Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire (4843 Views)

Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire / BBA, Tayo Faniran Denies Receiving $350,000 From Billionaire Ayiri Emani / Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hahahahaha grin

You mean you hate money? shocked
haha I don't hate money ooo,I love money when it comes from a genuine source...just read abt d man thou,guess the money is genuine.....
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by kayjum(f): 11:14am On Dec 09, 2014
to gud to be true............well it is well sha,anywhere my helper is lord let him locate me before this yr runs out,the sun wey dey up still fit dry cloth...
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by naijaboiy: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2014
iceberylin:

That holatin go soon break my record
I dey tell you. grin

The guy fast pass bolt
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by holatin(m): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2014
iceberylin:

That holatin go soon break my record
me for where ?
am just lucky sometime
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by naijaboiy: 11:18am On Dec 09, 2014
Ghostlady:
haha I don't hate money ooo,I love money when it comes from a genuine source...just read abt d man thou,guess the money is genuine.....
Hmmm...just pray you'll never be in a tight corner that will make you not to question the source of the money.

1 Like

Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by holatin(m): 11:25am On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

I dey tell you. grin

The guy fast pass bolt
hahahahaha na lie
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hmmm...just pray you'll never be in a tight corner that will make you not to question the source of the money.
I really hope not,God helping me.....how is ur day going?
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by naijaboiy: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2014
Ghostlady:
I really hope not,God helping me.....how is ur day going?
it's being boring sad

You didn't even gist me. How was camp? cheesy
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

it's being boring sad

You didn't even gist me. How was camp? cheesy
am sure its not as boring as mine though....
Camp was mixture of torture and fun,it was a lil bit interesting and that's because I took part in some platoon activities cha like dancing and volleyballing...made lotta friends,even my platoon soldier is a gud frnd(he do gist us atimes abt boko haramish,and nigerian soldiers r dieing everyday)..I sometimes miss camp but am happy am home though...that's abt all of it *smiles*and I did miss nairaland,cos I was unable to browse during dat period though..happy to be back
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by naijaboiy: 11:54am On Dec 09, 2014
Ghostlady:
am sure its not as boring as mine though....
Camp was mixture of torture and fun,it was a lil bit interesting and that's because I took part in some platoon activities cha like dancing and volleyballing...made lotta friends,even my platoon soldier is a gud frnd(he do gist us atimes abt boko haramish,and nigerian soldiers r dieing everyday)..I sometimes miss camp but am happy am home though...that's abt all of it *smiles*and I did miss nairaland,cos I was unable to browse during dat period though..happy to be back
hmmm,,sounds like fun.

Where did you serve tho?

And where are you doing your PPA
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

hmmm,,sounds like fun.

Where did you serve tho?

And where are you doing your PPA
I serve in kwara st,my ppa is one school like that in ganmo..Its in my diary sad
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by iceberylin(m): 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

I dey tell you. grin

The guy fast pass bolt
Lol.....sha na this voters card stuff been dull me..

But am bk now cheesy
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by agarawu23(m): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
nikkflexible:
OH LORD OF MERCY, PLS LET MY AYIRI EMANI LOCATE
ME TODAY IN JESUS NAME.....CAN I HEAR A BIG AMEN
FROM SOMEBODY!!! grin
BARAWO!!! go get a job n stop asking God prayers that can neva be answered undecided
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by famtech: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
My Prayer; Let MY Helper locate me sharp sharp................Amen
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by Abbey2sam(m): 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ghostlady:
if you say so,he can render help to the masses,instead of splashing it around,if he doesn't knw what to do with his money....my first time of hearing that name though...that's wy I respect Sir Aliko Dangote anytime anyday

i respect your opinion, buy personal I see nothing wrong in him dashing someone $350,000

People will still benefit from the person he's giving it to.
You said you don't really know him , Informations are available about him on nairaland
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by freecocoa(f): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ghostlady:
funny as it may sound,I won't collect IT,am not money freaked,its just a paper.....people like that must have done a lotta bloody things just to spend it anyhow.....or what do you think?
I think you should shut up. kiss
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by naijaboiy: 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ghostlady:
I serve in kwara st,my ppa is one school like that in ganmo..Its in my diary sad
Ok...i'll check it out.

But you reside in lag right?
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by bosun11(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oil money always appears to people like blood money....ARE THEY MADDDD...$350,000 NAIJA BBA WINNER
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

Ok...i'll check it out.

But you reside in lag right?
yeah...am a lagos gal..... And what's that story about you living in france?
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
Abbey2sam:

i respect your opinion, buy personal I see nothing wrong in him dashing someone $350,000

People will still benefit from the person he's giving it to.
You said you don't really know him , Informations are available about him on nairaland
me too,but its still puzzling.....I get your point though,he might actually be a generous person....thx
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by naijaboiy: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ghostlady:
yeah...am a lagos gal..... And what's that story about you living in france?
Huh?...

Which story?
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

Huh?...

Which story?
lol I dunno either,but are you from france?
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by naijaboiy: 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ghostlady:
lol I dunno either,but are you from france?
LoL,,i'm not from france. A full blooded nigerian grin
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL,,i'm not from france. A full blooded nigerian grin
I know nah,was just tryna pull ur legs cheesy
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by nikkflexible(f): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
agarawu23:
BARAWO!!! go get a job n stop asking God prayers that can neva be answered undecided
who is dis one?? undecided
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by agarawu23(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
nikkflexible:
who is dis one?? undecided
all that glitters is not WURA
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by mogboyelade(f): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Tayo don hammer,just use the money wisely and don't forget say guys dey wait for you for oyo.
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by nikkflexible(f): 7:17am On Dec 10, 2014
agarawu23:
all that glitters is not WURA
well...FYI i av a job doing and am aint a lazy lady..am so independent but we all pray for God's favour and blessing in wateva we do which is d reason for dat prayer u quoted although d prayer was in a joking manner...hope u do undastnd
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by agarawu23(m): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
nikkflexible:
well...FYI i av a job doing and am aint a lazy lady..am so independent but we all pray for God's favour and blessing in wateva we do which is d reason for dat prayer u quoted although d prayer was in a joking manner...hope u do undastnd
my quote is also a joke ore wa
Re: BBA Hotshots Tayo Gets $350,000 From Nigerian Billionaire by Emperortj93(m): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
awesome
money speaking speaking
tayo flexing flexing
ayiri giving giving

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Ooo Help Me Answer Oo! Kim K And Nicky Minaj Who Is Prettier? / Who Has The Photo Of This Lady That Opened Her Mouth Wide In Surprise / Genevieve Nnaji Too Bossy In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.