Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Natural Therapy For Typhoid Fever. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Therapy For Typhoid Fever. (12543 Views)

Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour / A Quick Remedy For Typhoid / How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Therapy For Typhoid Fever. by nature20: 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hello everyone, this is an alternative therapy for treating Typhoid fever,please note as a natural therapist I advise you to first go to consult with your medical doctor so you are directed for normal lab.test , if par adventure having been treated and the symptoms still thrives below is an alternative therapy to treat it. Get all below items :
Unripe pawpaw
Unripe pineapple
Ginger
Lime orange
Grape orange
Sugarcane
Lemongrass
Lipton tea
Cooking Pot.
How to prepare it.

Cut everything into pieces; boil with fermented corn water for one hour.

Dosage: Take a glass cup 3 times daily. Note: wash your hand well especially with soap and boil your drinking water . Try as well to detoxify your Colon as well with colon cleanser like Swedish bitters. 08136811277 DR NATURE
Re: Natural Therapy For Typhoid Fever. by simplemach(m): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ok
Re: Natural Therapy For Typhoid Fever. by Albedo27(m): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
This is tantamount to visiting a herbalist and he says:
Get me Elephant tusk
Python eggs
Lion's skull
Alligator pepper
Flamingo dropping etc
How do u get d right dosage of these combined herbs?

1 Like

Re: Natural Therapy For Typhoid Fever. by nature20: 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
Unripe pawpaw - one piece ,u ripe pineapple -one piece,ginger-50 naira,lime orange -50 naira,grape orange 2 pieces,sugar cane 50 naira,lemon grass 20 naira,Lipton tea two pieces,@Albedo27 I hope the description answers your questions. Dr.Nature.
Re: Natural Therapy For Typhoid Fever. by nature20: 11:21am On Dec 14, 2014
If you ever feel feverish and throw up,if you feel unusual stomach upset with pain ,please do not hesitate to go for blood test Not only Malaria but also for Typhoid Fever.Medical Test is very important,Last friday was a very pathetic day,a man died of Typhoid fever,according to co-workers and wife,i was told he use to suddenly hold his stomach and when asked he says he is ok,before he passed on,i heard that he complained of serious stomach ache after which he was rushed to the hospital,test and scan was done,the havoc has been done,SALMONELA TYPHI (Typhoid) has eaten his intestine ,the doctor tried but he died the third day leaving 3 children and wife.Why are so busy that your health does not matter,if you die ,someone else would continue that work.PURE WATER ,TABLE WATER,WELL WATER,BORE HOLE WATER.The best is the one you boil up to boiling point is the best.Accept my advise and it will be well with you.DR.NATURE STAPHYLOCCUS AUREUS AND INFERTILITY NATURAL DOCTOR 08136811277
Re: Natural Therapy For Typhoid Fever. by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 15, 2015
nature20:
Hello everyone, this is an alternative therapy for treating Typhoid fever,please note as a natural therapist I advise you to first go to consult with your medical doctor so you are directed for normal lab.test , if par adventure having been treated and the symptoms still thrives below is an alternative therapy to treat it. Get all below items :
Unripe pawpaw
Unripe pineapple
Ginger
Lime orange
Grape orange
Sugarcane
Lemongrass
Lipton tea
Cooking Pot.
How to prepare it.

Cut everything into pieces; boil with fermented corn water for one hour.

Dosage: Take a glass cup 3 times daily. Note: wash your hand well especially with soap and boil your drinking water . Try as well to detoxify your Colon as well with colon cleanser like Swedish bitters. 08136811277 DR NATURE

Thanks. A great info. I hope it works.
Re: Natural Therapy For Typhoid Fever. by ibramus(m): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2016
good
Re: Natural Therapy For Typhoid Fever. by kingsoncj: 6:32am On Sep 22, 2016
please dr, what is fermented corn water? how do i get it?

(1) (Reply)

Belly Fat After Giving Birth-what Will I Do / Benefits Of Blood Donation- Virology Institute Of Nigeria / Constant Spitting At Early Stage Of Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.