Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,416 members, 7,958,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian (1234 Views)

Top Five Hit Songs Not Written By Artistes Who Sang Them / Britney Spear's Boyfriend (charlie Ebersol) Signs Confidentiality Agreement / Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by lynn26(f): 4:51am On Dec 04, 2008
Britney's current hit 'Womanizer' was written and produced by a Nigerian American guy called Rapheal Akinyemi of the production duo 'the outsyders'. So make sure it goes to no.1 in Nigeria.
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by JJYOU: 5:14am On Dec 04, 2008
why? are they giving it out free to nigerians? what would nigeria benefit from it if i may ask?
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by Abbygyal(f): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2008
lol so he his a producer? and? and? d song is tyt though, lol suprises sha
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by iice(f): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2008
rofl see logic grin grin grin

The song dry sef undecided
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by ajayi1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2008
iice:

rofl see logic grin grin grin

The song dry sef undecided

You will say to you that the the song is dry, The song is one of her hit track. The video of the song is nasty!
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by debosky(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2008
Very Stupid song, sounds like a bad version of 'ringa ringa roses' or some other mangled nursery rhyme.
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by iice(f): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2008
ajayi1:

You will say to you that the the song is dry, The song is one of her hit track. The video of the song is nasty!

rofl grin grin
So since its one of her hits, we aren't allowed our opinions as to whether we find it boring or not?

debosky:

Very Stupid song, sounds like a bad version of 'ringa ringa roses' or some other mangled nursery rhyme.

Thank you jare
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by MrCrackles(m): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2008
Gabbage

My advice, BIN IT!!! grin
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by Hesperus(m): 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2008
Rlly, written by a Nigerian? Not bad.
Tho' it doesnt go down so well considering that she had to lip-synch to her "hit song" when she performed for x-factor eviction show. Sad!
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by iice(f): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2008
Doesn't she usually lip-sync in her live performances?
Don't think i have ever seen her actually sing undecided
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by ajayi1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2008
iice:

rofl grin grin
So since its one of her hits, we aren't allowed our opinions as to whether we find it boring or not?

Thank you jare

No o, You can add your opinion. But added ur opinion becos they siad the song was wtritten by 9ja guy.
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by debosky(m): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2008
iice:

Doesn't she usually lip-sync in her live performances?
Don't think i have ever seen her actually sing undecided

She was on x-factor recently, lip-sync performance apart from a few lines. Her vocals are even getting poor sef.
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by iice(f): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2008
ajayi1:

No o, You can add your opinion. But added ur opinion because they siad the song was wtritten by Nigeria guy.

Do you mean, because it's written by a Nigerian guy, it can't be wack?
Or i had to post because the song is written by a Nigerian?

Either way, if a song is wack, it's wack no matter who writes it.

debosky:

She was on x-factor recently, lip-sync performance apart from a few lines. Her vocals are even getting poor sef.

I always thought she had a terrible voice undecided
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by lynn26(f): 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2008
I think that the writer of her song(Akinyemi) is rolling in cash right now from royalties. I know Britney Spears is a lip syncing LovePeddler, but she has sold over 80 million albums. I think it's a great achievment for anyone to write and produce for her because she's the no.1 artist in the world right now. Do you know that's the first big hit he wrote and produced.
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by lynn26(f): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2008
I don't know why Nigerian people are so ashamed a Yoruba guy wrote one of Britney's biggest hits. You need to lighten up and should be proud.
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by iice(f): 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2008
Who is ashamed? On this thread?
Where did you get that from? undecided
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by lynn26(f): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2008
naija guys!! Isn't that what you all are a pathetic bunch of womanizers. And your naija woman agree with you??!! PATHETIC!!
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by Abbygyal(f): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2008
lynch wat are u on about? tongue nw dat post of urs is pathetic mchewww
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by smurf1(f): 3:46am On Dec 09, 2008
Good for her grin grin grin
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by tosinadeda: 4:05am On Dec 09, 2008
the song is crap for me undecided
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by lynn26(f): 7:24am On Dec 09, 2008
JJYOU Are you telling me that you'd let those lip syncing tinkers P Square who sing shit about l!oving women when all they really want is to Bleep as many women as they can get to NO.1 rather han Brit(deep down a beautiful soul). Give me a break!

GOD IS A WOMAN AND THE DEVIL IS A MAN!
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by 9jabeats(m): 9:23am On Dec 09, 2008
its tru
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by tosinadeda: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2008
[size=15pt]absolute crap[/size]
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by ajayi1(m): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2008
lynn26:

JJYOU Are you telling me that you'd let those lip syncing tinkers P Square who sing shit about l!oving women when all they really want is to mess as many women as they can get to NO.1 rather han Brit(deep down a beautiful soul). Give me a break!

ROLMAO, Where do you hear that one?
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by Hesperus(m): 11:51am On Dec 09, 2008
lynn26:

JJYOU Are you telling me that you'd let those lip syncing tinkers P Square who sing shit about l!oving women when all they really want is to mess as many women as they can get to NO.1 rather han Brit(deep down a beautiful soul). Give me a break!

O girl, anyday, anytime, i'd pick P square a hundred times over b4 considering Britney!
Beautiful soul my nyash!
Re: Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian by tosinadeda: 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2008
Hesperus:

O girl, anyday, anytime, i'd pick P square a hundred times over before considering Britney!
Beautiful soul my nyash!

no mind the girl

(1) (Reply)

Behind The Scenes Pictures From Dbanj & Snoop Video Shoot For Endowed Rmx / Download New [VIDEO] Dr Sid – Afefe / DOWNLOAD NEW MUSIC>> Sean Tero – Pin Pin Pin Ft. Oritse Femi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.