Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Who Else Got This IV & How Real It Is?..pls I Need Responds - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This IV & How Real It Is?..pls I Need Responds (1480 Views)

Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? / Civil Defence Replacement 4 2015, How True It Is Pls / Pls Need Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This IV & How Real It Is?..pls I Need Responds by mosco10: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2014
Silvertdale
Sequel to your online application, your interview has been scheduled for 1pm, Thurs 11th Dec 14 @ Zeolite hall, 16 Akinremi street, Anifowose, Ikeja. 080-2226-2505

These are what came to my mind..
1. why can they include the position the applicant applied for?
2. Did scammers give a day or 2 days notice? since they
will like to rush it na.. my view!
3. I dont know when and where did i applied for the job but as pa applicant una know na!

PLS, a kind respond will help out..
Thanks..
Re: Who Else Got This IV & How Real It Is?..pls I Need Responds by tulouse(f): 8:21am On Dec 10, 2014
I've gotten this kind of IV before and when I did my research online, I found out that it is one of those gnld people. Just copy and paste that address on google search engine for you to confirm as well.
Re: Who Else Got This IV & How Real It Is?..pls I Need Responds by beau49: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2014
mosco10:
Silvertdale
Sequel to your online application, your interview has been scheduled for 1pm, Thurs 11th Dec 14 @ Zeolite hall, 16 Akinremi street, Anifowose, Ikeja. 080-2226-2505

These are what came to my mind..
1. why can they include the position the applicant applied for?
2. Did scammers give a day or 2 days notice? since they
will like to rush it na.. my view!
3. I dont know when and where did i applied for the job but as pa applicant una know na!

PLS, a kind respond will help out..
Thanks..

Google the address and company name.

Some invite don't come with job position. During the interview process you can ask them the position they want to fill.

Am not sure about them giving two days noticed. Most of the ones I have received is usually slated for the day after the invite but one can't rule out that possibility.

All the best.
Re: Who Else Got This IV & How Real It Is?..pls I Need Responds by tulouse(f): 9:23am On Dec 10, 2014
You won't believe that a nairalander just posted about that same address but the name they used is Four zeros, the interview is 1pm , for silvertdale or whatever they call themselves is 11am. Scam is all I can say.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For 6 Months IT Position For Petroleum Engineering Student / Who Knows Swap Consulting, 2 Fadeyi Street Off Awolowo Ikeja? / 10 Tips On Getting Your Dream Job In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.