Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,368 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction - Business (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction (919478 Views)

Work At Home (football Analysis) / J / Both Teams To Score Strategy And Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ogasman(m): 11:56am On Jan 22, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
]ROLLER OVER DAY 16
Soccer / Australia / A-League
2 22.01.16 10:00 Brisbane Roar FC - Adelaide United FC (Handicap 1:0) Brisbane Roar FC ?-? 1.30

hmm you tried...

tomorrow will be green
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by otitokoroleti: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2016
Flye:

I v always wondered why people claimed they are making money from something yet they will be hustling to sell it at 1k, 2k or 500h.

If they are truly making money, people will beg to buy such books and d demand will reflect on the price.

What I see is someone that has been scammed with one yeye eBook and he/she is also looking for who to scam.

Lesson: The real money makers teaches people how to make money, they don't sell (scam) for poeple.

He can learn from Oga EMMAUGOH and others here, those people turn 1k to 50k for people without hustle.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ogasman(m): 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
ogasman:

hmm you tried...

tomorrow will be green
hope u were saving since
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
ogasman:

hmm you tried...

tomorrow will be green

Yeah, had double tought on that game, thank God I did not play all.. Had reservation for evening .. Anyway..... Roll over continue...
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by otitokoroleti: 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
ogasman:

hmm you tried...

tomorrow will be green
I love this
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by otitokoroleti: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
beautyfunke:
LOST! LOST! LOST! LOST!
clap 4 urself
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by megabyte90: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
powerful punters in the house, i av a very important info for u, it's time we end this loosing streak.

Now to the point, There are a lot of times you punters have won money on your ticket but because you do not know you end up losing it, too bad, lets say u ar a punter with a ticket that is winning,
maybe u made 14
selections and 11 out of it has won which means u have 3 more to go, now in this case u have already won some money u just don't know how to claim it, and thats why am here. lets say the ticket
is bringing
100k and u staked say 5k on it. Such ticket has already won. Everything about football betting is based on mathematical and logical calculation, this two tools are what you need to claim such winning but you do not have to stress your brain for this calculations because am here to do that for you, all you need to do is just get me informed. Wot i do
is use calculation to find out how much has already
been won out of
the whole 100k, after that i will calculate all possible
thing that
can happen with the remaining three games that can spoil the ticket then u
will take money from
ur pocket to cover all these possible outcomes of
the remaining 3 games. So
whatever happens you win. So fellow punters u can cash-out before your ticket is concluded, that is, if it is already winning.
Use this as an example: lets say you placed a single bet saying there will be over 2.5 goals in a match at
odd of 2.0 and u
staked 10k on it. Now at 60th
minute they are playing 1-1 at this point u already
made a profit if u can trade, all you just need to do
is take another 7k from ur pocket and stake it on correct score 1-1 at
odd of 2.5 in live market. So the total money u
spent is 17k and if
they score more
goal ur initial bet will bring 20k if they do not score
more goal ur second bet will bring 21k. So whatever happens you av already made a profit of
at least 3k, u hav done a cashout for yourself. So to
do this in accumulated bets serious calculations is
required and that is where i come into the picture.
The punter in the above example has two options:
Option1. He can wait for the match to end and find out if he is going to make 10k profit or lose his 10k.
Option2. He can simply cashout by using additional 7k to nail a guaranteed profit of at least 3k.
if u av any question pls ask here is my contact: lekkytub90@gmail.com
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by otitokoroleti: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
15/16 is A1
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ogasman(m): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
ogasman:

hmm you tried...

tomorrow will be green
hope u were saving since
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ogasman(m): 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
ogasman:

hmm you tried...

tomorrow will be green
hope u were saving since
Brisbane 1:4 lost ft
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Flye: 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
ogasman:

hope u were saving since

That is d best advice you, him and others ever gave to me on this thread.
I don save 20k behind and I'm not afraid to start with it tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ogasman(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
megabyte90:
powerful punters in the house, i av a very important info for u, it's time we end this loosing streak.

Now to the point, There are a lot of times you punters have won money on your ticket but because you do not know you end up losing it, too bad, lets say u ar a punter with a ticket that is winning,
maybe u made 14
selections and 11 out of it has won which means u have 3 more to go, now in this case u have already won some money u just don't know how to claim it, and thats why am here. lets say the ticket
is bringing
100k and u staked say 5k on it. Such ticket has already won. Everything about football betting is based on mathematical and logical calculation, this two tools are what you need to claim such winning but you do not have to stress your brain for this calculations because am here to do that for you, all you need to do is just get me informed. Wot i do
is use calculation to find out how much has already
been won out of
the whole 100k, after that i will calculate all possible
thing that
can happen with the remaining three games that can spoil the ticket then u
will take money from
ur pocket to cover all these possible outcomes of
the remaining 3 games. So
whatever happens you win. So fellow punters u can cash-out before your ticket is concluded, that is, if it is already winning.
Use this as an example: lets say you placed a single bet saying there will be over 2.5 goals in a match at
odd of 2.0 and u
staked 10k on it. Now at 60th
minute they are playing 1-1 at this point u already
made a profit if u can trade, all you just need to do
is take another 7k from ur pocket and stake it on correct score 1-1 at
odd of 2.5 in live market. So the total money u
spent is 17k and if
they score more
goal ur initial bet will bring 20k if they do not score
more goal ur second bet will bring 21k. So whatever happens you av already made a profit of
at least 3k, u hav done a cashout for yourself. So to
do this in accumulated bets serious calculations is
required and that is where i come into the picture.
The punter in the above example has two options:
Option1. He can wait for the match to end and find out if he is going to make 10k profit or lose his 10k.
Option2. He can simply cashout by using additional 7k to nail a guaranteed profit of at least 3k.
if u av any question pls ask here is my contact: lekkytub90@gmail.com

play let's see a specimen
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
ogasman:

hope u were saving since

Brisbane 1:4 lost ft
ogbeni u've said dis sh_t twice olready n we know the scoreline no need trying to yab Emmaugoh
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by dungas30(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
Timbuktu14:
You mean when you win the Car or prize money?
wen i register with them
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by tcube123(m): 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
Guys add me now 2A8B8943 got free fixed match for u guys or whatsapp 08063986486
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by DrRiley(m): 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
tcube123:
Guys add me now 2A8B8943 got free fixed match for u guys or whatsapp 08063986486
"In dj drama's voice"
"Another One"

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nope bad, I wish I was the only one that played the game . Cause I played it as free style but hope Brisbane will win this since they fail to win last match and they said Is a must win game in thier website. ... Anyway..... My nxt rollover will be odds focused.. Not days... Cus I got tired at a point

5 odds in 6 days. Lol

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Timbuktu14(m): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
dungas30:
wen i register with them
Nope, you don't need any verification.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by deeplo(m): 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
Nope bad, I wish I was the only one that played the game . Cause I played it as free style but hope Brisbane will win this since they fail to win last match and they said Is a must win game in thier website. ... Anyway..... My nxt rollover will be odds focused.. Not days... Cus I got tired at a point

5 odds in 6 days. Lol
Am still waiting for tomorrow's roller. God bless u million folds forecasting no easy

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ogasman(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
emaugho drop 2pm
rollover let's roll up my nigga

Bayern either half

sparta rotaham 2 goals

1.25 odds
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by otitokoroleti: 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
EMMAUGOH:

5 odds in 6 days. Lol
boss, we are together o. we win together & loss together. btw, wheres my nigga vikings007
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by otitokoroleti: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Pressidoo:
My last rollover game, but for the members here, stake $1,000 and get $120, if dis last enter, i will start another one on monday
1, crvena telekom vs unicaja malaga (tip No Overtime) international ULEB grp E
2, zalgiris kaunas vs olympiakos (tip No overtime) international ULEB grp F
3, kk metalac vs buducnost liga (tip No Overtime) internationa league-ABA
4, bc rakvere tarvas vs tyco rapla (tip No Overtime) country -estonia

total 1.12 odds
Dont forget to post your rollerbet picks here as e dey hot. carry us along 4rm day1 of next rollover

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
otitokoroleti:
boss, we are together o. we win together & loss together. btw, wheres my nigga vikings007
my oga I loyal. I dey watch from bench grin
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
Pressidoo:
My last rollover game, but for the members here, stake $1,000 and get $120, if dis last enter, i will start another one on monday
1, crvena telekom vs unicaja malaga (tip No Overtime) international ULEB grp E
2, zalgiris kaunas vs olympiakos (tip No overtime) international ULEB grp F
3, kk metalac vs buducnost liga (tip No Overtime) internationa league-ABA
4, bc rakvere tarvas vs tyco rapla (tip No Overtime) country -estonia

total 1.12 odds
Boss, accumulating 4 games(4 risks) for just 1.12 odds? I don't think that's a good decision,no matter how safe it looks, anything can still happen in one of those 4 games.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
EMMAUGOH:

5 odds in 6 days. Lol
You've tried.

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by otitokoroleti: 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
Vikings007:
my oga I loyal. I dey watch from bench grin
am glad dat u r here
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Pressidoo: 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Vikings007:
Boss, accumulating 4 games(4 risks) for just 1.12 odds? I don't think that's a good decision,no matter how safe it looks, anything can still happen in one of those 4 games.
no game is 100% save, we're just trying our best and luck is sometimes backing it up. Dis is the last day making it 30 days with clean if dis one enter and total of 10 rollover won with on 2 casted and it's football that cast them, that's why i change my pattern, and i've never have any cast since using dis i just use to make it 2 odds evry weekend by adding over 8.5 coners. So we're all trying our best, but am really ok with dis, and i also take my time to select any game or leagues.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by hausofswag: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
Basketball isn't like soccer d possibility of extratime is 1/50 matches...high stakes low risk

Vikings007:
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
otitokoroleti:
am glad dat u r here
cheesy
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Flye: 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
EMMAUGOH:

5 odds in 6 days. Lol
A beg post it here.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by lakad4u(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Oga emagouh,I dey follow u bumper to bumper ooo..abeg we must make some money tomorrow bro..u ar such a Good punters,compare to those silly ones who are trying to raise fund from selling ebooks...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (630) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.