Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction - Business (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction (922994 Views)

Work At Home (football Analysis) / J / Both Teams To Score Strategy And Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
floflo12:
good evening house,please i want to confirm something o,i just finished all verification process for my bet365 account,so i want to know if there won't be any problem doing payouts if any bet is won,because i read on some forums that after winning a bet,they would ask for postal verification before they pay out,how true is that?i used my international passport and bank statement to verify the account.thanks.

IN MY OWN CASE WHEN I REGISTER BET365 THEY SEND ME A LETTER THAT CONTAIN 5 CODE TO MY ADDRESS, THEN I HAVE TO CONTACT THEM ON CHAT AND GIVE THEM THAT CODE BACK TO VERIFY MY ADDRESS THAT WAS IN 2008

BUT 2 MONTHS THEY STILL ASK ME FOR VERIFICATION SO THEY SAID I SHOULD SEND ONLY MY STATEMENT AND INT PASSPORT. SO I CAN WITHDRAW AND DO EVERYTHING. MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO CHAT WITH THEM AND ASK THEM IF YOUR KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER (KYC) PROCESS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND OF THEY SAID YES THEN YOU ARE GOOD TO GO

OR WAIT FOR 3 DAYS THEY WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL TO YOUR BET365 ACCOUNT INFORMING YOU THAT ALL PROCESS HAS BEEN COMPLETED

GOOD LUCK
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
godoluwa:
DA TRUTH. NOTHING IS 100% SURE IN BETTING

@GODOLUWA I REPLY YOUR MAIL BUT TILL NOW NO RESPONSE FROM YOU. DID YOU GET MY REPLY?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ResourceMan(m): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hardheolar:
cant find d goal.. vietnam league is here again.. shoki dance..

Vietnam league use to be my sure banker for goals market. But it seems bookies have removed over/under goals. They started last week, hope they dont continue.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Engrcharlesid(m): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
metz brest ...

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by kingofcasting(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
phew.tnx crete for scoring. My last two matches for today.
1)slask warclow vs legia Warsaw-both teams to score.
2) anderlecht to win.
Goodluck.#fingers crossed#
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Hardheolar(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
sagebiz:

I did not tell you to play the game. I was backing you when you were lamenting. You played it and start complaining hence i gave an helping hand .There is no how all your singles inplay will click,you are not using balck magic, it is a bet,a game of calculation and plenty of luck. Dance on.
dont get me wrong. Am only saying not accusing or blaming u
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Metz is in Lueague I & 20th on the table and Brest is in League 2 & 2nd on the table.There suppose not to be a reason to compare both teams safe for FA cup that is full of surprises.If any one score the other will equalise. Brest though have better goals scoring record than Metz but experiece can never be bought in the market,i bet you if brest find itself in league one today they will be lower than the 20th position occupied by Metz. Just for analysis and betting sake, should not be a hard result,let's see what the second half will say.GL to us all.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
tonididdy:
thanks bro but I'll just face my fate on this game...btw...this is my second bet ever so looking for more better bets to come.

Let me see what d weekend holds
, pls still do let me know if my bet paid off pls cos I don't understand tennis et'all lol.[url]thanks bro but I'll just face my fate on this game...btw...this is my second bet ever so looking for more better bets to come.

, pls still do let me know if my bet paid off pls cos I don't understand tennis et'all lol.[/url]thanks bro but I'll just face my fate on this game...btw...this is my second bet ever so looking for more better bets to come.

, pls still do let me know if my bet paid off pls cos I don't understand tennis et'all lol.

Congrat bro. The game is going your way
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
writejhn27:
Good Morning house. As per the HT X and FTX or Win. I did some work this night and I want to try out at just 3 games.

1. Brest Vs Metz
HT X/FT 1

2. Genclerbirligi Vs Eskisehirspor
HT 1/ FT 1

3. Wroclaw Vs Legia
HT X / FT 2

This are my own calculation I did so I am trying it and anybody can also try it

Good luck

This bucket up

3. Wroclaw Vs Legia
HT X / FT 2

Legia score in 90+3 minus
Waiting for last
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hardheolar:
dont get me wrong. Am only saying not accusing or blaming u

Good you replied. Try to take note of this,any experience you have becomes a lesson and if you are wise with it,it adds to your knowledge. Don't always dwell on the past,use it as a lesson and march on,if you continue to look back it will hinder your marching forward.Sorry, no hard feeling and i don't take it bad but no need returning back to it,and you quoted my post.Let's move on. GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by tonididdy(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
writejhn27:

Congrat bro. The game is going your way
yeeepeeeeeee omg my first bet win haha...just anderlect left now...omg I can't believe am winning hahaha

I was about to come ask u what's sup cos the scores I was seing were complicated...thanks bro u d best but now let's hope wawrinka wins lol but all dsame thanks and am happy my mistake was a blessing in diguise. I have learnt a lot on here todays thanks guys.

Am so sure am winning tonight...meanwhile anderlect leading 2-0 already in the 19th minute.

If I must win 2nite...wawrinka has to win the next 2sets...
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by godoluwa(m): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
writejhn27:
Good Morning house. As per the HT X and FTX or Win. I did some work this night and I want to try out at just 3 games.

1. Brest Vs Metz
HT X/FT 1

2. Genclerbirligi Vs Eskisehirspor
HT 1/ FT 1

3. Wroclaw Vs Legia
HT X / FT 2

This are my own calculation I did so I am trying it and anybody can also try it

Good luck
one out of dis game don green, d remaining is about to green. metz av draw 1st half, legia has won 1st half. chai! why i no accumulate sef? anyway, still on d matter
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by floflo12: 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
writejhn27:

IN MY OWN CASE WHEN I REGISTER BET365 THEY SEND ME A LETTER THAT CONTAIN 5 CODE TO MY ADDRESS, THEN I HAVE TO CONTACT THEM ON CHAT AND GIVE THEM THAT CODE BACK TO VERIFY MY ADDRESS THAT WAS IN 2008

BUT 2 MONTHS THEY STILL ASK ME FOR VERIFICATION SO THEY SAID I SHOULD SEND ONLY MY STATEMENT AND INT PASSPORT. SO I CAN WITHDRAW AND DO EVERYTHING. MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO CHAT WITH THEM AND ASK THEM IF YOUR KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER (KYC) PROCESS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND OF THEY SAID YES THEN YOU ARE GOOD TO GO

OR WAIT FOR 3 DAYS THEY WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL TO YOUR BET365 ACCOUNT INFORMING YOU THAT ALL PROCESS HAS BEEN COMPLETED

GOOD LUCK

thanks for the response,after sending them the passport and bank statement which has my address on it,i waited for 2 weeks,but got this tonight from them ...

Thank you for providing a copy of your ID documentation.

We are pleased to inform you that we have successfully verified your account in accordance with our licence conditions and codes of practice. This means that your account has completed our Know Your Customer (KYC) verification process and we do not require any further information in regard to this.

We hope you continue to use and enjoy the full range of services we provide.

Kind regards,
The bet365 Team so i guess am good to go
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by godoluwa(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
writejhn27:

@GODOLUWA I REPLY YOUR MAIL BUT TILL NOW NO RESPONSE FROM YOU. DID YOU GET MY REPLY?
silly me, lolz. av nt checked my mail. am gonna do dat. dat my silly bb just Bleep off & na one nokia torchlight wey no dey alert email msg na im i dey browse with. thanx bro
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by godoluwa(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
@writejh. av checked & replied d mail sir.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ResourceMan(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
Brest... Metz How many times I call una. You guys must produce at least 3 goals OOO.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Engrcharlesid(m): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
ResourceMan:
Brest... Metz How many times I call una. You guys must produce at least 3 goals OOO.
lol
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by BasseyJ(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Anderlecht up 2 nil, thanks Writejhn angry grin grin grin
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
writejhn27:

Urgent reply me now. How much do you stake and what the total amount you will get. Let us do something.

Reply fast

LIKE I SAID IF THE OTHER GUY TOOK FIRST SET THEN YOU HAVE HOPE. HE TOOK FIRST SET OUR GUY TOOK 2ND SET. SO PRAYING AND WAITING FOR HIM TO TAKE LAST SET
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
sagebiz:
Metz is in Lueague I & 20th on the table and Brest is in League 2 & 2nd on the table.There suppose not to be a reason to compare both teams safe for FA cup that is full of surprises.If any one score the other will equalise. Brest though have better goals scoring record than Metz but experiece can never be bought in the market,i bet you if brest find itself in league one today they will be lower than the 20th position occupied by Metz. Just for analysis and betting sake, should not be a hard result,let's see what the second half will say.GL to us all.

Metz - Brest ended 0-0, Lost bet ,this has confirmed Metz have nothing doing in League 1 ,they will drop and Brest will come to league 1. GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by tonididdy(m): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
writejhn27:

LIKE I SAID IF THE OTHER GUY TOOK FIRST SET THEN YOU HAVE HOPE. HE TOOK FIRST SET OUR GUY TOOK 2ND SET. SO PRAYING AND WAITING FOR HIM TO TAKE LAST SET
lol he'll or rather he already is lol.

Wow some luck I had tonight...
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by tonididdy(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
BasseyJ:
Anderlecht up 2 nil, thanks Writejhn angry grin grin grin
I love that bro lol no homo sha...he made my day. No regrets

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
tonididdy:
I love that bro lol no homo sha...he made my day. No regrets

CONGRAT THE TENNIS GOES YOUR WAY

SO LETS WAIT FOR THE LAST GAME, CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND ALL THAT PLAY THE TICKET
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
writejhn27:

Coupe de France - Metz - Brest 12/02/2015 19:45:00 O/U 3.5 Under 3.5 1.15

Beker van Belgie - Anderlecht - Gent 12/02/2015 20:45:00 Double Chance 1X 1.18

Friendly, Women - Finland - Sweden 12/02/2015 15:00:00 O/U 1.5 Over 1.5 1.12

Turkiye Kupasi - Genclerbirligi - Eskisehirspor 12/02/2015 16:00:00 Double Chance 1X 1.37

Turkiye Kupasi - Galatasaray - Konyaspor 12/02/2015 18:00:00 O/U 1.5 Over 1.5 1.21

Friendly, Women - Portugal - Switzerland 12/02/2015 12:00:00 O/U 1.5 Over 1.5 1.10

Pro League - Peykan - Naftoon Tehran 12/02/2015 12:45:00 Clean Sheet No - Clean Sheet Home 1.21

Club Friendly - Viking Fk - Aarhus 12/02/2015 13:00:00 O/U 1.5 Over 1.5 1.11

Premier League - Malkiya Club - Manama Club 12/02/2015 16:30:00 Double Chance X2 1.14

Rotterdam, Netherlands - Berdych, Tomas - Seppi, Andreas 12/02/2015 12:20:00 1 - 2 1HH 1.10

Rotterdam, Netherlands - Murray, Andy - Pospisil, Vasek 12/02/2015 13:40:00 1 - 2 1HH 1.10

only this stupid people spoil this ticket

Friendly, Women - Portugal - Switzerland 12/02/2015 12:00:00 O/U 1.5 Over 1.5 1.10
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
floflo12:

thanks for the response,after sending them the passport and bank statement which has my address on it,i waited for 2 weeks,but got this tonight from them ...

Thank you for providing a copy of your ID documentation.

We are pleased to inform you that we have successfully verified your account in accordance with our licence conditions and codes of practice. This means that your account has completed our Know Your Customer (KYC) verification process and we do not require any further information in regard to this.

We hope you continue to use and enjoy the full range of services we provide.

Kind regards,
The bet365 Team so i guess am good to go

THAT MEANS YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN VERIFIED, YOU CAN CASH OUT AND DO ALL FEATURES

CONGART
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by tonididdy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
writejhn27:

SO LETS WAIT FOR THE LAST GAME, CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND ALL THAT PLAY THE TICKET
grin
writejhn27:

9jabet Pay me my change lol...am off to bed with two eyes closed, no shaking on adelecth
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by tonididdy(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
writejhn27:

only this stupid people spoil this ticket

aw sad so sorry bro...atleast 1st ticket will cover your losses.

Looking forward to more bets with u...if we do win which I know we'll pls forward me your number via quote. U deserve some few digits.

Goodnight house...God bless us all...c u in d morning
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by kevoh(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
All my exotic combos looking good at halftime. smiley
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by tonididdy(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
kevoh:
All my exotic combos looking good at halftime. smiley
v.happy for u.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by kevoh(m): 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
tonididdy:
v.happy for u.

tnx smiley. Will post the last combo running into Saturday.

Nairabet+Marathonbet

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by kevoh(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
cool
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by WolvyX5: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Cant seem to open the bet365 mobile site with my bold 4. Abeg is there any technical explanation for this. I have registered with my PC though I want to start shouting green too cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (630) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.