Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Jimi Agbaje, Be Careful, Dont Let Them Kill U And Blame Koro. Remember Funsho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje, Be Careful, Dont Let Them Kill U And Blame Koro. Remember Funsho (783 Views)

Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams / PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed / That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimi Agbaje, Be Careful, Dont Let Them Kill U And Blame Koro. Remember Funsho by Aksonman: 7:37am On Dec 09, 2014
Jimi Agbaje should be very watchful, he must not attend secret meetings alone with APC members offering to help him.

The stakes are very high and those that have privatized Lagos are not smiling.

Funsho Williams was set to become PDP's first Lagos governor but we know what happened. They took advantage on internal squabbles in PDP, killed Funsho and blame Obanikoro and Ogunlewe for it.

Again, Lagosians seeking change must rally round Agbaje and protect him.

I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje, Be Careful, Dont Let Them Kill U And Blame Koro. Remember Funsho by roqrules04(m): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2014
Okay
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Be Careful, Dont Let Them Kill U And Blame Koro. Remember Funsho by Delafruita(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2014
In your mind you have spoken with intelligence abi.
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Be Careful, Dont Let Them Kill U And Blame Koro. Remember Funsho by temitemi1(m): 8:14am On Dec 09, 2014
Agbaje should be very careful with apc because they are bunch of killers!!
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Be Careful, Dont Let Them Kill U And Blame Koro. Remember Funsho by Mogidi: 9:02am On Dec 09, 2014
Aksonman:
Jimi Agbaje should be very watchful, he must not attend secret meetings alone with APC members offering to help him.

Funsho Williams was set to become PDP's first Lagos governor but we know what happened. They took advantage on internal squabbles in PDP, killed Funsho and blame Obanikoro and Ogunlewe for it.

I don talk my own.

A very timely advice, the only way Tinubu could win next year's election (for Ambode) would be to kill Agbaje

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje, Be Careful, Dont Let Them Kill U And Blame Koro. Remember Funsho by Firefire(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2014
Aksonman:

I don talk my own.

WORD on marble...

Abọ ọrọ lan sọ fun Omoluabi, to ba de inu re adi odidi

btw:

Firefire:

We shall protect Jimi Agbaje with all the terrestrial & supernatural powers we got. Ko si ori wọn ni be.
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Be Careful, Dont Let Them Kill U And Blame Koro. Remember Funsho by jmaine: 9:11am On Dec 09, 2014
OP spoke very well . . . . . cool
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Be Careful, Dont Let Them Kill U And Blame Koro. Remember Funsho by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2014
A good insight to what the Haramites led by Tinubu can do, no doubt of course. Jimi should indeed be extremely careful
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Be Careful, Dont Let Them Kill U And Blame Koro. Remember Funsho by Boss13: 9:14am On Dec 09, 2014
Lagos State Gubernatorial election will be an interesting one. Tensions will be high. For the PDP, a lot is at stake, it involves emotions and egos. The party has never won in Lagos since democracy returned in 1999 and to a lot of big party stalwarts, it gives them sleepless nights. I will however, use this opportunity to say that the PDP has never been a remarkable party for implementation of democracy dividends. States under its wigs are either inflicted with conflicts or corruption and mismanagement.

I know a lot of people would want a different governance style for Lagos state other than the propaganda designed approach by the APC, however, it would be scary to put the PDP in the helm of affairs of Lagos state. Like they say "the devil you know, it better than the angel you do not know". We cannot say that we do not know the PDP angels, a look at the states they control can tell you what their leadership style will be and what they will do to Lagos state if they win.

My own humble opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: HELP Is Coming... (pics Attached) / Political Mathematics / Islam: Word Or Sword?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.