Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,323 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

What Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo Thinks Of His Mother - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo Thinks Of His Mother (403 Views)

Meet The New Real Madrid Star ‘mateo Kovacic’ Girlfriend – She’s So Pretty!! / Why I Am Dumping Spain To Play For Nigeria- Real Madrid Star / Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo Thinks Of His Mother by amoss: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2014
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo proud of his mum, idolizes her and he tells the world.

The current World best player shared via his Twitter account ''My mother is, without any doubt, a mother courage.
I feel very thankful and proud to be her son and to have her in my life.''

Dolores Aveiro, recently released an autobiography where she revealed she tried
aborting the pregnancy by excessive drinking and the doctors refused to help her.

Thank God she never did, a child like CR7....
View image and More here >> http://sportstalkwithamos..com/2014/12/what-real-madrid-star-cristiano-ronaldo.html

(1) (Reply)

Juventus Midfielder Andrea Pirlo Wins Seria A Player Of The Year / This Is Getting Serious. / Stephen Keshi Is Most 'googled' Sports Personality In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.