Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

You Can't Force Me Out -Arsene Wenger Told Arsenal Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You Can't Force Me Out -Arsene Wenger Told Arsenal Fans (608 Views)

Mourinho And Wenger Told By The Fa To Stop Behaving Like Children / Sani Emmanuel: Lazio Want To Force Me To Join Partizani Tiran / Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Sports - Amos Adamu Boasts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Force Me Out -Arsene Wenger Told Arsenal Fans by dotcomnamename: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
Wenger blasts Arsenal fans again...

Wenger told Arsenal fans they can't force him out

ARSENE WENGER last night hit back at those Arsenal fans calling for his head, insisting they will not force him out.

WENGER: ''You can't force me out of Arsenal''

"This is my 180th Champions League game and that shows (something). Many of those were for this club.

"We want to be judged at the end of the season, not after every single game when emotion is very high.

SOURCE: {Daily Star} , {The Sun} http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/414336/Arsenal-Arsene-Wenger-fans-force-him-o

------------------------------------------------------------

WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR EXCUSES, TAKING US TO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE EVERY SEASON IS NOT WHAT WE WANT. WE WANT TO WIN THE EPL TITLE AND IF POSSIBLE THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. STOP SAYING YOU TAKE US TO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE EVERY SEASON AS YOUR EXCUSES OF A GENIUS MANAGER. YOU'RE A CLUELESS MANAGER. IF YOU ARE NOT CLUELESS THEN WHY DO YOU ALWAYS BENCH QUALITY PLAYERS FOR YOUR OVERRATED AVERAGE FRENCH PLAYERS? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE WRONG SELECTION AND WRONG SUBSTITUTIONS AT LATE TIME? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS FAIL TO SIGN QUALITY PLAYERS AT THE RIGHT TIME IN EVERY TRANSFER WINDOW? WE NEED ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS.

STOP HITTING BACK AT FANS, ACCEPT YOUR BLAME AND MAKE CORRECTION OR LEAVE OUR CLUB. SIMPLE! sad sad sad sad cry cry cry

Re: You Can't Force Me Out -Arsene Wenger Told Arsenal Fans by pabloaimar(m): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
That statement "judge us in may" means only one thing... He is hoping to repeat the feat of last season FA cup, if he plans on doing that then he should buy quality players when the winter transfer opens &, he should not let sentiments becloud his decisions in selections. C'mon you GUNNERS!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

1 Of 5 Kids In The U.k Believe That JESUS Is A CHELSEA Player / Steven Gerrad To Leave Liverpool For The US MLS At The End Of The Season / Merry Bet The Fastest Paying Online Sport Betting Company With 100% Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.