Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction - Business (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction (923557 Views)

Work At Home (football Analysis) / J / Both Teams To Score Strategy And Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by infobiz9ja(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
sagebiz1:

We nominate you to be the someone, from now on,seperate the greens from the reds.

Hahaha While I would love to do that there are people more qualified than me who can step up 2 d plate. Would help out however & whenever I can. grin
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by hrykanu231(m): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
And Bayern just screwed things up...12k. wey for do me happy small#NotGivingUp#
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz1: 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Why can't you all be wise. People toil to select games of which 70-80% is green.If i were you, i will do my research and pick from the games dropped by the consistent punters on the thread and you try your luck abi what you want is somebody who will select games for you, you just peep into the thread and stake to become millionaire?my friend where is your own effort or contribution? and at the end of the day if the selected picks fail you will crucify the person that do the picks,you self get head and na brain dey inside,use you own brain as well and stop doing copy cat or xerox.

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz1: 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
infobiz9ja:
Too many picks all we need is sum1 to help separate the Green from d reds & arrange just 10 Odds daily. If u have sure 10+ odds drop it lets stake.

Your post shows you don't know deep about betting.The picks you think is sure will fail and the picks you doubt will green. I did 18 picks,it is still on the thread,12 presumed sure bets, CSK moscow and Berwick Rangers scored just once and over 1.5 Failed. The other 8 games i thought is of higher risks, i coloured it blue, all scaled through and won. It is not easy to predict and all come green,except you are exceptionally lucky.GL

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz1: 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
sagebiz1:
Play Fylde - Boston over 2.5 @ odd 1.66

& its green grin grin grin grin. Good night all. I will drop tomorrow champions league game in the morning. GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hardheolar:
ten is too much. 5 Sure odd is okay.
boss don't mind that oga freebies ....lol
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by tonididdy(m): 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
virus04:
oya take this for large stakers.. i posted two draws(catania - crotone(X) and gornik z - korona kielce(X)) and 3 games(Nacional - estoril 1X , jong ajax - roda over 1.5, galatasaray - balikesirspor over 2.5) for large stakers yesterday and they won... i am getting the predictions from a good source.. i told you...pls make una compensate me

i just nid like 1k coz my money 4 ma acct don finish..dis sure source i just saw it yesterday but ma money don finish b4 den

so play this today..
Reading - Wigan - X

or correct score 1-1(risk)

graafschap - venlo - 1 and over 2.5 or just play only over 2.5 or BTTS

rotherham - Derby - draw no bet ( derby)

shakhtar - bayern munich - X2

paris Sg - Chelsea - X2

play this and you will not regret

I added some games to this making mine 12games and reading was the only red of a 5k ticket...all others were green damnn!
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz1: 11:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Basel - Porto, Basel clean sheet NO. I don't want to take risk, Porto can score and defend,so no need playing over,I am not concluding that Basel can't score but what i am sure of is that Porto will score,another good option is Porto or draw,I don't see Basel beat Porto.

Shalke 04 - Real Madrid is over 2.5 game,I will keep the secret to this to myself. GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Jossyx(m): 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
sagebiz1:
Basel - Porto, Basel clean sheet NO. I don't want to take risk, Porto can score and defend,so no need playing over,I am not concluding that Basel can't score but what i am sure of is that Porto will score,another good option is Porto or draw,I don't see Basel beat Porto.

Shalke 04 - Real Madrid is over 2.5 game,I will keep the secret to this to myself. GL
Keep the good work boss....WON from ur picks earlier 2day grin
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz1: 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
Morocco, Raja Casablanca or draw
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz1: 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
Santa Clara FC Porto B 2X
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz1: 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
Covilha Benfica B over 1.5
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
sagebiz1:

waiting for the ACCA ...
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz1: 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
Steaua Bucuresti Astra over 1.5
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ResourceMan(m): 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
Oga Sage, Excellent soccer Nostrademus. I won again with your picks today. I later messed things up with the remix of Bayern over 2.5 and spoilt a lot. Thanks a lot, I have a lot to learn from you Sir.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz1: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
Aarhus Valerenga over 1.5
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ResourceMan(m): 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
infobiz9ja:

Hahaha While I would love to do that there are people more qualified than me who can step up 2 d plate. Would help out however & whenever I can. grin

Infobiz9ja,
Your tennis pick is doing very good and the games left are as good as green. Thanks a lot for the tips you gave me on tennis, I really appreciate. Just wished I had enough to stake. Anyway it is a building process and all is well.
I think 5 ODDS+ is okay for now, there is no need for too much of greed, the point in time is dangerous for football season and anything can happen.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz1: 11:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
I am humble. I read your comments, God bless us all. YOU should have leave out Bayern or play it as i said.Well, that has gone,you will become better on it with time. I have some games for the 20th pick from those games i dropped and combine it. GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
sagebiz1:
I am humble. I read your comments, God bless us all. YOU should have leave out Bayern or play it as i said.Well, that has gone,you will become better on it with time. I have some games for the 20th pick from those games i dropped and combine it. GL
following bumper to bumper
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz1: 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
Orlando Pirates - Tornado FC pick 1 or over 1.5, over 2.5 should also be good but i will advise,don't be greedy.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz1: 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
Karmiotissa Omonia 2X
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
sagebiz1:
Orlando Pirates - Tornado FC pick 1 or over 1.5, over 2.5 should also be good but i will advise,don't be greedy.
so o 2.5 shld be good?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz1: 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Corby Weymouth over 1.5
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz1: 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
smithsydny:
so o 2.5 shld be good?
yes .

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 18, 2015
sagebiz1:
yes .
its just one option to choose from there..home and away win or draw..hmmmmm..so I pick 1
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz1: 12:03am On Feb 18, 2015
with the chanmpions league it is 10 games combo... GL

Basel - Porto, Basel clean sheet NO

Shalke 04 - Real Madrid is over 2.5

Orlando Pirates - Tornado FC pick 1 or over 1.5, over 2.5

Karmiotissa Omonia 2X

Corby Weymouth over 1.5
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 18, 2015
sagebiz1:
with the chanmpions league it is 10 games combo... GL

Basel - Porto, Basel clean sheet NO

Shalke 04 - Real Madrid is over 2.5

Orlando Pirates - Tornado FC pick 1 or over 1.5, over 2.5

Karmiotissa Omonia 2X

Corby Weymouth over 1.5
wch country is Corby Weymouth
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 18, 2015
smithsydny:
wch country is Corby Weymouth
seen it..its england southern league..but dis yeye people no get ova 1.5
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz1: 12:12am On Feb 18, 2015
Tennis

Simon G. - Herbert P.

Kuznetsov An. - Monfils G. 1st set over 8.5
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz1: 12:23am On Feb 18, 2015
17:30 Wozniacki C. (Den) - 1.30[b] 3.40 [/b]
Cornet A. (Fra) -

Play this Tennis as single, Play it as if you throw away the money,but i tell you,You will be surprised cause there is possibility of winning at 80%
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by bettingbad(m): 2:38am On Feb 18, 2015
Oga sagebiz, freshcvvs, wrytjn, pls over your two cents on these games :
Basle v FC Porto - x2
Schalke 04 v Real Madrid - > 2.5
Rijeka v Hadjuk Split - BTTS / >1.5
Birmingham v Middlesbrough - x2
Osnabruck v Arminia Bilefeld - >1.5
AEL Limassol v Ermis - 1 or over 1.5 (I'd rather go with goals since its a cup game, anything can happen)
Clube Oriental v Vitoria GuimarĂ£es - Over 1.5
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by fabrigas18(m): 2:50am On Feb 18, 2015
You are very correct sir, i got this winning ticket out of your games..I played it different ways.. Thanks sir
sagebiz1:
Why can't you all be wise. People toil to select games of which 70-80% is green.If i were you, i will do my research and pick from the games dropped by the consistent punters on the thread and you try your luck abi what you want is somebody who will select games for you, you just peep into the thread and stake to become millionaire?my friend where is your own effort or contribution? and at the end of the day if the selected picks fail you will crucify the person that do the picks,you self get head and na brain dey inside,use you own brain as well and stop doing copy cat or xerox.

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (630) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.