Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,903 members, 7,863,109 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction (925419 Views)

Work At Home (football Analysis) / J / Both Teams To Score Strategy And Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
yes o my Oga @ d top (Sagebiz), i hail you

Merry Xmas to you and your entire Family

See you tomorrow, one love.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
princepet:
yes o my Oga @ d top (Sagebiz), i hail you

Merry Xmas to you and your entire Family

See you tomorrow, one love.

thanks so much for the love, God bless you, i wish you God special visit with amazing breakthrough in the year 2015... IJN..
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Tomjazzy2: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
sagebiz:
GOOD DAY ALL-- I DECIDE TO LEAVE OUT TODAY AND LEARN MORE STRATEGY, EVERYDAY CAN'T BE XMASS, MY TARGET IS BOXING DAY- EPL--

I am happy having left out today,There is no how i wouldn't have played Al Ahly to win or score or win either half, from what i am seeing,none may come in,if you doing something always and there is minor error/major error try to go back to drawing board ala Keshi/Amadu.We will come back stronger,the BOOM is for friday by God's special grace and we shall all laugh-I WISH EVERYBODY HAPPY XMASS & A HEALTHY,PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE--
wish you same smiley
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by eckersley: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
sagebiz:
It is only one person know me on this thread, he has my number, i am not looking for your money, rather you make money for yourself--I punt for pleasure not desperate on it--my aim is for most young boys there of my first son age to get pocket money--so lets roll on-- GL
cry Chai. U don marry even with kids.
Abeg [no offense meant]
Na this Ala.bi money u take run the level oo

I need to know oo so I can take this ministry v. seriously oo

Na joke oo
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by obedfynez(m): 4:52am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas. My ppl.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Infamous(m): 6:14am On Dec 25, 2014
Good morning and merry christmas to you all
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2014
best of the season to all friends especially to the originator of this thread sagebiz
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by johnpaulbuddy(m): 9:01am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry christmasMerry christmasMerry christmas to the family...its A̶̲̥̅ season of love,joy and peace...A̶̲̥̅ special shout out and A̶̲̥̅ big thank you to Mr sagebiz nt forgetting God also he has bin of great influence in dis tread...#better days ahead#
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2014
Thank you all my brothers & sisters may we never see failure again in whatever we do for good.May almighty God open the doors of blessings and give us the reasoning that will usher an unending breakthrough in our lives,may our testimonies be more than astonishing even to ourselves in this forthcoming year 2015, may all our enemies rejoice with us IJN--and to our fellow muslim brothers,may Allah bless us all--AMEN--

4 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2014
TOMORROW IS THE REAL THING -- BUT THIS MAY WET APPETITE- --

No. Selections 6

Türkiye Kupasi
AS Sariyer - Caykur Rizespor
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Türkiye Kupasi
Gaziantepspor - Tuzlaspor
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Türkiye Kupasi
Trabzonspor - Manisaspor
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Premier League
Enppi Club - EL Zamalek
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Premier League
Baloch FC Quetta - Railway
No - Clean Sheet Hom Clean Sheet

Friendly ------------------------------------------------------------------------ the only risky bet here --------------------------------------------------
----- YOU MAY LEAVE THIS OUT--------
Iraq - Uzbekistan

MULTIPLE Odds3.06

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2014
sagebiz:

thanks so much for the love, God bless you, i wish you God special visit with amazing breakthrough in the year 2015... IJN..

Amen
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by bomasek(m): 11:13am On Dec 25, 2014
I dey wait 4 EPL drops
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2014
bomasek:
I dey wait 4 EPL drops

No problem, It is xmass BOOM, i am putting it together--Expect it tomorrow morning cause i want to see the team selection/injury news etc -- GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by johnpaulbuddy(m): 11:47am On Dec 25, 2014
sagebiz:
TOMORROW IS THE REAL THING -- BUT THIS MAY WET APPETITE- --

No. Selections 6

Türkiye Kupasi
AS Sariyer - Caykur Rizespor
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Türkiye Kupasi
Gaziantepspor - Tuzlaspor
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Türkiye Kupasi
Trabzonspor - Manisaspor
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Premier League
Enppi Club - EL Zamalek
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Premier League
Baloch FC Quetta - Railway

Friendly ------------------------------------------------------------------------ the only risky bet here --------------------------------------------------
----- YOU MAY LEAVE THIS OUT--------
Iraq - Uzbekistan

MULTIPLE Odds3.06
bro some of dis bookies are becoming selfish ooo,imagine 1960bet does nt hav ova1.5 option for D̶̲̥̅̊ turkey games...wat do you tink I do,cos I hav an online acc with dem.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
johnpaulbuddy:
bro some of dis bookies are becoming selfish ooo,imagine 1960bet does nt hav ova1.5 option for D̶̲̥̅̊ turkey games...wat do you tink I do,cos I hav an online acc with dem.

over 2.5 suppose to come good but i played sure of the surest-- in my other coupon i have it over 2.5 but it is a risk--over 2.5 should be ok -80%

they are all one sided games, a team can score a goal or two and decide to play safe,either remove their striker or play for fun.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nzecorneboy: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
sagebiz:
Thank you all my brothers & sisters may we never see failure again in whatever we do for good.May almighty God open the doors of blessings and give us the reasoning that will usher an unending breakthrough in our lives,may our testimonies be more than astonishing even to ourselves in this forthcoming year 2015, may all our enemies rejoice with us IJN--and to our fellow muslim brothers,may Allah bless us all--AMEN--
amennnnn
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by SwitchTel(m): 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Merry Christmas to all my people here and to Mr Sage him self. Thanks for putting smiles on our faces even when some don't get green. More grease to elbow. And more grace and wisdom from above. All praises to the most high.

Amen
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
sagebiz:

over 2.5 suppose to come good but i played sure of the surest-- in my other coupon i have it over 2.5 but it is a risk--over 2.5 should be ok -80%

they are all one sided games, a team can score a goal or two and decide to play safe,either remove their striker or play for fun.

You see the animals never scored over 2.5, that is why i did not instruct people to play it over 2.5-- too risky, Akhisar fumbled--they can't win..
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
To predict successfully the outcome of a soccer match you shall consider so many factors such as Home / Away form of the both soccer teams, the recent form of the both soccer teams, the injuries, the absences and many others. are they goal shy? do they have reliable strikers, is the goalkeeper in form,the team average goal scored and conceeded- Like fernabarche next game--it must be /BTTS because fernabache will conceed to akuko boys of lagos--very very unreliable team in terms of defense.
follow me and learn fast-GL

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
BOXING DAY MATCHES--

Be ready for surprises cause some players will party till night, some will get drunk and be tired tomorrow, players will feel heavy and the result will indicate this,these festive period avoid playing ouright win cause it may backfire, try to play goals even if the odd is not as high as that of an outright win, by God's special grace i will post twenty sure games for tomorrow, i said the odd may be low but God will make it come to pass- GL

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
I am already working on AFCON 2015-- by January 16 I will start a daily elimination of teams and on the 25th of january,i should be able to get three likely contenders by the end of january,i will announce the likely team to win the 30th edition of the AFRICA CUP OF NATIONS - GL to us.

We would have seen all the teams play at least one or two games-baring surprises,we should be able to know who is good for the Cup.
Cameroon & Ivory coast should beware of GUINEA-- THE FEAR OF GUINEA IS THE BEGINING OF WISDOM in this very group--LOOK ON-- GL

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by kevoh(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
sagebiz:
BOXING DAY MATCHES--

Be ready for surprises cause some players will party till night, some will get drunk and be tired tomorrow, players will feel heavy and the result will indicate this,these festive period avoid playing ouright win cause it may backfire
You are right. Experienced same stuff this time last year in American College basketball.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
AFRICAN PLAYER OF THE YEAR 2014, CAN VINCENT ENYEAMA BE LUCKY? i think, yes--close fight with yaya toure..
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by elmisti(m): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
sagebiz:
I am already working on AFCON 2015-- by January 16 I will start a daily elimination of teams and on the 25th of january,i should be able to get three likely contenders by the end of january,i will announce the likely team to win the 30th edition of the AFRICA CUP OF NATIONS - GL to us.

We would have seen all the teams play at least one or two games-baring surprises,we should be able to know who is good for the Cup.
Cameroon & Ivory coast should beware of GUINEA-- THE FEAR OF GUINEA IS THE BEGINING OF WISDOM in this very group--LOOK ON-- GL
great foresight bro, can i mail you, need to talk personal?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
elmisti:

great foresight bro, can i mail you, need to talk personal?

go ahead--
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Emmaculate20(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
sagebiz:
AFRICAN PLAYER OF THE YEAR 2014, CAN VINCENT ENYEAMA BE LUCKY? i think, yes--close fight with yaya toure..
We hope & pray for our 9ja broda o!
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
Emmaculate20:
We hope & pray for our 9ja broda o!

Yes my broda, Yaya is not in the best of form both at the world cup,during the nations cup and presently struggling at Mancity,he won it thrice already by virtue of anything CAF will like to see new face, Enyeama was once featured in france club 11,he went on as many games without conceeding a goal, i did not want to explain why before,but there is need for it, ENYEAMA should win it,going by the trend of CAF-- GL to him.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by elmisti(m): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
sagebiz:

go ahead--
#done
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
sagebiz:

No problem, It is xmass BOOM, i am putting it together--Expect it tomorrow morning cause i want to see the team selection/injury news etc -- GL

Nice idea.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by obedfynez(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
eddie011:

Nice idea.
ohh Eddie u ar here.. Av bin folowin all ur trend 4 a yl until u jst disapeard what up wit u...welcm. Nd compliments of the season..
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
obedfynez:
ohh Eddie u ar here.. Av bin folowin all ur trend 4 a yl until u jst disapeard what up wit u...welcm. Nd compliments of the season..

I'm okay, thank you and compliments. Sage biz have been doing a nice job too keep it up
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by praemaise(m): 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
Compliments of the Season, sagebiz

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (630) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.