Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] (82829 Views)

RIP: Popular Hausa Actor, Rabilu Musa Has Died / Rabilu Musa Aka Dan Ibro Of Hausa Movies Is Dead / Popular Nollywood/kannywood Actor, Rabilu Musa(dan Ibro), Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by evacuator: 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
franksam2009:
seriously i no even knw wetin hausa people dey find for nairaland
when will some stupid Nigerians stop this

1 Like

Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by BukkyDan(f): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Oh my God cry
This is sad. May his soul rest in perfect peace.
He was very good in what he does, both in music and in comedy
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by ladidris(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
AbdulAdam56:
Pic!
may his gentle Sol rest in perfect peace
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by itsmine: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Sad news. another genius is gone. RIP

1 Like

Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by sofitinted(f): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
Rip
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
franksam2009:

You shouldn't be broadcasting your ignorance. Nairaland is a forum where each click makes Seun richer. As he is getting richer, u are becoming more stupid. If you can't tolerate a hausa person on Nairaland, what will happen when you get a ministerial appointment and the president happens to be a Hausa Man? I'm pretty sure you will be an a.ss kisser and will tell that same hausa man that you hate so much, that he is the best thing that has happened to this country. The only way you can survive in this country with this your ethnic bigotry is if you remain a local champion. My advice for you is to increase your tolerance level.

1 Like

Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by obamaobama: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
the guy the sing o o RIP

Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Sunymoore(m): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
franksam2009:
So sayth the fucktardddd
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
franksam2009:
you dont say. i see you as a gentleman
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Chartey(m): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
MizMyColi:
We don't know him here in Lagos.

RIP sad
Haba u too? How many true Yoruba movie stars are known in the north? Please don't mention Funke Akindele, she is in the same category as Ali Nuhu.
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by naffysa(f): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
RIP
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Usman212s: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
SmatJ:

You must be an igbo...Nyamirin banza
and they're mostly f**li$h
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Emmysteve(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
I watch his movies since when i was a little kid. He is very funny. OMG i can't still believe that Ibro is gone. Sad news of the year. May God rest his soul.

1 Like

Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by San2ski(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
SmatJ:

You must be an igbo...Nyamirin banza

This reply just made you look more stewpid than the person you're replying to.
Ask others cool
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by San2ski(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=16pt]Only an igbo man can spew such nonsense. Many of you are despicable by training, Don't bother denying ur heritage ......[/size]

See your life bro. You and the person you're replying to must hv been raised from the same cesspool. cool

1 Like

Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Kentox(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
franksam2009:

Is nairaland for the southernan alone? Reason well before you post.

RIP Ibro. I will miss your comedy.
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by chakula: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
BellaBambina:
da gaske fa! Ban ji dabin wannan labari.

To ya za ki yi tunda abin ya zama dole. Allah ya jukan mu ameen.
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
San2ski:

See your life bro. You and the person you're replying to must hv been raised from the same cesspool. cool

Id loose regard to see uncoot speeches stopped.
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Audu629: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
We did not expect (Igbo and Yoruba) those we call Biafra annexation into Nigeria to know Him, is okay to know people in your Biafra or Oduduwa Republic dont even know how to spell it not Nigeria, Criminals and Betrayals Igbo and Yoruba spoil Nigerian Name, My fathers fail to waste all of you in Biafra war that we bring you into Nigeria< calling yourselves Nigerians and spending Naira, We own 19 state in Nigeria and the Capital is in our Land.
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by limamintruth: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
AbdulAdam56:
I just over heard this sad news on RFI Hausa service, that Dan Ibro aka Rabilu Musa died this morning!
Nairalanders in Kano should pls confirm this development!
May his soul rest in perfect peace.

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/popular-hausa-actor-rabilu-musa-has-died.html?

[img]http://2.bp..com/-LQ4OUhirjnA/VIgFxBDp3eI/AAAAAAAEEG8/Bzls6StijOg/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

This is a very sad news i must say. Dan Ibro is unarguably the best hausa comedy actor in nigeria.

Personally, i have watched only few of the movies he acted and the best movie for me thus far is the one titled 'karangiya 1-3' featuring Aki & Pawpaw.

Kannywood has indeed lost a legend and i pray God grants his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Allah sa ya huta, amin.

1 Like

Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by kawinzy(f): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
R.I.P
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by San2ski(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
chrisbaba1:

Id loose regard to see uncoot speeches stopped.

angry??
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by San2ski(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Audu629:
We did not expect (Igbo and Yoruba) those we call Biafra annexation into Nigeria to know Him, is okay to know people in your Biafra or Oduduwa Republic dont even know how to spell it not Nigeria, Criminals and Betrayals Igbo and Yoruba spoil Nigerian Name, My fathers fail to waste all of you in Biafra war that we bring you into Nigeria< calling yourselves Nigerians and spending Naira, We own 19 state in Nigeria and the Capital is in our Land.

No wonder.... cool
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
San2ski:

angry??

grin
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
Audu629:

Dumm.y. I know u aint hausa. Hausas don't talk hates speeches like igbos do..... Try harder
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Aburumah75: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
franksam2009:
at least Nairaland is not owned by the N'digbo also! a**ss.hole.
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by lagcity(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
Definitely a great loss to Nigerian Entertainment. The guy was talented and doesn't deserve to be jailed for his work. I would have watched more of his movies on youtube if they were subtitled in English.
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
franksam2009:
ubanka
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by robinsoncrosoe: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pls is he a dead member of boko haram
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by mukykaffe: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
even we too heard the sad news here in france. Repose en paix ibro sad sad sad
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by mukykaffe: 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
robinsoncrosoe:
Pls is he a dead member of boko haram
yea he is and you are the live boko haram member
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
chakula:

To ya za ki yi tunda abin ya zama dole. Allah ya jukan mu ameen.
yan uwa ta, babu yanda za mu yi. *sighs*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift / Alex Cries As CeeC Exposes How Alex Had Sex With Tobi! Fans React / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.