Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Write Just One Post For My Forum And Put Back Links To Your Blog/site - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Write Just One Post For My Forum And Put Back Links To Your Blog/site (691 Views)

How To Submit Compelling Article About Your Blog, Brand & Business On Witicles / I Write Free Quest Post For Those In Christainity Niche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write Just One Post For My Forum And Put Back Links To Your Blog/site by namo(m): 1:42am On Dec 10, 2014
Greatest writers, i really need your help. Please i just created my forum and i need help in putting fresh content on it. so i propose that if you could write on any niche (computers, events, news, jokes e.t.c) you can put links on your write up to promote yourself so that my readers/members can visit your site and increase your traffick) my site is www(dot)kizzlearena (dot)com. (you know i cant put the full url here becos of the rules against that). but you can see the link on my signature. thanks great writers. i appreciate. you could send them to my email after specifying the nichie but if you really wanna help me you could go to the forum and register and post. (registration is quick)

1 Like

Re: Write Just One Post For My Forum And Put Back Links To Your Blog/site by 360talkatives: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
namo:
Greatest writers, i really need your help. Please i just created my forum and i need help in putting fresh content on it. so i propose that if you could write on any niche (computers, events, news, jokes e.t.c) you can put links on your write up to promote yourself so that my readers/members can visit your site and increase your traffick) my site is www(dot)kizzlearena (dot)com. (you know i cant put the full url here becos of the rules against that). but you can see the link on my signature. thanks great writers. i appreciate. you could send them to my email after specifying the nichie but if you really wanna help me you could go to the forum and register and post. (registration is quick)

Barely an hour ago, i posted a similar request here on nairaland. I own a blogsite and I have some partners working with me already. I do own an articles section too, where I run weekly submissions. If you are keen with your demand here, we can work together. I could be posting my articles on your forum with backlinks and if you also wish, you can make sponsored posts on mine free and with backlinks to your forum. Here is my email address: theeditor.360talkatives@gmail.com My site's name is 360talkatives. You can access it via a simple search on google, since i cannot post a link here. Looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers!
Re: Write Just One Post For My Forum And Put Back Links To Your Blog/site by namo(m): 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
360talkatives:

Barely an hour ago, i posted a similar request here on nairaland. I own a blogsite and I have some partners working with me already. I do own an articles section too, where I run weekly submissions. If you are keen with your demand here, we can work together. I could be posting my articles on your forum with backlinks and if you also wish, you can make sponsored posts on mine free and with backlinks to your forum. Here is my email address: theeditor.360talkatives@gmail.com My site's name is 360talkatives. You can access it via a simple search on google, since i cannot post a link here. Looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers!

hi bro.ive sent you an email. im so sorry. was off line for a while. please reply.
cheers

(1) (Reply)

Writers Wanted / Academic Research Writers Wanted / Dark Hole (poem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.