Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Nigeria’s Success Isaac Becomes The Youngest Player To Score In Spanish La Liga. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria’s Success Isaac Becomes The Youngest Player To Score In Spanish La Liga. (2222 Views)

Adebimpe Quadri, The Youngest FIFA Referee At 24 / Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) / Commercializing The Nigerian Premier League Like The Spanish La Liga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Success Isaac Becomes The Youngest Player To Score In Spanish La Liga. by robosky02(m): 9:20am On Dec 09, 2014
Success Isaac makes history

The former Golden Eaglets star did not start the game but was drafted in as a 69th-minute substitute for Jhon Córdoba.
He finally made his contribution less than 60 seconds from time in fortuitous fashion.
Valencia failed to deal with a throw in and the ball rebounded off Granada’s Dimitri Foulquier who was trying to force his way through on goal.
The ricochet fell to the unmarked Isaac who had the simple task of planting an emphatic finish into an unguarded Valencia net from two yards.

It was Isaac’s first league goal for Granada as he continues his professional football education.
That strike at Estadio Nuevo Los Cármenes on match day 14 was symbolic as Isaac now becomes the youngest player to have scored in the Primera División this season.

He achieved the feat at the age of 19 years, 11 months, one day.
The youngster will be looking to build on that feat and continue his progress under the Granada coach, Joaquín Caparrós, a man known for giving precocious talent ample room to develop.
Isaac has already made 12 league appearances for Granada this

http://www.supersoccer.co.za/football/nigeria/news/141208/Success_Isaac_makes_history

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Success Isaac Becomes The Youngest Player To Score In Spanish La Liga. by robosky02(m): 9:30am On Dec 09, 2014
Success was born in Benin City. He started his career with local side BJ Foundation Academy, appearing regularly for the side.

In November 2013 Success agreed to a five-year deal with Udinese, being effective in January, for a €400,000 fee. However, he was only granted a work permit in March of the following year, and immediately joined Granada CF, being assigned to the reserves in Segunda División B.

On 31 August 2014 Success made his first-team debut, starting in a 1–1 away draw against Elche CF at the age of 18 years and seven months, being the Andalusians' youngest player ever to appear in a La Liga match.He scored his first professional goal on 7 December, netting his side's only of a home draw against Valencia CF, for the same scoreline

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Success Isaac Becomes The Youngest Player To Score In Spanish La Liga. by echobee(f): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2014
Gracious father shocked shocked shocked. This old man 19, shocked shocked. Abi i no sabi read ni? sad missberrypop5,abeg come and explain this topic to me sad. Biko

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Success Isaac Becomes The Youngest Player To Score In Spanish La Liga. by robosky02(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2014
he is the youngest to score this season in laliga
dont forget he was in u17 with iheanacho

siasia check him out for u23
Re: Nigeria’s Success Isaac Becomes The Youngest Player To Score In Spanish La Liga. by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2014
This guy is 19 years?

Then OBJ should be 23 cry

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Success Isaac Becomes The Youngest Player To Score In Spanish La Liga. by Elcemento(m): 9:39am On Dec 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin Ok,i don hear!

Re: Nigeria’s Success Isaac Becomes The Youngest Player To Score In Spanish La Liga. by robosky02(m): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2014
bbpreye:
This guy is 19 years?

na wa for your question

he is 19 yes

at 17 he played for our national team have you forgotten him so soon
haba
Re: Nigeria’s Success Isaac Becomes The Youngest Player To Score In Spanish La Liga. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
echobee:
Gracious father shocked shocked shocked. This old man 19, shocked shocked. Abi i no sabi read ni? sad missberrypop5,abeg come and explain this topic to me sad. Biko
lolx, yes na. He's nineteen, me na 15yrs grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Success Isaac Becomes The Youngest Player To Score In Spanish La Liga. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
bbpreye:
This guy is 19 years?

Iheanacho claims to be 19years too grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Success Isaac Becomes The Youngest Player To Score In Spanish La Liga. by robosky02(m): 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
when you eat well you tend to grow faster and look fresher

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Success Isaac Becomes The Youngest Player To Score In Spanish La Liga. by heatmeup(f): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
blueto:
Iheanacho claims to be 19years too grin
nacho looks like his age

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Success Isaac Becomes The Youngest Player To Score In Spanish La Liga. by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 10, 2014
Dis guy look older dan my first born who's 32. Naija I dey hail o.
Re: Nigeria’s Success Isaac Becomes The Youngest Player To Score In Spanish La Liga. by robosky02(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2014
engrbhadmus:

thou some guys could look older than thier age

it makes no differnce.............

he hugs the headline
Re: Nigeria’s Success Isaac Becomes The Youngest Player To Score In Spanish La Liga. by naijanoni(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2014
Get ur facts right.
He's 18 yrs and 11 months.
Not 19yrs !.
Born on Jan. 1996.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Success Isaac Becomes The Youngest Player To Score In Spanish La Liga. by dicksj93: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
naijanoni:
Get ur facts right.
He's 18 yrs and 11 months.
Not 19yrs !.
Born on Jan. 1996.
NA TODAY DEM BORN AM
Re: Nigeria’s Success Isaac Becomes The Youngest Player To Score In Spanish La Liga. by khattab02: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Elcemento:
grin grin grin grin Ok,i don hear!

#CEMENT!!! 300 BAGS MINIMUM, NO MAXIMUM.
weytin be cement 300 bags minimum, no maximum?? U dey sell cement or you wan buy??
Re: Nigeria’s Success Isaac Becomes The Youngest Player To Score In Spanish La Liga. by khattab02: 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
engrbhadmus:
oga talk true, how old are you??

(1) (Reply)

Surest Daily FIXED Odds / Cristiano Ronaldo Spotted Kissing Stunning Fitness Model / Come In!!! I Have Fixed Game With Large Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.