Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

PICTURE: Student Of The Week - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PICTURE: Student Of The Week (1616 Views)

painful Read how an Hnd2 student of Yabatech life was cut short..RIP / RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. / A Graduate To-be (student Of Fed. Poly Offa) Posted This On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURE: Student Of The Week by CLOUDGOSSIPS(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
Olasoji Oluwaseun F. made it as the student of the week on www.cloudgosip..com.

Click the link bellow to see her profile http://cloudgosip..com/2014/12/student-of-week-olasoji-oluwaseun-f.html

Re: PICTURE: Student Of The Week by simplemach(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Is she bent or what? Abi na the pishur posing?
Re: PICTURE: Student Of The Week by lyfe(m): 3:45am On Dec 10, 2014
simplemach:
Is she bent or what? Abi na the pishur posing?
Lol student of the week really.
Re: PICTURE: Student Of The Week by NOUB(m): 5:33am On Dec 10, 2014
says wu
Re: PICTURE: Student Of The Week by Adeoba10(m): 6:16am On Dec 10, 2014
Yaaaahhh.... E b like say na akpu she pack put for dat handbag, d tin come heavy, na d reason y she bend b dat....

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: Student Of The Week by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 10, 2014
na school she dey go??
Re: PICTURE: Student Of The Week by Adeoba10(m): 6:21am On Dec 10, 2014
joinniow:

Have been doing Yahoo 4 the past 5years now, ordinary 100Naira slippers I never collect, itz not that I don't have laptop o, I have 2 laptops.
[url=fcaradog..com]The 1st Laptop na JOMI(#10,000) while the 2nd 1 na TOKUN(#15,000), I fit charge the 2 laptops for 17days make dey no full...I don taya, I no even know when MAGA go pay....Or should I quit?...Please I need yours advice!!![/url]
Dont let me to discourage u.... bro dia is time for everything.... just endure a little bit... by d time when my unborn child got admission to university by den u maga go pay, (lets say 23yrs) after maga don pay finish d following day EFCC go catch, buh u go just try manage 28yrs for cell, den add 23 n 28, bros u still get future jare....
Re: PICTURE: Student Of The Week by iykomo0(m): 6:40am On Dec 10, 2014
and so?
Re: PICTURE: Student Of The Week by rattlesnake(m): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2014
Wtf
Re: PICTURE: Student Of The Week by CLOUDGOSSIPS(m): 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
She is not bent... Check her other pics and you would ask her BB PIN from me.

I'm waiting.

(1) (Reply)

NUC List Of Nigerian Universities With Approved Postgraduate Programmes / Like AAU Update On Facebook For All The Breaking News From AAU / "Your First Class Certificate Is Useless If..." - Miracle Uzoma (UNIPORT BGS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.