Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emani Offers BBA Tayo $350,000 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emani Offers BBA Tayo $350,000 (1385 Views)

BBA, Tayo Faniran Denies Receiving $350,000 From Billionaire Ayiri Emani / Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) / Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emani Offers BBA Tayo $350,000 by Moz22: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2014
We have gathered that the popular Warri Businessman and billionaire who splashed 20M on 2face's wedding and gave him a New Range Rover in 2010 and Also Gave Durella a New 2012 Toyota Prado has Done it again Offering Tayo Faniran Who Lost out to Idris of Tanzania in the BBA Hotshots Grand Finale Yesterday a whooping $350,000 Which is Even More Than the $300,000 Idris Won.

Ayiri Emani is the CEO of A & E Petrol, A & E group of Companies (Which Includes Different Aspects Such as Oil, Logistics and Constructions), 911 Hotels & resorts and 911 Entertainment.. He is a Niger Delta Chieftain

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emani Offers BBA Tayo $350,000 by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 09, 2014
Hmm. In mi's voice:ITS ALLOWED

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emani Offers BBA Tayo $350,000 by nikkflexible(f): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2014
OH LORD OF MERCY, PLS LET MY AYIRI EMANI LOCATE ME TODAY IN JESUS NAME.....CAN I HEAR A BIG AMEN FROM SOMEBODY!!! grin
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emani Offers BBA Tayo $350,000 by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 09, 2014
nikkflexible:
OH LORD OF MERCY, PLS LET MY AYIRI EMANI LOCATE ME TODAY IN JESUS NAME.....CAN I HEAR A BIG AMEN FROM SOMEBODY!!! grin

AMEN o, one word for this is #Favour

But this South Africans are just using Nigeria to get viewership..
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emani Offers BBA Tayo $350,000 by Moz22: 11:02am On Dec 09, 2014
how do u mean?
kennygee:

AMEN o, one word for this is #Favour

But this South Africans are just using Nigeria to get viewership..
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emani Offers BBA Tayo $350,000 by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 09, 2014
Moz22:
how do u mean?

Two things could be involved.

That Tayo was robbed

Or

They only kept Tayo in the house cause if he was evicted, they will lose the viewership of Nigeria.
Majority of their Viewership is from Nigeria, how many east African countries subscribe to DSTV?
Multi Choice is exploiting us, none of the promos advertised on DSTV for its users ever includes Nigeria, not the E! Kardashian promo, the DSTV EUTELSAT competion or the the Holiday vacation Promos.

And we give them the highest numbers in terms of viewership.

I hope i make sense?

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emani Offers BBA Tayo $350,000 by Moz22: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2014
hmmm...i never looked into that angle..
kennygee:

Two things could be involved.

That Tayo was robbed

Or

They only kept Tayo in the house cause if he was evicted, they will lose the viewership of Nigeria.
Majority of their Viewership is from Nigeria, how many east African countries subscribe to DSTV?
Multi Choice is exploiting us, none of the promos advertised on DSTV for its users ever includes Nigeria, not the E! Kardashian promo, the DSTV EUTELSAT competion or the the Holiday vacation Promos.

And we give them the highest numbers in terms of viewership.

I hope i make sense?
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emani Offers BBA Tayo $350,000 by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2014
Moz22:
hmmm...i never looked into that angle..

Maybe we should.

If not for the Corruption in this country, Companies like Multi Choice should not exploit us.
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emani Offers BBA Tayo $350,000 by Moz22: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2014
Well i feel south Africans and some of its neighbouring countries never liked Nigerians....and that played a major role in the just concluded Channel O awards and Future awards....Well, the fact is that even when u are successful, people will still hate. Well i am happy for Tayo cos its not easy to bear that disappointment of not winning that MONEY cos thats a lotta of money.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Give Buhari Support / Why Muna Obiekwe Kept His Illness Secret – Tonto Dikeh / Top 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities Of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.