Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Five Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife (1716 Views)

Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife / Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife by chenbravo(m): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2014
I have always wondered why some people marries ugly wives and some get beautiful wives! Is not easy o! You have to 'mo ju lo soja'.
1. Doctors ; This is a highly rated job in the world. Women are attracted by their intelligence and life saving acts. This sets don't stress themselves up to get a good and beautiful woman. People like kachisbarbie will easily fall for them.
2. Bankers
humh! I wish am a banker. I went to a bank days ago come and see fine girls am like blushing. They don't have problem to get the best of woman, thank God it's now a condition whereby you will have to write your name and phone number in a ledger before you leave the bank. Nah copy and paste stuffs. Gbam! Dating follows. Ladies watch out
shocked
3. Comedians/Radio Presenters
This set you know ladies have soft minds and this set of people they have something it's called 'sugarcoated mouth' just few,charming,well spoken words will get their heart for you. they are not shy to face anybody. Be it linda ikeji or jennimma even if nah mizmycoli. grin
4. Pastors
pastors just needs just a simple dream or vision to get the beautiful lady in their church. No stress required, because women love affluence and pastors have it.
5.Politicians
Not much. But you know they are on top of the world. They have the fame, money e.t.c
Re: Five Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife by naijaboiy: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2014
Oga why dyu have to copy and paste a thread on front page already? undecided

Cc: microflux
Farano
Re: Five Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:
Oga why dyu have to copy and paste a thread on front page already? undecided

Cc: microflux
Farano
k. Naijaboiy. Dis guys dnt hav brain to create topics. Cn u imagine, i saw dis topic on facebuk dis am!
Re: Five Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2014
chenbravo:
I have always wondered why some people marries ugly wives and some get beautiful wives! Is not easy o! You have to 'mo ju lo soja'.
1. Doctors ; This is a highly rated job in the world. Women are attracted by their intelligence and life saving acts. This sets don't stress themselves up to get a good and beautiful woman. People like kachisbarbie will easily fall for them.
2. Bankers
humh! I wish am a banker. I went to a bank days ago come and see fine girls am like blushing. They don't have problem to get the best of woman, thank God it's now a condition whereby you will have to write your name and phone number in a ledger before you leave the bank. Nah copy and paste stuffs. Gbam! Dating follows. Ladies watch out
shocked
3. Comedians/Radio Presenters
This set you know ladies have soft minds and this set of people they have something it's called 'sugarcoated mouth' just few,charming,well spoken words will get their heart for you. they are not shy to face anybody. Be it linda ikeji or jennimma even if nah mizmycoli. grin
4. Pastors
pastors just needs just a simple dream or vision to get the beautiful lady in their church. No stress required, because women love affluence and pastors have it.
5.Politicians
Not much. But you know they are on top of the world. They have the fame, money e.t.c
you must be a criminal. Police arrest him
Re: Five Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife by naijaboiy: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2014
Microflux:
bruh! What do u min?
shebi you're the original owner of this topic which is on front page?
Re: Five Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

shebi you're the original owner of this topic which is on front page?
yes! He's a thief! He nids to be banned. Tanks jawie
Re: Five Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife by naijaboiy: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2014
Microflux:
yes! He's a thief! He nids to be banned. Tanks jawie
LoL...the thread should just be closed down
Re: Five Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL...the thread should just be closed down
d guy as no comon sense. He did nt even change anytin. Word 4 word. #nairalandmalpractice
Re: Five Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
DEATH! DEATH! DEATH!
Re: Five Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife by chenbravo(m): 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
I can see all of u r senseless,how much is seun paying u dat u wanna cut ur head,find beta tinz 2 do

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Fathia Balogun And Saheed Balogun / Mercy Johnson Arrives London With Son For Movie Premiere - Photos / Photos: Jlo Steps Out In Very Short Gold-embellished White Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.