Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,388 members, 7,846,638 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] (21342 Views)

Man Slices Lover’s Face In Lagos, Assaults Rival On Valentine’s Day / Tenant Assaults Landlady Over Marijuana In Lagos (photo) / Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by miqos02(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
jail straight

Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by Lamexx(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
Effect of ganja...na y I dey fear Aj city
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by DucciJay(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
in weed we trust grin.... madam sorry ehhh if I c see this babalawo I go cut off his supply It will never happen again cheesy
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by 2cato: 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
A
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Wish i hav d power! I'll cage d demon n throw d keys into d lagoon!
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
Reading all the comments above me I can't help but shake my head in pity at the frivolous manner we treat sensitive issues. A woman and her two kids where almost killed and instead of talking of how to ensure they get justice you all posting gibberish. And we exhibit this paradigm in every facet of our lives and that's why politicians,criminals,lecturers,policemen,soldiers,thugs,cultists and the rest do whatever they want,however they want,whenever they want and go free. #NigeriaYouthsAreDead.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by kings49(m): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
So sad
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Chalk @ it's best
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by olajide8(m): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
Birds of a weather flock together - the woman looks like a troublesome person also- she may have been the first to threaten him with a bottle or she wanted to face death- with a wounded lion- or probably he wants to go to his well furnished room in the police station
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by gabazin080(m): 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
no tym 2 read d whole story.
hit like if u are here 2 just cum view d pix jst lyk me
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by NellyGhenghen(m): 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
ShakurM:
Marijuana is 'good', it has its benefits. Some people are just evil!, no benefits. He is an addict afterall, what do you expect?

Exactly, I hit everyday n the worst that could happen when you smoke too much ( im talking extremely much) is that you throw up. U.T.I You are even too lazy to put on your socks talk more of assaulting anova fella. The dude must have been under the influence of alcohol or is simply a lunatic.
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by Pabloairmar(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Weed
Baba...u jur dea everywhere...u b MTN oh
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by ALKARULEZ615(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
Pabloairmar:
Baba...u jur dea everywhere...u b MTN oh
lol baba mi..... Na u me take am resemble na

How ur end?
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by toy1980: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by sylve11: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Madam, nor worry dem go treat him Bleep up. I can promise u that. cool
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by kinibd(m): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
Babalawo form rambo till u jam beta gbege
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by ShakurM(m): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
NellyGhenghen:

Exactly, I hit everyday n the worst that could happen when you smoke too much ( im talking extremely much) is that you throw up. U.T.I You are even too lazy to put on your socks talk more of assaulting anova fella. The dude must have been under the influence of alcohol or is simply a lunatic.
Oh yea, good idea bro... smiley. Alcohol sucks!
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by viscocom(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Firefire:
superman, na wa for all this robotic posting lately ooooo.

I want to believe the power behind this moniker is a computer program ?

You no dey tire ni

@ Topic, this world is getting wicked. angry
i dey com meka eat mama put first
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by jimmy101231(m): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Shakurpaul2:
Marijuana and drug is bad, they won't listen. Now, look at the damage done.
shey na marijuana shook person? Mumu....smokers live long/Ganger man never carry diseases/ if police they come we no they panic/ for papa and mama na there daily routine/ aramanda ewenla/ legalise it I don't need to tell ya...#Teamtalakuta#
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by Pabloairmar(m): 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
lol baba mi..... Na u me take am resemble na

How ur end?
fine oh...na u me dea look up to na
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
Pabloairmar:
fine oh...na u me dea look up to na
d great baba..... Ayiri inlaw like U
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by Weah96: 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
Was he smoking weed or bath salts? This is like the bath salts behavior we've been seeing lately in the states.

Weed doesn't make people prone to violence. But bath salts can turn young people into instant CANNIBALS.

See what the young man, pictured below, did to this poor homeless man in the middle of the street. The police had to cap him, but the guy had already EATEN the man's face.

Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by Pabloairmar(m): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
d great baba..... Ayiri inlaw like U
hahahahahah I pway oh
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by Fisiryorh(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
Na lie....Igbo no follow...
There must be something else involved..
Maybe,cigar & kai-kai, but definitely not Igbo..

My thoughts tho...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Of Murdered Shitte Man Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) / Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” / "We Sell Stolen Keke Napep For N75,000” – Suspect (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.