

I can prove to you with facts that the former PDP governors now APC governors are doing many times better than the PDP governors they replaced..

We know the difference between Amosun OGD and Ajomobi and Akala

PDP as a party from the president to party leadership all the down have no problem corruption and gross incompetence, you can't show me 1 single classroom built by the governors of Anambra, Enugu Abia, Eboyin... but I can show you new schools built by APC okorocha from the same region.

PDP as a party is a bankrupt and grossly incompetent political party and Agbaje in Lagos swims in the same bankrupt political party with nothing to offer Lagosians. Progress and development is not their style.

Even performing Amaechi left the PDP because they have no room for performers..

You just spoke arrant rubbish# your analysis lacks depth.
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by 7lives: 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
The choice of Jimi has made the election so easy for APC, koro would have been a better contender.
Jimi another Dosumu in the making, Jimi is such a hard market to sell he lacks charisma. I remember how hard we suffered to promote this guy way back, most of his votes came in from Lekki, now with all the bad publicity hitting PDP as a party and the Bode George collar hanging on Jimi's neck and our peoples way of looking at things, APC's '' publicity machinery is one hell of a kind '' am sorry Jimi will not win the election.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by aresa: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
mobuch:

You just spoke arrant rubbish# your analysis lacks depth.

Arrant rubbish is you and your post with zero mental capacity to address what you ignorantly and incompetently commentated on.

Many of you low mentality people with zero ability to rebut with sane and rational thoughts should try stay away from discussions and issues you can not engage intelligently with knowledge and basic common sense.
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
aresa:

Arrant rubbish is you and your post with zero mental capacity to address what you ignorantly and incompetently commentated on.

Many of you low mentality people with zero ability to rebut with sane and rational thoughts should try stay away from discussions and issues you can not engage intelligently with knowledge and basic common sense.

I would have loved to comment on the nonssense u put up there; but as a busy executive, i lack d time to do so; but you need to confirm your information properly b4 posting nonsense for d world to see. Anyway, am not surprised, when an idiiot. And a madman like u wants an attention, he rushes to the market square dressed naked.
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
aresa:

I would have loved to comment on the nonssense u put up there; but as a busy executive, i lack d time to do so; but you need to confirm your information properly b4 posting nonsense for d world to see. Anyway, am not surprised, when an idiiot and a madman like u wants an attention, he rushes to the market square dressed naked.
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by oladele97: 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
All all of u are just deceiving your self thinking maybe PDP can win lagos, i promise u that Ambode will win Agaje, with nothing less than 1 million margin

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by aresa: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
mobuch:

I would have loved to comment on the nonssense u put up there; but as a busy executive, i lack d time to do so; but you need to confirm your information properly b4 posting nonsense for d world to see. Anyway, am not surprised, when an idiiot. And a madman like u wants an attention, he rushes to the market square dressed naked.

Unfortunately for you, you could have addressed my post intelligently with the same length of the above trash of your and the fact that you didn't proved me right that you have zero capacity to formulate rational and intelligent reasoning.

I know your type, you won't address the topic of discussion but instead attack other people with your shallow and unintelligent utterances and needless insults. Sadly, this is the shallow level you belong to and dwell in.

People like you need to stay away from conversations beyond your knowledge and capacity to address..

Simply, put, address the topic or counter my post with your own facts or just STFU and troll elsewhere...

lol @ bootlegged kabukabu busy executive trolling on NL...wonders shall never end..

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
aresa:

Unfortunately for you, you could have addressed my post intelligently with the same length of the above trash of your and the fact that you didn't proved me right that you have zero capacity to formulate rational and intelligent reasoning.

I know your type, you won't address the topic of discussion but instead attack other people with your shallow and unintelligent utterances and needless insults. Sadly, this is the shallow level you belong to and dwell in.

People like you need to stay away from conversations beyond your knowledge and capacity to address..

Simply, put, address the topic or counter my post with your own facts or just STFU and troll elsewhere...

lol @ bootlegged kabukabu busy executive trolling on NL...wonders shall never end..

My boy,park one side, u have nothing to add to the intellectual community, just noise and factless statements, stick to your lower level almajiri lane, and i will stick with me bourgeoisie lane.
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by laimo(m): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ambode landslide.
Re: Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? by toydgirl: 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
Gabbysky:

For you information everything fashola did was the best.Its just that people dont value change.Go and see oshodi of before and oshodi of now.Who says pdp doesnt have their agenda?:Mind you,even if jimi agbaje is a good man,people around him(pdp members)can be really corrupt and are secretly planning on stealing lagos state money and a governor cannot just approve a project until the house of representatives agree..Why do you thing the primaries was beyond doubt rigged?.Pls vote wisely.Its better apc continues to head Lagos so that the good works fashola has done would continue.Gov.Fashola has been a blessing and we need more of it in Lagos.I believe Ambode should be the governor of lagos state

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) / DSS Crackdown: Judgements That Landed Judges In Trouble / Osinbajo Returns To Ekiti, Apologises To Monarchs For Not Paying Homage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.