Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church (42167 Views)

Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) / Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) / Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by lalasticlala(m): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
General Overseer of God First Ministry, popularly known as Illumination Assembly, Bishop Isaac Idahosa is arguably one of the classy and wealthy clergy in Nigeria.

The handsome bishop whose ministry is tagged Celebrity Church, parades a N2.5 billion ministry.

His N1.5 billion 10,000-seater auditorium along Addo-Langbasa Road, Ajah, Lagos, is ready.

The new auditorium would serve as his new headquarters when commissioned this year. A close source to the bishop informed ENCOMIUM Weekly that he splashed over N1 billion on the project. The reason is that the acres of land he acquired were reclaimed at Ajah, Lagos.

We learnt he also acquired another multi million naira property around Ajah too recently. Insiders alleged that he invested heavily on property and ICT.

That explains the N100 million auditorium he reportedly erected at Surulere axis in Lagos. He also commissioned a multi-million naira auditorium at Okota, Lagos. This also serves as one of his branches. Amongst his multi-million naira properties, the branch at Minna, Niger State is acclaimed the biggest. It is an ultra-modern edifice. The reason is not unconnected with the fact that he started his ministry from there.

The soft-spoken clergy also invested in health centres. The health centres are directly under the supervision of the church. He has the main health centre at Ajah near the ministry’s headquarters.

In fact, Bishop Idahosa is widely known as Pastor of Celebrities. A lot of Nollywood stars grace his ministry and he holds special services for them.

The reason is that he is also an entertainment loving bishop with three hit gospel albums and the popular one is Don’t Give Up. These albums have net several millions for him due to his widespread influence.

He lives well and loves the good things. He lives in one of the most expensive estates in Ajah. He rides a Lincoln Navigator, Range Rover and has five SUV automobiles.

However, his rise to success is quite remarkable as he started his ministry with 50 kobo.

Today, the ministry has blossomed into a mega church. In September 2012, international gospel star, Ron Kennelly was among the special guests invited for the 23rd anniversary of Bishop Idahosa’s Illumination Assembly Church in Minna, Niger State.

His honorarium per annum from most of his engagements, home and abroad, is close to N50 million. As a celebrity pastor, he nets an estimated N500 million per annum as tithes and offering.

Bishop Isaac Idahosa is from Edo State. He was born into the family of six children and he is the third. He is married to Christie Idahosa. The marriage clocked 26 on Sunday, April 28, 2014. The union is blessed with two children, Christabell and Osagie.

http://encomium.ng/inside-bishop-isaac-idahosas-n2-5-billion-illumination-assembly-church/

Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by simplemach(m): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
See money talking.may God embarrass me with my own money. I will help the poor o

20 Likes

Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by ALKARULEZ615(m): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
Tamuno!!!!! Chei!
Amo? Abu naun sha sha sha

Ma church fyn pass am jhor undecided
Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by ALKARULEZ615(m): 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
simplemach:
See money talking.may God embarrass me with my own money. I will help the poor o
Prayer or wah?
Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by englishmart(m): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
those churches in samaria, and Jerusalem during the days of Jesus did not cost much!

that awkward moment a pentecostal bishop wears a rosary / cross!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by simplemach(m): 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Prayer or wah?
sorry, its a private discussion with God. Pls do not interfere

Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
simplemach:
For your plastic mind, God embarrassed him with money shey?

Tithes and offering money from deluded masses. Mtcheew

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by onosprince(m): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nice
Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Thieves and Robbers.

Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by dre11(m): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
See the show of wealth and flamboyancy
Every church want to outdo the other

Hum
That's why God did say.. ....... Judgment will first start at his own household(house of God)

Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by MillionDollars: 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
i don't jst even knw wat to say
Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by Lilimax(f): 12:11am On Dec 10, 2014
I'm so surprise to hear that Bishop Isaac Idahosa have clocked 26 years in marriage. smiley
Both him and his wife are endowed...
....aging gracefully wink

Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by missdebs(f): 1:39am On Dec 10, 2014
lalasticlala, d frontpage maestro...make i hop on

Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by Jaymima(f): 5:15am On Dec 10, 2014
I am just here for no reason. I don't know the pastor preneur from Adam neither do I attend his business school. ..erm. ..church.
Ok, I know why I am here. I am here because I want to identify with lalasticlala front page bound topic.

Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:10am On Dec 10, 2014
I stay at Ajah... Ain't never gone to his Church before... Though I see the massive structure..

*Modified* @OP they predicted tis' thread 'lld make front page and it did.. Guy your FP annointin' na first class..
Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by ROZZAYY(f): 6:19am On Dec 10, 2014
Hmmmmm dis man and his church! Lips sealed.
Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by okotv(m): 6:20am On Dec 10, 2014
money that could have been used on the missions field....let me not speak though cause ...

Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by nas4q(m): 6:35am On Dec 10, 2014
Jaymima:
I am just here for no reason. I don't know the pastorpreneur from Adam neither do I attend his business school. ..erm. ..church.
Ok, I know why I am here. I am here because I want to identify with lalasticlala front page bound topic.
Another form of booking space
Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by zicoraads: 7:28am On Dec 10, 2014
The branch in Minna the biggest? And how come I have no idea where it is undecided

Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by adexsimply(m): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2014
Make I kukuma do the needful
Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by miqos04: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2014
wow
Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2014
Being a man of God is business this days.

I never chop belle full or wear better cloth,one pastor go cum tell me pay your tithe,thithe kor tenth ni.
God say in the book of malachi 3 vs 10.
Would God come down frm heaven to take the money to heaven.
Pastor,wife and children,would be looking cute and gorgeous to church,while the members would put on bathroom slippers.

Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by Bennyberry(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nice.woe to them if after all dese tushing nd show off,christ still hasn't registered d church as his own.#little wonder why the tittle 'pastor' is so devalued

Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by Abbey2sam(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
reading
Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pastors
Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by ajahexcel(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Let them give Nigerian Scholarship pls
See other available scholarships for Nigerian Students Here

http://.com/list-scholarships-nigerian-undergraduate-students-2015-share/
Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by melotreaah(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
xg6jtyn.......UNIDENTIFIED CODE
Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
Is he related to the Late Archbishop Benson Idahosa?

Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by moscobabs(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
maybe that's where Jesus would stay when he comes back to this earth

our secrets would be uncover on Judgement day
Re: Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church by bright007(f): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
CoolHunk:
dmjinc:
Neyova:
adexsimply:
Make I kukuma do the needful
Bennyberry:
Nice

see una life

Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja / 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen / Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video)