Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,787 members, 7,844,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Lovely Pictures Of Nigerian Women Married To Foreigners. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovely Pictures Of Nigerian Women Married To Foreigners. (35424 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Dating Or Are Married To Foreigners (photos) / Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Nigerian Women Married To Foreigners. by 2CatWoman: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
^^^^^^
Some men and women only see what they want to see.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Nigerian Women Married To Foreigners. by jameswills32: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2014
Yes I have also seen that most of the black Nigerian Women are married To Foreigners. There are so many celebrities white men who love black women and later got married. My favorite black and white couple is Matt Stone and Angela Howard. I love them seeing together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Awilo Longomba Poses Wit Peter Okoye & Okocha As He Hangout Wit Them In Lagos(pi / Elsie Okpocha Rocks Graphic Print Jumpsuit [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.