Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

The Future Of Programming - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Future Of Programming (665 Views)

The Eight Levels Of Programming Language - Soltesh Iyere & Jeff Atwood / My Grammer Is Getting Rusty Because Of Programming / Between Functionaly And Beauty - Where Lies The Future Of Web Development? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Programming by talk2hb1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2008
Hello fellow Nairalander, I gaze into the future of information technology, i can see the future of technology and only the survival of the fittest that can survive in the nearest future of Information Technology. everyday new technology are emereging.i have just discover a new programming language more powerful,simpler, and object oriented. than Java
the new technology is aspect oriented programming. for adequate information on aspect oriented programming plz mail esahab@gmail.com
Re: The Future Of Programming by yawatide(f): 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2008
That only the strong will survive shouldn't be anything new. You are to constantly keep yourself marketable by learning the latest. If not, you get left behind and watch your jobs go to India/China.

(1) (Reply)

I Got An Automatic Blogger Php App / Pls Is There Anything Like Euromillion? / Making Your Background Logo Image Clckable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.