Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of guys Smoking Weed? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of guys Smoking Weed? (1682 Views)

The 4 Disadvantages Of Coca-cola And Pepsi Being Kept Away From U By D Companies / Nigerian Women Who Don't Eat A Lot In Front Of Guys / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of guys Smoking Weed? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
undecided
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of guys Smoking Weed? by holatin(m): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
It makes you act like the most high
and deflate you like when God send Adam and eve out of eden.
Igbo - the leaf that cure and cause all sickness
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of guys Smoking Weed? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
yes go ahead
ps; I shall nt be held liable for ur condition afterwards
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of guys Smoking Weed? by boolet: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
chowlade:
My friends wants me to give IGBO a trial but I'm scared because non of my family does that..they keep telling me is good for this and that e.g
1 it induce confidence
2 it makes you famous
3 women will like you
4 it makes everything better
5 it cleans the blood
6 it is medicinal

Na lie oh (@ bolded). If you reek of igbo and ur eyes are constantly red, they'll flee from you like ebola.
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of guys Smoking Weed? by Greataausim(m): 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
I- G- B- O
Smoker are liable to die young......... embarassed

I- G- B- O
Smoker are liable to die young.........
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of guys Smoking Weed? by Bonethugss: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2014
Have you tried to quit smoking with little or no progress, or are you just in need of a cooler alternative; you just have to try our electronic cigarette . It feels like the regular cigarette, tastes like the regular cigarette but is healthier than the regular cigarette as it contains ABSOLUTELY NO TAR, TOBACCO AND A NUMBER OF OTHER CHEMICALS.
It also doesn't give off that normally offensive cigarette smell, as such you can smoke the e-cigarette indoors and no one would perceive a thing.
Its electronic and as such you don't need a lighter to light it up
It comes in various flavors : Menthol, Strawberry, Cappuccino, and captain Black -
TO help you quit or regulate your level of nicotine intake it comes in varying degrees of nicotine, we have the:
1) High
2) Medium
3) Low
4) Zero level of nicotine

What are you waiting for, pick the healthier choice now. We are currently doing clearance - crashing the price down to N600 per stick, additionally, if you buy a pack of 12 sticks you get one ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE.
Each stick cost N600 only

Contact me on ecig19@gmail.com
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of guys Smoking Weed? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
Electronic Smoking na new one b dat hope is not too addictive
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of guys Smoking Weed? by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2014
Am sure this one will just give lungs cancer one time!
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of guys Smoking Weed? by SAMBARRY: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
Speaking from experience it ignites my confidence,makes me feel happier and more friendly, energizes me to do things i will ordinarily be unable to do without the weed, feel like I am on cloud 9.doesnt make me hungry any time I take it . maybe just have appetite for half a bottle of vodka and I am fine wink

however should be taken in moderation and not all the time. I notice the fastest way to be addictedsis adding it into your food

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of guys Smoking Weed? by SAMBARRY: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
When you have papers to present and you take it before reading or facing any crowd or as a student IF YOU TAKE IT IN THE RIGHT AMOUNT. MINIMALLY, believe me inspiration, ideas and creativity will come that is under the influence of the right amount of weed smiley

however pregnant women SHOULD NEVER TAKE IT
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of guys Smoking Weed? by SAMBARRY: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
Igbo addocts smiley
Greataausim:

I- G- B- O
Smoker are liable to die young......... embarassed

I- G- B- O
Smoker are liable to die young.........
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of guys Smoking Weed? by reyvape: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hello, i will advise you to get vaporizers, grinders ,rollers and all other kind of cool stuff that will make smoking healthier and safer for you
you can check on [url]reyvape.com[/url] , nigeria number one smoking accessories store

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Potato Salad Recipe In 4 Easy Steps! / Bulk Nutmeg For Sale. / Looking For The Latest Nylon Branding Company, For Printing Of Bread, Rice Flour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.