Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba (6279 Views)

PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] / Jimi Agbaje Picks Funsho William’s Running Mate As Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
For the sake of equity and fairness we call upon the just elected PDP Lagos state Gubernatorial flagbearer Chief Jimi Agbaje to pick an Igbo-Lagosian as His running mate.

This is the only condition neccessary to clinch the unequivocal Igbo support in the 2015 Election and sail the PDP into an Easy Victory .

Ifeduba ThankGod T ( Aguiyi Na Ozubulu)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by thorpido(m): 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
Not bad an idea.
I'm yet to see south-east states appoint non-indigenes into political offices though.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by Mogidi: 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lagos is cosmopolitan, it won't be a bad idea.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by CyberWolf: 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
All Igbos in Lagos will vote for this man..this is gonna be very interesting..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by holatin(m): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
all na campaign strategies
Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by killercute16(m): 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
This man has won already unless Apc follow suite.
Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by desgiezd(m): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
A very deceitful title!!

10 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by Firefire(m): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
Good recommendation..

Hope a Yoruba man will also be pick as a running mate in any of the SE states ?

Pleases recommend same to your leaders in the east.

25 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by thunderrider: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Does any state in the east has a non indigene in key posts even in the civil service?

I think we should do unto others what we want others to do to us

13 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by miqos02(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
really?
Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by AJINATU: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
Let agbaje do this and see how PDP go into total oblivion in the southwest

22 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
Great
Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by temitemi1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
Great steps to victory but I think this should also happen in south east as well.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by famtech: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
grin
Firefire:
Good recommendation..

1 Like

Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
We are gradually growing into MATURITY as humans we claim, we are.
THIS should be replicated, in ALL PARTS of this country. Then i will know we have been MUTATED to have WESTERN genes, who think of making their places of living a paradise while waiting for the one to come.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by gen2briz(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
I don't seems to understand the title of this thread ooo,did you really mean pick or begging him to pick?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by ibedun: 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
OP may your days in this world be short!

You wan give person BP and HA at the same time? Haba Igbo running mate for Yoruba land? Agbaje no craze nau!!! I for don go carry my shakabula!!!

Over my dead body! Igbo! Not even our cousin for Edo, IGBO!

Craze dey worry you o!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by Pangea: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
He he he
I dey laugh o grin
Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by PentiumPro(f): 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Firefire:
Good recommendation..

Pleases recommend same to your leaders in the east

You Ibo friends here won't like this your comment. cool

5 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by Reptyle(m): 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mr Ifeduba please edit your thread title.

You made it sound like Agbaje had announced a running mate.

Announcing an Igbo man could be a double edged sword.

On one end, it might position the PDP to ride on the votes of the Igbo populace resident in Lagos, to Alausa.
On the other hand, it could mean the PDP will have to run a "Christian-Christian ticket". While the average Lagosian might not have a problem with that, the teeming muslim population of the State could feel alienated, especially if the APC fields a muslim running mate.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by egift(m): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Should Pick An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba

^^^^That is what the title should be. But the OP and our Mods will act if they did not see the deception in the title. Soon it will be that way on the front page.

@Post:
If it was on the other team that are saying this (asking all Yourubas and Northerners to vote only APC), the same people supporting this tribal baiting will be crying blue murder.

The fact remains, even Jonathan will not win Lagos if APC can present a Buhari/Fashola ticket.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
Moderators, change this topic. It should read, "Lagos State PDP flagbearer should pick . . .", not "PDP Lagos flagbearer picks . . ." The topic sounds as though Agbaje has already picked his running mate.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by Odinaka00(m): 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
What a strategy, here in mozambique, chama se "uma coisa nova", igbo people in lagos will definitely vote for pdp this time around but one thing is certain, APC will always crush PDP in lagos the same way GEJ will always crush Buhari anytime anyday

Btw! My track is out, its dedicated to all my igbo brothers in mozambique
Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by ayindejimmy(m): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
killercute16:
This man has won already unless Apc follow suite.
Did you bother to read the caption at all?
It's merely an advice

1 Like

Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by farem: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
ayindejimmy:

Did you bother to read the caption at all?
It's merely an advice

S/He read it. Comprehension problem.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by chamboy(m): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
Firefire:
Good recommendation..

Inaina this ur best comment on here
Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by Firefire(m): 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
chamboy:
Inaina this ur best comment on here

Haba, Omo Iya, ki lo se si awon komenti to ku smiley
Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by just2odd: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
ok
Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Odinaka00:
What a strategy, here in mozambique, chama se "uma coisa nova", igbo people in lagos will definitely vote for pdp this time around but one thing is certain, APC will always crush PDP in lagos the same way GEJ will always crush Buhari anytime anyday

Btw! My track is out, its dedicated to all my igbo brothers in mozambique
Nwanne mmadu, kedu ije? Finally! Am happy for you on your album release.
Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by YEMOYEMI: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
He should try it and see the result. If an Obanikoro who is 'son' of the soil could be condemned as they did to him, Agbaje will know that Lagos is a man's land. Joker!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by chamboy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Firefire:

Haba, Omo Iya, ki lo se si awon komenti to ku smiley
This Mr Agbaje Hype sef, him pharmaceutical P na die... Y didn't he try commissioner of health under BRF. That way he would identify his public work. Lagos no b chemist oo
And oboy Cv Ogbeni Ambode Mad gan.... That Guy na Accounting itself, his experience with Government na Hmm ... him go dey prudent die.. Lagos is not General Ledger Account sef
May d Best Man win sha....

I prefer record tho

1 Like

Re: PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba by Odinaka00(m): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Nwanne mmadu, kedu ije? Finally! Am happy for you on your album release.

Nwanyi oma keezi way? Where have you been nnem?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minister Explains Reintroduction Of Toll Gates / Lagos State To Legalize Voluntary Cremation Of Corpses / FG Illegally Withdrew N1.04Trillion From Special-Funds Account - Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.