Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

How I Get #500 Free From MTN Network - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How I Get #500 Free From MTN Network (763 Views)

8hours Fan Without Electricity Be Free From Heat Distribtors Wanted / Get Up To 100,000mb Data Bundle For Free From Airtel / 500 Free Sms @ Dirrond.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Get #500 Free From MTN Network by callistus124: 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
MTN Nigeria is one of the leading telecommunication networks in Nigeria. Since other telecommunication companies joined the race to compete with each other; rate, product and service alleviation have been achieve. I could remember when the MTN sim pack was been sold for #10,000 even more.

However, all network's hands are on deck to make sure they keep to and maintain the current trend of the business. Giving bonuses to subscribers is the latest trend. A lot of bonus are being given by these telecommunication industries to their subscribers to make sure they do not loose them and also attract new customers.

Nevertheless, information they say is the difference between the rich and the poor. These bonus do not come like that (though some do). Sometimes, you have to reason and figure them out yourself. For instance, I was about to subscribe to airtel 4gb android plan until a friend told me about the airtel surprise that can fetch me up to 400mb.

Therefore, this is how I get #500 from MTN. Note, this is not a cheat.
MTN tries to appreciate subscribers that came back after they have long left their network. This is a way of winning your heart so that you don't leave again. They feel that you have found a better network, so you left.

So, this is how it goes, when your MTN simcard stays dormant (not inserted in any phone) for more than one month, when you insert it back to a phone and recharge, you get instant #500 as a bonus. This bonus does not expire until it is used up. Your sim is always eligible provided it has been dormant for more than one month. It does not matter whether you have benefitted before. They will always give you.

I have been enjoying this for long now. It works perfectly!

Shear with friends...
SOURCE: http://www.gistpool.com/2014/12/how-i-get-500-from-mtn-network.html
Re: How I Get #500 Free From MTN Network by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
This is a lie. I tried this back in 2012 and only got free N50.00, nothing else.

My other dormant MTN sims get disconnected.
Re: How I Get #500 Free From MTN Network by Manchidede(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lol grin , I have been using that for almost one year now. Anyways, I gat up to 5 mtn sims...
Re: How I Get #500 Free From MTN Network by Manchidede(m): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
wink
Re: How I Get #500 Free From MTN Network by callistus124: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
@charix, 2012 is not 2014. packages advance. Morestill, don't leave it too dormant. for more than six months, you are disconnected.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 ;model: N8000 For 50k / How Much Do You Think This Watch Is Worth (pix Attached) / Where can i get this in lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.