Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

No Way For PDP In Abia Anymore -customized - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Way For PDP In Abia Anymore -customized (2875 Views)

1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Way For PDP In Abia Anymore -customized by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 09, 2014
I personally don't endorse PDP for abia anymore, abia state PDP chapter have decided to embrace corruption with both hands by encouraging the embezzlement dynasty of TA orji. I am an abian based in Lagos but I weep whenever I think about how orji is handling the affairs of my state with so much deceit and impunity. Orji has turned abia state into a family business, he is imposing his family members and allies on the people of abia, Dr. Okezie ikpeazu who is a loyalist of TA orji just won the PDP primaries, epileptic TA orji won the abia central senatorial ticket on a landslide victory, his notorious useless son also got a ticket for abia house of rep. What is happening in abia, are we going to fold our hands and watch this man destroy our state? In case you don't know, abia is the most economically prolific state in the whole of southeast, as at 2007 abia had the third largest economy is Nigeria after Lagos and rivers state (you can confirm this), the dynasty of TA orji milked abia into number 12 position in 2012 and now abia is no where to be found. He has refused to set a platform to widening the economic potential of abia state, a reasonable governor will not leave a potential filled aba in scum and eyesore. I'm an ibeku man but i won't advocate the clueless and archaic dynasty of TA orji just because we are from same community. To the great people of abia, this is the time to make a change, this is the time to truncate the wickedness of TA orji on our beloved state, let's take a trip to neighbouring states and see how backward abia state is. TA orji has a way if rigging elections, we can minimize rigging if we vote, protect and monitor our votes, please let's vote for technocrats and not local champions like orji, let's stop this local kind of politics in our state, don't be an instrument of rigging, don't sell your voters card, please analyse your choice candidate before voting, we need intellectuals that can tap the potentials in abia state. Abia is in our hands, please let's pass this meassge, its time to save abia state, it's time to unleash our economic buoyancy. Play your own part of this mission.

customized
Re: No Way For PDP In Abia Anymore -customized by asha80(m): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2014
I am sure dead ohafia,abiriba warriors and aba women involved in the 1929 riot would be turning in their graves on how their descendants have turned into millipedes not capable of fighting tyranny and corruption.

5 Likes

Re: No Way For PDP In Abia Anymore -customized by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2014
asha80:
I am sure dead ohafia,abiriba warriors and aba women involved in the 1929 riot would be turning in their graves on how their descendants have turned into millipedes not capable of fighting tyranny and corruption.
its so dishearten to see how the people if abia have allowed themselves to be trampled on, PDP must not win abia, this insult has to stop.
Re: No Way For PDP In Abia Anymore -customized by Bruteforce101: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2014
Lmaooo. Suffering continues nwabekeyi Simeone

1 Like

Re: No Way For PDP In Abia Anymore -customized by Nebuchadnezar: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2014
Bruteforce101:
out NNE i

2 Likes

Re: No Way For PDP In Abia Anymore -customized by asha80(m): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2014
customized13:
its so dishearten to see how the people if abia have allowed themselves to be trampled on, PDP must not win abia, this insult has to stop.
it is the defining moment for abians..do protest vote or sink simple

1 Like

Re: No Way For PDP In Abia Anymore -customized by eagleeye2: 9:22am On Dec 09, 2014
asha80:
asha80, where are you based?

1 Like

Re: No Way For PDP In Abia Anymore -customized by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2014
please kindly visit this facebookpage and see the level of sycophancy in abia state, i was ban from commenting on the page because i tried exposing the governor.

i was ban from commenting just because said the truth.

www.facebook.com/pages/T-A-Orji-Ochendo/72549349119
Re: No Way For PDP In Abia Anymore -customized by Bruteforce101: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2014
customized13:
please kindly visit this facebookpage and see the level of sycophancy in abia state, i was ban from commenting on the page because i tried exposing the governor.

i was ban from commenting just because said the truth.

www.facebook.com/pages/T-A-Orji-Ochendo/72549349119

Lolzzzz.
Re: No Way For PDP In Abia Anymore -customized by Olaolufred(m): 10:26am On Dec 09, 2014
customized13:

IGBO PEOPLE CAN NOT GET THE BEST OUT OF THEIR LEADERS.

SENTIMENTS RULES IN THE EAST MORE THAN NORMAL.

THESE POLITICIANS THRIVES MORE BY THROWING THEIR POEPLE INTO THE POOL OF SENTIMENTS.

THE MORE YOU CONTINUE SWIMING IN THAT POOL, THE MORE POLITICIANS KEEP TRAMPING ON YOU MORE AND MORE.

THIS IS THE REASON IGBO HAVE CHALLENGES AT THE CENTRE ALSO.

IF YOU HAVE A STAND, PEOPLE WILL APPRECIATE YOU FOR YOUR STAND.

BUT IGBOS DO NOT HAVE A COMMON STAND, BUT FLOWS WITH THE POWER THAT BE.

11 Likes

Re: No Way For PDP In Abia Anymore -customized by PentiumPro(f): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2014
As long as you keep believing that APC is evil, the wrong set of people will keep lording over you in Abia.

6 Likes

Re: No Way For PDP In Abia Anymore -customized by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2014
PentiumPro:
As long as you keep believing that APC is evil, the wrong set of people will keep lording over you in Abia.
please spare me the APShit talk.

4 Likes

Re: No Way For PDP In Abia Anymore -customized by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 09, 2014
2015: PDP disqualifies Abia Gov’s son over alleged membership of secret cult

By News Express on 26/11/2014

Share on facebook inShare Yahoo mail icon Gmail icon

Views: 663

The alleged scheming by Governor Theodore Orji to foist his son, Chinedu, as a member, and possibly Speaker, of Abia State House of Assembly in 2015 on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) may have hit the rocks following the disqualification of the aspirant (Chinedu) by the party’s assembly screening appeal panel.

The panel, which recommended the disqualification of the governor’s son, comprised Augustus Mbanali (Chairman), Emmanuel Ogunsalu (member) and Emeka Odenigwe (member/secretary).

It arrived Umuahia, the state capital, on November 10 on the strength of petitions against clearance and disqualification of some aspirants for state assembly primaries.

Among the reasons for the disqualification of Orji junior who is gunning for Umuahia central state constituency, was the allegation of being a member of a secret society, the Confraternity.

A confessed member of the society in Umuahia, had identified Chinedu as not only a fellow member, but actually the Capo (Head) of the cult.

The panel thus held that the petition against the aspirant which bordered on “being an identified member and head of a secret society, was too grievous to be ignored due to the combined effects of Part VI, Section 33 of the guidelines of the party primaries and the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended).”

Chinedu, who bears the nickname Ikuku, was also disqualified for shunning the state screening committee of the party which sat at its Finbar Road State Secretariat between November 6 and 7, 2014.

The panel viewed his non-appearance at the sitting as amounting to nonchalance, disrespect to the party and abuse of privileges.

It also regretted that though Chinedu did not present himself before the state’s screening committee, “he somehow managed to get his clearance surreptitiously and through means other than approved processes of the guidelines”.

It therefore recommended his disqualification, firstly, based on the code of conduct of a member of the party by virtue of Chapter 3, Part 1 of PDP Constitution 2012 (as amended). Section 10 (F) of PDP constitution provides that “...a party member shall observe discipline, behave honestly and carry out loyally all decisions of the majority and decisions of the higher organs of the party.”

It interpreted Chinedu’s non-appearance before the screening committee as bordering on gross misconduct. Chieftains of the party who spoke to our reporter, hailed Chinedu’s disqualification, describing it as a step in the right direction.

An official of the party who pleaded anonymity, told our reporter that “allowing Ikuku (Chinedu) to get away with these grievous allegations, would amount to elevating impunity to a suffocating height.”

Other cases handled by the appeal panel included the petition against clearance of Mrs. Nkemdirim Iheasimuo (Aba South), who it disqualified for forgery and false declaration of age. It also disqualified Chikwendu Kalu (Isiala Ngwa South) for fraud and gross acts of dishonesty.

The aspirant had earlier been indicted by the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) on infamous conduct in course of his performance as legal practitioner.

It however absolved Eze Chikamnayo (Umunneochi) of embezzlement allegation against him.

www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=8342&title=2015:-PDP-disqualifies-Abia-Gov%E2%80%99s-son-over-alleged-membership-of-secret-cult
Re: No Way For PDP In Abia Anymore -customized by ObaOMENT: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bruteforce101:
Mumu.
Customized is an intelligent man who sees the facts and choose to spill it which makes him a human being with conscience unlike yo-robber people who got nothing from their various governors aside from 5kg of rice and odorless fufu but will be killing themselves on the streets of Oshun,iba-dam and lagos just to install their biro criminal into officegrin
The first time I went to iseyin at Oyo state, I asked myself if government really exist in that state because there is nothing like inner streets road,building with toilet facilities are dotted around the city(no decent apartment) no public water supply, no good public school, no good public health center but yolobas on nairaland will come here and tell us that everything is alright while their kinsmen are suffering.
Tribalism aside, it's a shame on you and your people.
You people will attacked me for saying the obvious.
I don't even want to share my experience at Osun and Ekiti states because it will be like as if I am lying.
Even the so called Ogun have villages that is cut out from modern world.
I said again. It's a shame to keep quiet and it's even shameless to spread lies online that everything is ok.

Customized, you're the true son of you father, Umuahia has good roads which is the only thing most of other towns in Abia lacks at the moment but you're still not comfortable even though your town is in a good shape at the detriment of other towns and communities in abia. You choose not to play the game of ostrich like this foolish yoloba cow I quoted.

We agree and disagree, that's what make us human beings with conscience but yoloba people will always nod their head in agreement that everything is okay like agama lizardgrin.

1 Like

Re: No Way For PDP In Abia Anymore -customized by Citadelbot: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
[s]
ObaOMENT:
Mumu.
Customized is an intelligent man who sees the facts and choose to spill it which makes him a human being with conscience unlike yo-robber people who got nothing from their various governors aside from 5kg of rice and odorless fufu but will be killing themselves on the streets of Oshun,iba-dam and lagos just to install their biro criminal into officegrin
The first time I went to iseyin at Oyo state, I asked myself if government really exist in that state because there is nothing like inner streets road,building with toilet facilities are dotted around the city(no decent apartment) no public water supply, no good public school, no good public health center but yolobas on nairaland will come here and tell us that everything is alright while their kinsmen are suffering.
Tribalism aside, it's a shame on you and your people.
You people will attacked me for saying the obvious.
I don't even want to share my experience at Osun and Ekiti states because it will be like as if I am lying.
Even the so called Ogun have villages that is cut out from modern world.
I said again. It's a shame to keep quiet and it's even shameless to spread lies online that everything is ok.

Customized, you're the true son of you father, Umuahia has good roads which is the only thing most of other towns in Abia lacks at the moment but you're still not comfortable even though your town is in a good shape at the detriment of other towns and communities in abia. You choose not to play the game of ostrich like this foolish yoloba cow I quoted.

We agree and disagree, that's what make us human beings with conscience but yoloba people will always nod their head in agreement that everything is okay like agama lizardgrin.
[/s]

Bla bla bla.....Papa Ashafa slum dweller crying as usual.

4 Likes

Re: No Way For PDP In Abia Anymore -customized by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
PDP has failed us at all level. They are bunch of bastards. It's Alex.
At d national level, d worst APC candidate, is still a better alternative. Am considering declaring for APC soon. I bliv they will deliver, 4get d propagandas.

2 Likes

Re: No Way For PDP In Abia Anymore -customized by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
The redemption of abia is more important to me than this Igbo/Yoruba fray now.I don't care if your governors are working or not , I just want mine to work.

2 Likes

Re: No Way For PDP In Abia Anymore -customized by Olaolufred(m): 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
ObaOMENT:
These are the kinds of yo-robber I am talking about.
I want to see the kind of public school ajimobi has constructed in oyo state.
I want to see his health care centers.
I want to see his achievements as a visionary governor that is better than ta orji.

THE SAME APPLIES FOR ALL POLITICIANS.HOWEVER, THE NEGLECT LEVEL VARIES.IN YORUBA LAND, NO PDP GOVERNORS HAS PERFORMED LIKE ITS APC COUNTERPART.
HOWEVER THEY CAN STILL DO BETTER.
IF PDP IS TERIBLY RAPING YOUR STATE, DO NOT CONSIDER APC, BUT AT LEAST YOUR HOME MADE APGA IS THERE.
UNLESS YOU VOTE THEM OUT, THEY WILL NOT SIT UP WHEN NEXT THEY HAVE A CHANCE.
YOU CAN CALL YORUBA ANYTHING.
THAT IS NOT THE TOPIC.

2 Likes

Re: No Way For PDP In Abia Anymore -customized by Collynzo9: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
Olaolufred:

THE SAME APPLIES FOR ALL POLITICIANS.HOWEVER, THE NEGLECT LEVEL VARIES.IN YORUBA LAND, NO PDP GOVERNORS HAS PERFORMED LIKE ITS APC COUNTERPART.
HOWEVER THEY CAN STILL DO BETTER.
IF PDP IS TERIBLY RAPING YOUR STATE, DO NOT CONSIDER APC, BUT AT LEAST YOUR HOME MADE APGA IS THERE.
UNLESS YOU VOTE THEM OUT, THEY WILL NOT SIT UP WHEN NEXT THEY HAVE A CHANCE.
YOU CAN CALL YORUBA ANYTHING.
THAT IS NOT THE TOPIC.
Your first post was totally off key, this one makes more sense.
Chime performed for Enugu, he is in PDP, Obi performed and Obiano is performing for Anambra, they are in APGA, Rochas was voted in as an APGA member before he defected to APC.
So it is more about individuals than party.
Right now APGA has the very best candidate for Abia governorship position and I believe they will vote for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Is A List Of Those Who Will Go Into Hiding After Buhari's Victory / BREAKING: Nigeria's Senate President Names Principal Officers / What I Saw On Bloomberg This Morning (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.