Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin (14490 Views)

President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value / See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by Skyblings(m): 10:05am On Dec 09, 2014
Russian president Vladimir Putin reportedly has a car that rocket can't penetrate....I guess if it were GEJ that got himself a rocket proof car,APC MEMBERS plus CRITICS would chop his head off before he even gets to use the car.....lol,just saying.....

But guys do you think its very neccessary for a President to get such expensive extra protection after all the best security they already have?

SOURCE : http://skyblings-entertainment..com/2014/12/photos-see-rocket-proof-car-of-russian.html

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by temitemi1(m): 10:08am On Dec 09, 2014
I think my president should get one against all these apc criminals. GEJ till 2019!!! Lovely car though.

17 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by dreydee(m): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2014
sad
Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by abham: 10:11am On Dec 09, 2014
whoa this car is Le' Beast
Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by pimplucious: 10:12am On Dec 09, 2014
How do u prove it's rocket proof? Try out a surface to air inter ballistic missile see if It caves in or not else IDB it

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by mankevo(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2014
If INNOSON can produce it, there wont be any issue crying wolves even if a governor procure such.
But if its to pay Trillions to other country for the delivery, I will critize it on my own little way.

20 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by Skyblings(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2014
mankevo:
If INNOSON can produce it, there wont be any issue crying wolves even if a governor procure such.
But if its to pay Trillions to other country for the delivery, I will critize it on my own little way.

u r very correct

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by Howmon: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2014
The car doesn't seem to have a door!!! Abi na roof dem dey take enter am

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by Tunjman(m): 10:31am On Dec 09, 2014
Putin deserves this because globally, all eyes are on him and don't forget he was recently rated over Obama. So in your warped mind, APC is enough reason for your daft president to waste tax payers' money on this expensive toy? If politicians do the will of the people, they don't have reason to use bullet proof cars. #Iwa omo lo'n mu omo se okigbe

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by Eziachi: 10:36am On Dec 09, 2014
temitemi1:
I think my president should get one against all these apc criminals. GEJ till 2019!!! Lovely car though.
And make sure he gets you and every taxpayer one as well. Unless you think that his life worth more than yours.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 09, 2014
mr op how can u compare the government of Russia to Nigeria government? Russia is a developed nation, Nigeria is a developing nation and you want the clueless shoeless man to get 1 for himself? ask urself this questions; do nigeria enjoy security, electricity, good roads, employment for youths? and u ar saying gej till 2019.God forgive your thinking

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by galadima77(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2014
did d OP even try to find out where that vehicle was made?

The Russian, American presidents ride in vehicles made in their country. Let GEJ ride in the best vehicle made by Innoson....
Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by traware(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2014
I go hard like Vladimir Putin
Go hard like Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin,Vladimir Putin
Vladimir Putin,Vladimir Putin

Niggaz don't know what I put in
Instead their out here hating
That dem boy dem out here run thing
Coz I go hard like Vladimir Putin

Lyrics of 'A.M.G'-I Go Hard Like Vladimir Putin'

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by gtrust: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2014
galadima77:
did d OP even try to find out where that vehicle was made?

The Russian, American presidents ride in vehicles made in their country. Let GEJ ride in the best vehicle made by Innoson....

We are getting there!!!

President GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2014
What of ANTI-EBOLA's car...?
Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by traware(m): 11:04am On Dec 09, 2014
gtrust:

We are getting there!!!

President GEJ till 2019!!!
Are you sure we'll both be alive till 2019 with the incessant bomb blasts that can occur anywhere and at anytime in Nigeria if the 'Fedora man' is re-elected?Isn't it crystal clear even to a mentally disabled two year old child 'the retardeen' is incapable of handling these terrorists and the corruption that plagues Nigeria?Where is the 20 billion US dollars that disappeared on his watch?Sir,Badluck Jonathan is a complete crook

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by NighttWalker(m): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2014
The car doesn't look very real even if it is tho they are just imitating US with Obama Cadillac which is know as a tank in the form of a car

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by galadima77(m): 11:15am On Dec 09, 2014
NighttWalker:
The car doesn't look very real even if it is tho they are just imitating US with Obama Cadillac aka Tank

i doubt the russians imitated d USvin making their presidential vehicle....besides dat of the PROTUS is aka the beast not tank. i heard dat d first time Obama was sworn in.
Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by galadima77(m): 11:15am On Dec 09, 2014
NighttWalker:
The car doesn't look very real even if it is tho they are just imitating US with Obama Cadillac aka Tank

i doubt the russians imitated d US in making their presidential vehicle....besides dat of the PROTUS is aka the beast not tank.
Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by gtrust: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2014
traware:
Are you sure we'll both be alive till 2019 with the incessant bomb blasts that can occur anywhere and at anytime in Nigeria if the 'Fedora man' is re-elected?Isn't it crystal clear even to a mentally disabled two year old child 'the retardeen' is incapable of handling these terrorists and the corruption that plagues Nigeria?Where is the 20 billion US dollars that disappeared on his watch?Sir,Badluck Jonathan is a complete crook

President GEJ & myself we will be alive and well until after 2019!!!
All fellow Democrats will be alive!!!
Nigeria will be alive!!!

As for you, na you Sabi
Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by traware(m): 11:56am On Dec 09, 2014
gtrust:

President GEJ & myself we will be alive and well until after 2019!!!
All fellow Democrats will be alive!!!
Nigeria will be alive!!!

As for you, na you Sabi
Trust me,at the rate bombs are exploding and people(men,women,little babies) are getting shot dead,drowned like chickens and decapitated,if this dunce Jonathan is re-elected in 2015,you and I will be dead and gone by 2019.This Sir,is a fact not speculation or hearsay.I have accepted this reality.I can see from your posts,you haven't

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by slimfit1(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2014
mankevo:

Thank you I was going to say the same thing.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by motherlode: 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
I pray i would get a better one undecided made in Nigeria cheesy some day.

Vote for Change!!! grin
Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by gtrust: 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
traware:
Trust me,at the rate bombs are exploding and people(men,women,little babies) are getting shot dead,drowned like chickens and decapitated,if this dunce Jonathan is re-elected in 2015,you and I will be dead and gone by 2019.This Sir,is a fact not speculation or hearsay.I have accepted this reality.I can see from your posts,you haven't

President GEJ & myself & other democrats and Nigeria will be alive 2019 & beyond!!!

I advise you to "defect" from suicide bombing because no matter how bad it is life is still sweet here on Earth and in Nigeria!!!
Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
I thought the topic was a car

Not politics undecided

But come oh?
No matter where you bulletproof, I can still burst the tire
Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by NighttWalker(m): 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
galadima77:

i doubt the russians imitated d US in making their presidential vehicle....besides dat of the PROTUS is aka the beast not tank.
My bad, it was said to be a tank in the form of a car and that's where I made the mistake
Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
pimplucious:
How do u prove it's rocket proof? Try out a surface to air inter ballistic missile see if It caves in or not else IDB it
Why "surface to air" missile; does the car fly?
Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by SeverusSnape(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
This is nothing compared to Cadillac 1 of the US president.
Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
Yeah, that's the real deal. F.uck Obama.

@ op, a rocket is barely an engine for propelling things through the air, I wonder why a car would be designed to withstand flying engines

It would be more sensible to specify a warhead that would be propelled by your flying engine ranging from a grenade to a nuclear warhead. Cheers
Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by Dreyl(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nice ride!
Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
galadima77:

i doubt the russians imitated d USvin making their presidential vehicle....besides dat of the PROTUS is aka the beast not tank. i heard dat d first time Obama was sworn in.

Yes! and it is called Beast 1. I just wonder why people do silly comparisons. This post isnt meant to compare anyone. ANd OP, No President whether GEJ or any public office holder need this kind of car, abi we get SAM for naija? While this car was made for Putin, he currently uses a Russian made Gazelle Limo..
Re: PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin by wonlasewonimi: 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Does he roll in from the booth?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate / In Buhari, The Spirit Of MKO Abiola May Find Rest- Leadership / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.