Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

The Other Side Of Saint Peter By Mokwe. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Other Side Of Saint Peter By Mokwe. (985 Views)

Peter Obi And Bonaventure Mokwe`s Hotel Saga View From Vancouver Canada / Peter Obi - Agulu Lake Project Said To Be Frustrated By Politics – By Mokwe. / Peter Obi - Beyond The Visit To Odumegwu Ojukwu's Grave : By Mokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Other Side Of Saint Peter By Mokwe. by Ntananke: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
There is always a bad side to everybody, myself inclusive. We also have our good sides. The side that is said to dominate one’s personality depends on who does the assessment. A beneficiary of a devil of a man will call him God any day and will equally go the length to defend such a person. Survival is the key word. Pardon my ignorance; can one actually approximate sainthood without conscience?
Peter Obi is my ideal saint. If at all he transgressed in any form, the Catholic Faith which he professes allows for confession and instant forgiveness by God. I do not know how that plays out with his victims such as myself and a friend of mine called Chief Charles Tabansi. The Tabansi family of Agu-Ukwu Nri and Mokwe family of Umuchu are friends.
Peter Obi and I know very well that, it was Chief Ikechukwu Tabansi that first took him to London the first time of his being outside Nigeria and kept him in his London house and never collected a penny from him all the years he made use of the house. Peter also knows and it is true that Chief Ikechukwu Tabansi knows the colour of his boxers up until the time of posting this write-up. This person under reference equally knows every single detail of Peter Obi from the University of Nigeria Nsukka where he graduated with 3rd Class Philosophy Degree to the activities that led to overnight emergence of Next International Ltd, a multi-billion Naira company. A feat that could only have been accomplished when playing by a different set of societal rules. For knowledge of how the criminal wealth came about, click http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1193248
In 2003, when Peter Obi was contesting for governorship of Anambra State, I was at the Tabansi family house at G.R.A Onitsha, the compound comprises of six duplex buildings. Peter came into the compound very late in the night, in the company of Chief Charles Tabansi and some mobile policemen. Chief Charles Tabansi is the younger brother of Chief Ikechukwu Tabansi. He then said he needed a few hours’ sleep and that he did not want the regular air conditioned room but the one that will allow fresh air. He again requested to be woken up by 5am for onward movement to Agulu.
Chief Charles Tabansi then prevailed on Okechukwu Tabansi to give up his bedroom, which he did and Okechukwu Tabansi ended up sharing Chief Ikechukwu Tabansi’s living room with me. A total of nine big size “Ghana Must Go” bags filled up with money were brought into the house. I drew Okechukwu Tabansi’s attention when it was 5am the next morning, and he in turn went and woke Peter Obi up. Obi and his group left with 6 of the bags and later came back for the remaining 3. Those bags of money were certainly not meant for morning mass offering. Chief Charles Tabansi not only deplored all his time to see the success of Obi’s campaign efforts, he also spent his money. The following is how he paid the family back for their goodwill.
In 2009, Chief Charles Tabansi bought an expanse of land in Agulu, Anambra State, the hometown of Mr. Peter Obi, for the sum of 38 million Naira and equally made additional payment of N800, 000 to the youth of the family. The land acquisition was for the purpose of a joint venture with his Italian partners for a resort project. On a loose moment, he mentioned it to Mr. Peter Obi; little did he know that it was a fatal mistake. Peter Obi went and summoned the Igwe of the town and his cabinet, and instructed that Chief Charles Tabansi should be refunded the money he paid because he is interested in the land.
The Igwe and his cabinet went and promptly summoned the family that sold the land at their town hall and relayed the instruction. The family refused, saying that their conscience will not allow them to do such. Their refusal was subsequently communicated to Mr. Peter Obi and he now did what can only be described as sheer wickedness, innate greed and zero conscience by commencing construction and deliberately cannibalizing Chief Charles Tabansi’s land to the point that it became useless to him. The N38.8 million is now gone. That is the saint to quite a few people.
Ben Obi made mention of Mr. Peter Obi being very crafty, and it usually fails him at the end. It is for him to put himself in the shoes of his victims and confess to the Pope when next time he gets the opportunity.

Chief Bonaventure C. Mokwe.,
(Obiridike Umuchu)

1 Share

Re: The Other Side Of Saint Peter By Mokwe. by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Crap by a sore loser.
Re: The Other Side Of Saint Peter By Mokwe. by UnknownT: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Tabansi Udene

(1) (Reply)

Primaries: Mark Must Go, Angry PDP Senators Vow / Top 4 Predictions For Nigeria Come Next Year. / Buhari Is Not A Good Politician... With Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.