Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction - Business (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction (920520 Views)

Work At Home (football Analysis) / J / Both Teams To Score Strategy And Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 08, 2015
sagebiz:
My brother oribukola, people thought you have left us.i even told one of them that we spoke yesterday that i appreciate your picks and the manner you arrange it all.It is not because of problem between me and anybody,don't let us rush into conclusion.Thanks and come back quick.

Thank you for your kind words, sir.

I want to speak up on this subscription you started for those who feel it's the reason some people are staying off the thread.

Well, i remember how you started the thread from the very first day and page, even though i never commented on anything at all until a particular day i was convinced to do so and it was directly to you. I remember the passion and ingenuity of your motive. And i would say today, and proudly too, that it has never dropped a bit.

We all know how you've been attacked many times cos picks failed and what evolved to the subscription issues cos of someone mentioning money back. Personally, i don't see anything wrong with guaranteed subscription with money back option. For instance, how many of you have doesn't alternative source of generating power in your house (generator or inverter) just in case PHCN fails, we all do. It's called alternative.

I always have free WiFi in my office and data rate is superb but that doesn't stop me from buying data subscription on my phone? What happens when i leave the vicinity of my office? Alternatives are wonderful things that makes life better and richer. I'm not against subscription for games as long as it's guaranteed money back, i repeat.

It has not in any way affected the free games you dropped daily and having visited your facebook page, i have noticed that what's on the page is almost the same with what you dropped here. So, if in been careful, you asked for willing members to join you on facebook and for those who want guaranteed odds, i personally see nothing wrong in it.

I hereby use this medium to challenge anyone that can give me 5 odds worth of games with money back guaranteed subscription to PM me or ask me to PM for business negotiation. This thing is not easy cos i pick games myself, if anyone offers me such subscription, i will gladly embrace it with my heart and arms.

Good luck to us all!
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2015
oribukola1:
Thanks for your observation and advice, @ Khaytunechi

Like i said earlier, i'm going nowhere and for your info, sports is my most active section and this is the only thread i'm on nairaland.

If you would recall, when i started posting games, i was dropping my snipped ticket as played and the amount staked but for some people who complained about difficulty in viewing via their phones, i started pasting it.

I'm working on a strategy, until i'm done, i can keep posting games for you to tweak but i'm actually working on something mega.

Many thanks to everyone, i can't mention all the names of everyone on the thread but i'm sure we know ourselves and you guys have been doing a great job.

However, i have observed something and it bothers me and i'm hoping you'll all reason with me and make a decision to avert such trend. I have noticed some people drop some impossible games here and i don't seem to know the reason(s) for such actions. By impossible, i mean it will take a miracle for the such a ticket to come green.

In that light, i hereby seek the consent of the house that, henceforth, any game(s), ticket(s) or whatsoever what would be dropped should carry what amount the person staked it with just like writejhn and frescvv as been doing. It increases the confidence level of others on the picks and it'll reduce fake picks.

House, it is for your consideration as i feel many picks are been dropped to mislead us.

What do you say?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
The issue of irrelevant picks, well,i remember me and you talked about a certain post of that nature,it was glaring even to a football novice that of some of the picks are jokes.I decide not to say nothing cause people may term it mr. sabi all on my part,at the end of the day the picks failed with solid five picks from the lots.I did not want to pinpoint or repost the picks because my game also casts but if you guys notice it will be as a surprise to many that the game failed slighly,i try as much as possible to protect people's sweat because i know fingers are not equal.Now if we are to monitor or tell people not to post ridiculous picks,which check or which means do we have to stop those posts?this is N/L where every dick and harry can write,post all sort of things.I am in support if we can do as you suggested.Thanks for your foresight.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Tweak to your taste:

Real madrid @1.25
Liverpool @1.67
Barcelona @1.04
Celtic @1.17
PSG @1.44
Hearts@1.22

Total odds: 4.63

Best luck!
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by SwitchTel(m): 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
we will all win big real soon. Someone won 4.5mil yday night from a 200 Naira stake

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
HMN i doubt it cause each time my stake goes up to 1.5M naira bet9ja always say they don't pay beyong a specific win.Na jingos - - -They don't allow more than 2,000 odds so tell me how e take reach 4M Naira. It is a big lie.

Odds 2,020.50

Amount ₦200

Bonus 141,435.22 ₦

Pot. Winnings 545,535.83 ₦ Combined Multiple

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by blacnewton(m): 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
sagebiz:

i think you lost this,it is their number 1 trap and the first law of all betting companies worldwide.I pray God touch their heart & they pay you.

You need to create an account at the bank with the name you registered with.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Having read some of the comments dropped by alot of people on this thread and also got mentioned numerous times, i would like to state 3 reasons why i stopped posting here:

(1), Too much negative emotion was on this thread and was affecting almost everyone's performance.. alot of pessimistic people kept springing up and some people you least expected fell for their bait and gave them room to fatten. I don't think any of the regulars would say it didn't affect them.

(2), Had to stay out after getting too many results wrong and i needed a depth of fresh air to come on me, i also needed to filter too many calls that kept floating on this thread, some were just ridiculous.

(3), Because the owner of this thread "sagebiz" almost destroyed his own thread by responding to every attack/criticism on his mention and i felt the thread was getting too petty for anyone to concentrate or see the aim of the thread. at least sanity is returning even though the thread is no longer the same due to the fact that "fees" have been introduced, this thread is now almost like every other one.

All the same, everyone have reasons for their actions, i will continue posting games but i will limit my post to just 5 games per day.. you can do what you want with them, play them the way i dropped them or tweak to your taste.. your call.

Success is the name!

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
For today : ODD is 7.013

08 Apr 19:05 Football. Sweden. Allsvenskan. Elfsborg vs Hammarby. Total Goals : Over 1.5. Odds: 1.26
08 Apr 19:00 Football. Sweden. Allsvenskan. Gefle vs Kalmar. Total Goals : Over 1.5. Odds: 1.39
08 Apr 22:00 Football. Spain. Primera Division. Granada vs Celta de Vigo. Total Goals : Over 1.5. Odds: 1.44
08 Apr 20:00 Football. Spain. Primera Division. Deportivo de la Coruna vs Cordoba. To Win Match With Handicap : Cordoba (+1.5). Odds: 1.363
08 Apr 22:00 Football. Spain. Primera Division. Rayo Vallecano vs Real Madrid. To Win Match With Handicap : Real Madrid (-1.5). Odds: 1.56
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
@freshcvv Welcome back and thanks for your comments.I want to say thanks for your encouraging words and support,the issue of introducing fees has not affect my sincerity and performance on the thread.You don't have to dwell on the issue of fees as a reason for abstaining yourself cause i did not compulsory it on people,it is at your wish.I heard you are on your thread that is why i don't want to say anything about you before now,i wish you a successful balance over there.Just as you mentioned,you can still drop picks if you think your progamme can accommodate it,it is not easy to be in two places at a time.Well, thanks alot i am grateful.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvv(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
sagebiz:
@freshcvv Welcome back and thanks for your comments.I want to say thanks for your encouraging words and support,the issue of introducing fees has not affect my sincerity and performance on the thread.You don't have to dwell on the issue of fees as a reason for abstaining yourself cause i did not compulsory it on people,it is at your wish.I heard you are on your thread that is why i don't want to say anything about you before now,i wish you a successful balance over there.Just as you point[s][/s] out,you can still drop picks if you think your progamme can accommodate it,it is not easy to be in two places at a time.Well, thanks alot i am grateful.

My thread (journal) is solely for the project I started which was given birth to from this thread of yours by someone who posted some games. Apart from the games which is mostly between 3-5 odds, I do not run the thread for anything else nor do I post combos there.

Since I stopped posting here, I have never posted my normal games elsewhere on NL nor even offline.

All the same, I ain't against your fee just indifferent.. That's all.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
It's ok,i am a lover of peace and i can apologize to even my child if i offend him/her.I am sorry if i have offed you my brother. Thanks
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvv(m): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
We good bro.. Will keep posting 5 games per day as earlier stated.. Its for the good of this thread to have lesser games from lesser people so as to avoid conflicting picks which causes confusion in the mind of a lot of people.

We will get there together.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by toluleke(m): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
SUPER 3
Richard is green already..
I just wish my deal with this super person "WRITEIJN"(almost green) would click one day..it would be great.

SAgEBiZ (pending) please would love chatting you on mails too..if you would click too..just 3 of us am so okay..

Still scanning for 1 more..
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by fabrigas18(m): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Someone needs to check himself..
Fu cked up thread already. GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Khaytunechi: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Haba.. it is sheer wickedness for anyone to drop ridiculously impossible games.. Hian! that's unadulterated evil naaa.. Puleeease,, whoever's guilty shud desist from such.. na beg we de beg..cos e get some of us wey de believe picks here 100%.. And also,, biko if U shud notice that someone dropped malicious picks,, don't hesitate to point it out straightaway,, albeit maturely.. No be say U go attack or accuse the person ooo,, U go just ask why and why d person include such games for hin pick.. Let us correct in love and criticize constructively.. I believe in gbogbo yin.. Success is the name..
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
freshcvv:
We good bro.. Will keep posting 5 games per day as earlier stated.. Its for the good of this thread to have lesser games from lesser people so as to avoid conflicting picks which causes confusion in the mind of a lot of people.

We will get there together.

Welcome back!
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Khaytunechi: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
freshcvv:
Its for the good of this thread to have lesser games from lesser people so as to avoid conflicting picks which causes confusion in the mind of a lot of people.

TRUE.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
How can it be achieved? how can we stop that?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
sagebiz:
How can it be achieved? how can we stop that?

By posting only staked games with verification cos it shows the amount used in staking.

Freshcvv has done it couple of times and myself also and i believe it should be applicable to Sagebiz too.

Nobody throw away his/her hard earned money for fun.

I believe this will work.

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvv(m): 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
oribukola1:

Welcome back!

Thanks

oribukola1:

By posting only staked games with verification cos it shows the amount used in staking.
Freshcvv has done it couple of times and myself also and i believe it should be applicable to Sagebiz too.

Only staked games as you said should be posted showing that the person actually placed the games. A screenshot would do.. the amount if you want but ticket number and all that should show.

At least with that, people would see how "confident" the staker is on the ticket based on the amount invested.

Imagine someone staking with #100 compared to someone playing with #500.. Just compare their picks, it will give you an insight into their mindset.

The one with #100 can play ridiculous games since its just #100 compared to the one playing with #500.

Its simple logic.. I would rather play games from #500 and upward ticket than that of #100.

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
freshcvv:

Thanks

Only staked games as you said should be posted showing that the person actually placed the games. A screenshot would do.. the amount if you want but ticket number and all that should show.

At least with that, people would see how "confident" the staker is on the ticket based on the amount invested.

Imagine someone staking with #100 compared to someone playing with #500.. Just compare their picks, it will give you an insight into their mindset.

The one with #100 can play ridiculous games since its just #100 compared to the one playing with #500.

Its simple logic.. I would rather play games from #500 and upward ticket than that of #100.

You're so on point my brother. Exactly what i meant by confidence level not by writing 85% confidence level on the thread.

By your stake, we shall know you. Whatever is worth doing, is worth doing very well. If you believe a game is too personal to share, leave it and share the one you can afford to share by staking and showing us.

Seeing is believing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
oribukola1:

I said this from the begining i can't do it.Mine is not as a result of nothing. Sorry this is impossible.I will not post anymore for this particular reason and no hard feelings.We don't live under the same law.I no vex,i agree with the decision.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Post games with my phone?am i joking?this is not 3rd world.You won't go Scot free. hahaha, no be Naija tins.Under 5 mins u are in hot water.If i don't know where i dey go,i know where i am coming from.Let your will prevail @ oribukola & freshcvv. I stand out. 22 years experience of western world no be joke.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by nodawa(m): 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ticket :
Psg – St Etiene 1(1.45)
Barcelona – Almeria – 2+PP(1.70)
Deportivo – Cordoba 1(1.80)
St. Gallen – Basel 2(1.90)
Odd:8.67

Single
Italy: Seria A
18:30 Parma – Udinese
Tip:2
Odd:2.30

Single
Rayo Vallecano – Real Madrid
Tip: 2/2
Odd: 1.80

Single
Blackburn Rovers – Liverpool FC
Tip : 2
Odd: 1.75

Single
PSG – Saint Etienne
Tip : 1/1
Odd: 2.20

best of luck
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bros u mean say if u post with ur fone senior bois go visit u?
sagebiz:
Post games with my phone?am i joking?this is not 3rd world.You won't go Scot free. hahaha, no be Naija tins.Under 5 mins u are in hot water.If i don't know where i dey go,i know where i am coming from.Let your will prevail @ oribukola & freshcvv. I stand out. 22 years experience of western world no be joke.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
@ smithsydny you read it all. kindly read through the lines. Well structured system with unbelievable sophisticated tech. Mba, can't do it.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Am hearing dis 4d first tym bros. Wow. Wonderfulation. Fraud wil nt allow us see road in dis part of the world o.
sagebiz:
@ smithsydny you read it all. kindly read through the lines. Well structured system with unbelievable sophisticated tech. Mba, can't do it.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by toluleke(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
oribukola1:

You're so on point my brother. Exactly what i meant by confidence level not by writing 85% confidence level on the thread.

By your stake, we shall know you. Whatever is worth doing, is worth doing very well. If you believe a game is too personal to share, leave it and share the one you can afford to share by staking and showing us.

Seeing is believing.
please I sent you a mail..pls kindly treat..and reply..thanks a lot sir

Sagebiz still expecting your reply..thanks a lot sir.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
toluleke:
please I sent you a mail..pls kindly treat..and reply..thanks a lot sir

Sagebiz still expecting your reply..thanks a lot sir.

Replied.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
smithsydny:
Am hearing dis 4d first tym bros. Wow. Wonderfulation. Fraud wil nt allow us see road in dis part of the world o.
only your name & d.o.b all your life is downloaded in 2 seconds and printed out.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
@toluleke i don't need 5 minutes to reply mails. Check your mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (630) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.