Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Is HND Accepted By Canadain Universities For Masters? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is HND Accepted By Canadain Universities For Masters? (514 Views)

Nigeria's 5 Best Universities For Postgraduate Studies; Their Costs & Duration / The Best Nigerian Universities For Some Selected Courses / Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is HND Accepted By Canadain Universities For Masters? by elbee56(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2014
Please I have HND in computer science and I want to do my masters in canada. I need info do they accept HND, or is there another way I can do this?
Thanks for your anticipated advice and info
Re: Is HND Accepted By Canadain Universities For Masters? by campusconnect: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2014
Goodmorning
i believe you want to go in for your masters with your HND if am right. The answer is NO except you want to go and start from yr1 allover again.
But not to worry with your HND you can do a top-up and then progress to do your master which to me is the best.
for more Enquiries about the top up please do not hesitate to contact me via

email:lagos@campusconnections-edu.com
george.campusconnections@yahoo.com

tel: 08028513000

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Help. It Will Only Take You 2 Mins Please!!!!!! / Bioremediation To Depollute Oil And Gas In Niger Delta / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.