Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

What Herbal Drugs Can I Take To Cure Typhoid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Herbal Drugs Can I Take To Cure Typhoid (4298 Views)

Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy / The Damage Drugs Can Do To The Face / Immune Booster Drugs Can Help Hiv Patients. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Herbal Drugs Can I Take To Cure Typhoid by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
I av bin admittd thrice dis year in d hospital'cos i ad typhoíd.Wana knw wat herbs 2 take
Re: What Herbal Drugs Can I Take To Cure Typhoid by manlawal(m): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
go get bamboo leaves, wash it very well then cook it and drink it three times daily.
Re: What Herbal Drugs Can I Take To Cure Typhoid by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
manlawal:
go get bamboo leaves, wash it very well then cook it and drink it three times daily.
ar u 4 real
Re: What Herbal Drugs Can I Take To Cure Typhoid by Funjosh(m): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
Formula IV plus
Re: What Herbal Drugs Can I Take To Cure Typhoid by manlawal(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Vikkyk10:
ar u 4 real

yes am telling you the truth u can add alum and mango tree bark.
Re: What Herbal Drugs Can I Take To Cure Typhoid by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
manlawal:

yes am telling you the truth u can add alum and mango tree bark.
ok den tnx
Re: What Herbal Drugs Can I Take To Cure Typhoid by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
Funjosh:
Formula IV plus
wats formula IV
Re: What Herbal Drugs Can I Take To Cure Typhoid by stepo707: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Male pawpaw root wit omi ogi(water from processed corn)

You might want to do do a urine analysis.It could be more than typhoid
Re: What Herbal Drugs Can I Take To Cure Typhoid by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
stepo707:
Male pawpaw root wit omi ogi(water from processed corn)

You might want to do do a urine analysis.It could be more than typhoid
hm.I went 4 text and d typhoid was ova 360
Re: What Herbal Drugs Can I Take To Cure Typhoid by stepo707: 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm.I went 4 text and d typhoid was ova 360

That's very high oh.The highest I had was 160.That make pawapaw root and omiogi will knock it out in 5days.Drink a cup 3 times a day.
Re: What Herbal Drugs Can I Take To Cure Typhoid by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
stepo707:

That's very high oh.The highest I had was 160.That make pawapaw root and omiogi will knock it out in 5days.Drink a cup 3 times a day.
yea very very high
Re: What Herbal Drugs Can I Take To Cure Typhoid by lillyjane(f): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Vikkyk10:
I av bin admittd thrice dis year in d hospital'cos i ad typhoíd.Wana knw wat herbs 2 take

The solution you seek lie in your compound. all you need is bitter leaf juice. check for the directions here http://www..com/bitter-leaf-juice-and-its-health-benefits
Re: What Herbal Drugs Can I Take To Cure Typhoid by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
lillyjane:

The solution you seek lie in your compound. all you need is bitter leaf juice. check for the directions here http://www..com/bitter-leaf-juice-and-its-health-benefits
yea i took bitterleaf 2,dt tin bitter en
Re: What Herbal Drugs Can I Take To Cure Typhoid by lillyjane(f): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
Vikkyk10:
yea i took bitterleaf 2,dt tin bitter en

Yes its very bitter but it is worth the try. Hope you paid attention to the dossage to avoid purging?
Re: What Herbal Drugs Can I Take To Cure Typhoid by nature20: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ingredient

Unripe pawpaw
Unripe pineapple
Ginger
Lime orange
Grape orange
Sugarcane
Lemongrass
Lipton tea
Cooking Pot.
How to prepare it

Cut everything into pieces; boil with fermented corn (omidun)water for one hour. Take One glass cup three times daily. Natural therapist 08136811277
Re: What Herbal Drugs Can I Take To Cure Typhoid by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
lillyjane:

Yes its very bitter but it is worth the try. Hope you paid attention to the dossage to avoid purging?
yea tnx
Re: What Herbal Drugs Can I Take To Cure Typhoid by lillyjane(f): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Vikkyk10:
yea tnx
My pleasure
Re: What Herbal Drugs Can I Take To Cure Typhoid by Aderobaki23: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
How do you prepare the male pawpaw root and omi ogi(water from processed corn) for typhoid fever?
Re: What Herbal Drugs Can I Take To Cure Typhoid by Aderobaki23: 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
stepo707:

How do you prepare the male pawpaw root and omi ogi(water from processed corn) for typhoid fever?

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know How To Get Rid Of Chin Bump(big One) Caused By Shaving? / How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? / Help I Cant Have A Second Round With My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.