Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,907 members, 7,863,115 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction - Business (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction (925422 Views)

Work At Home (football Analysis) / J / Both Teams To Score Strategy And Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
DaBozz:
pls sagebiz can I use a different document like age declaration/date of birth to verify my bet365 account as I don't have a driving licence or international passport?

Birth certificate is ok, then collect ur statement of account from your bank, but this bet365 are very strict, i think anybody living in naija should have national id card/passport or voters card, if you don't give bet365 any of these three,they will not verify you..age declaration will not be accepted cause dem sabi wetin dey,naija birth declaration,you self know na tout go give u am, so don't bother yourself going to that.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
DaBozz:
pls sagebiz can I use a different document like age declaration/date of birth to verify my bet365 account as I don't have a driving licence or international passport?

You can use National Identity Card. If u wants ukash I do sell ukash

GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by DaBozz(m): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
sagebiz:

Birth certificate is ok, then collect ur statement of account from your bank, but this bet365 are very strict, i think anybody living in naija should have national id card/passport or voters card, if you don't give bet365 any of these three,they will not verify you..age declaration will not be accepted cause dem sabi wetin dey,naija birth declaration,you self know na tout go give u am, so don't bother yourself going to that.
U know the bet365 Know Your Customer (KYC) has 2 steps and am supposed to surmit international passport, driving licence or ID card in either of these 2 steps. I have uploaded my voter's ID card in STEP 1 and am not supposed to upload the same document in STEP 2 and that's why I asked the question. I have money in my webmoney account and it's like bet365 doesn't use webmoney cuz it's not among the deposit methods so I want to fund my account via debit card.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
DaBozz:

U know the bet365 Know Your Customer (KYC) has 2 steps and am supposed to surmit international passport, driving licence or ID card in either of these 2 steps. I have uploaded my voter's ID card in STEP 1 and am not supposed to upload the same document in STEP 2 and that's why I asked the question. I have money in my webmoney account and it's like bet365 doesn't use webmoney cuz it's not among the deposit methods so I want to fund my account via my debit card.

bet365 don't verify twice unless what you submitted isn't accepted,i did mine long ago but i think it is the same law,they want to be sure of your age,that you are above 18 years,if you have uploaded your voters card it is ok, try to upload a statement of account and chat with customer service,i hope it will be ok GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by DaBozz(m): 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
sagebiz:

bet365 don't verify twice unless what you submitted isn't accepted,i did mine long ago but i think it is the same law,they want to be sure of your age,that you are above 18 years,if you have uploaded your voters card it is ok, try to upload a statement of account and chat with customer service,i hope it will be ok GL

Maybe things has changed after u opened urs. Now one is expected to surmit either 2 of the aforementioned documents. Here is the screenshot, will try n chat with the CC. And thanks for ur candid response, really appreciate it.

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
You are very correct,I can see from it from your snapshot. I did not do step 1 & 2 b4, It means you have to upload an identification document--
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
AH almighty chelsea ! ! ! what is happening today the 1st of January 2015, CHELSEA may loose EPL if this game get out of their reach--they will be at par with city and MU at their tail--I hope am not seeing otherwise--anyway my is cooly in the bag-- GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Engrcharlesid(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:
16:00 Southampton - Arsenal 1X 1,50 GREEEEEEEEEEEENNNNN
16:00 West Ham - W.B.A. 1X 1,22 GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
18:30 Tottenham - Chelsea X2 1,20
Odds : 2,20

SINGLES , & ACCA
hahahhahahah .......chelsea ....going red
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
I don't know what to play with this situation of chelsea, is gone, over 5.5 with odd 1.80 is too risky, over 10.5 corners @ 1.60 is not convincing,will Tottenham score again? it is difficult to say, Chelsea will score at least one more goal, card is 0 but risky will chelsea collect 3 cards at odd 2.21 or will tottenham collect two cards at 1.60? I think the only risk that worth it, is to play over 5.5 goals, very very dicey---
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
Engrcharlesid:
hahahhahahah .......chelsea ....going red

nna men , the tin tire me ohh angry angry angry
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
Tottenham taking chelsea to the cleaners,abeg make una score 1more make i pick my over 5.5 goal
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by toluleke(m): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
Today is my biggest betting loss..omo mehn new year 2015 go make sense...

manu,
chelsea,
liverpool,
arsenal
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
sagebiz:
Tottenham taking chelsea to the cleaners,abeg make una score 1more make i pick my over 5.5 goal

won ,i take my gain bact to play over 7.5 @ 2.50 GL a big risk but i will take the risk
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
sagebiz:

won ,i take my gain bact to play over 7.5 @ 2.50 GL a big risk but i will take the risk

WON grin grin grin thank you chelsea & totenham 100euro made 450 euro with 350euro as gain only on this game, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015-

i quit for today,if una like score more goals--

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by praemaise(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
sagebiz:

WON grin grin grin thank you chelsea & totenham 100euro made 450 euro with 350euro as gain only on this game, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015-

Congrats Sagebiz. U deserve!!!
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
praemaise:

Congrats Sagebiz. U deserve!!!

Thanks brother---May we all see green apples in this new year 2015-- Mostly sound health, prosperity and long life --

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
GUYS- TOMORROW NO PICKS FROM ME, I WANT TO DO REVISION OF MY STRATEGY FOR SATURDAY GAMES--I WILL BE BACK WITH A BANG- GL

5pm tomorrw is when i will be on my sport desk, any question earlier than 5pm will not be answered cause i should be @ work-- GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by hotmolo(m): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
sagebiz:
GUYS- TOMORROW NO PICKS FROM ME, I WANT TO DO REVISION OF MY STRATEGY FOR SATURDAY GAMES--I WILL BE BACK WITH A BANG- GL

5pm tomorrw is when i will be on my sport desk, any question earlier than 5pm will not be answered cause i should be @ work-- GL
yes boss
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 02, 2015
DaBozz:

U know the bet365 Know Your Customer (KYC) has 2 steps and am supposed to surmit international passport, driving licence or ID card in either of these 2 steps. I have uploaded my voter's ID card in STEP 1 and am not supposed to upload the same document in STEP 2 and that's why I asked the question. I have money in my webmoney account and it's like bet365 doesn't use webmoney cuz it's not among the deposit methods so I want to fund my account via debit card.

Since you have submitted your National ID in step one they won't accept it again in step 2. Either use drivers lincense or try getting International Passport.

Please note that after you complete the 2 KYC steps. You must still give your correct Postal Address which you will b sent a letter with a 4 digit code then you will contact them and give them the code that will complete your KYC process

Lastly bet365 will not and does not accept Debit Card only Credit Card in Nigeria so you have to look for how to get a credit Card or u can still use Ukash

Hope this helps
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2015
writejhn27:

Since you have submitted your National ID in step one they won't accept it again in step 2. Either use drivers lincense or try getting International Passport.

Please note that after you complete the 2 KYC steps. You must still give your correct Postal Address which you will b sent a letter with a 4 digit code then you will contact them and give them the code that will complete your KYC process

Lastly bet365 will not and does not accept Debit Card only Credit Card in Nigeria so you have to look for how to get a credit Card or u can still use Ukash

Hope this helps

very wrong . . They accept both credit , debit and prepaid cards, as long as it's either visa or mastercard
Your regular ATM card (interswitch or verve) wont work !!!
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by godoluwa(m): 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by mrblayze(m): 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mxxpunxx1 u try with dat ur liverpool fixed tip. Abeg try post any other u get d tip. I need money to run ds semester. Big ups.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

very wrong . . They accept both credit , debit and prepaid cards, as long as it's either visa or mastercard
Your regular ATM card (interswitch or verve) wont work !!!

Last time I tried they did not accept it. They asked me to contact my bank when I contacted my bank they told me I have to get a domicilary account which I did before they start accepting it. This was 2008 maybe it has changed now noted
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
writejhn27:

Last time I tried they did not accept it. They asked me to contact my bank when I contacted my bank they told me I have to get a domicilary account which I did before they start accepting it. This was 2008 maybe it has changed now noted

2008 lol funny
mastercards and visa debit cards now work perfectly
no questions asked
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Michealeni: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

2008 lol funny
mastercards and visa debit cards now work perfectly
no questions asked
can it also work for withdrawing of wining direct to your bank account..
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Michealeni:
can it also work for withdrawing of wining direct to your bank account..

u can fund with both mastercard n visa . . yes
can u withdraw to both mastercard n visa . nooooo . . visa cards only
can u withdraw to bank accounts . . . yesssssss, but dormicilliary accounts only
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
Good day all - May we see greens today by God's special grace----

Milton - Chesterfield
1X Double Chance

FA Cup
Cardiff City - Colchester Utd
/NG

Premier League
Bangor City - Bala Town
X2 HT Double Chance HT

Premier League
Prestatyn Town - Rhyl FC
/NG

MULTIPLE Odds3.06

I HOPE THIS HELP US--- GL

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
FA Cup
Milton - Chesterfield
1 1X2

FA Cup
1 1X2

Premier League
Bangor City - Bala Town
& Over(2.5) /NG & O/U 2.5

Premier League
Prestatyn Town - Rhyl FC

MULTIPLE Odds7.67

This is the risky version of the games i posted earlier---
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Abbey1987: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
sagebiz:

FA Cup
Milton - Chesterfield
1 1X2

FA Cup
1 1X2

Premier League
Bangor City - Bala Town

Premier League
Prestatyn Town - Rhyl FC

MULTIPLE Odds7.67

This is the risky version of the games i posted earlier---
Nice pick... Any Inplay for today?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
BOOM INPLAY from 20.30
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
sagebiz:
BOOM INPLAY from 20.30

grin grin
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by hotmolo(m): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

grin grin
brother pleas pardon my ignorance. am new to betting. pls what dos inplay mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (630) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.