Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges (17613 Views)

Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons / I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Iceathome(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Is it GEJ or Pdp?

berem:
this is 2014! Why is Jonathan afraid of primaries?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by justi4jesu(f): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Firefire:

then, you have wasted your valuable ONE VOTE in given hope to the hopeless smiley

smiley smiley
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by PhockPhockMan: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
lilprinze:
She should continue wasting her time and money even if she is given the presidential form she would still lose woefully.
She was sent to cause confusion.
See how berem is defending her as if she's her elder sister. The same berem who said that A sitting governor, Rochas Okorocha stands no chance against ordinary Buhari.

So unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by shadownetinc: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
Are you interested in learning website designing
from the scratch or have what it takes to be an
ethical hacker! visit http://WWW.shadownetinc.net for free, explanatory and exclusive class!
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by olupops(f): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
May be she is suffering from acute malaria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
She was sent to cause confusion.
See how berem is defending her as if she's her elder sister. The same berem who said that A sitting governor, Rochas Okorocha stands no chance against ordinary Buhari.

So unfortunate.
can you tell me how I defended her or are you trying to be stewpid? Tell me why Jonathan is afraid of primaries?
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by PhockPhockMan: 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
berem:
can you tell me how I defended her or are you trying to be stewpid? Tell me why Jonathan is afraid of primaries?
Jiri ire gi guo eze gi onu.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by PhockPhockMan: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
tuborme:
This woman was given another foam and she refused to collect it...insisting on collecting the form 001 that was sold to Jonathan on the ground that she paid for the expression of interest first before Jonathan. She wants form 001 and not form 002.
Na so? I mean, are you saying the truth?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by ishiamu(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
Attention seeking is allowed
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by D9ty7(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
major466:

GEJ afraid of primaries? You wish. GEJ defeated Atiku hands down in 2011. Facing this Abiola woman wouldn't be a problem. Am just hearing about her existence for the first time.
Me too.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by OLADD: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
Firefire:
Time Waster.

She cannot even get 2 votes cheesy
[color=#006600][/color]

She would get at least 4 votes. One from her , another one from her husband and the remaining 2 from her children. All the other members of their families including grandsons and daughters will vote for Jonathan. Stupid troublesome woman.
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
GEJ don suffer..
The next one will be GEJ has snatched my WIFE..
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Firefire(m): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

She would get at least 4 votes. One from her , another one from her husband and the remaining 2 from her children. All the other members of their families including grandsons and daughters will vote for Jonathan. Stupid troublesome woman.

But I see where some contestants don't get any vote, even their own vote. cheesy
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by nationwide1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
madjune:
This Abiola famiy people don start again.
Dem use election matter swear for them?
grin
madjune:
This Abiola famiy people don start again.
Dem use election matter swear for them?
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Orikinla(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
experimentist:
FTC!

I wanna give a shout to SB'AN (dem don censor dis abb. Sha) for without their support and wisdom I wouldn't have make the FTC..

A special one goes out to the French student crew, we appreciate your effort to make Nigeria proud. Garri Activists have gone extinct na wa o!
And how does making FTC affect the price of garri and epa? grin
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Orikinla(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
kayciano:
GEJ don suffer..
The next one will be GEJ has snatched my WIFE..
Are you a prophet?
Actually there is one old man somewhere saying that...
(names withheld.)
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by ibson99(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
I. Just hate this ppl, they know even when the gods and the devils put their efforts together they can't make them win election yet they keep wasting ppls time and resources.
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Orikinla(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
[size=18pt]Na PRESIDENTIAL EXPO 2014 be this o.
GEJ don snatch PRESIDENTIAL JAMB/UME FORM 001 belonging to another PDP presidential candidate.
PDP rigged the presidential primaries and sold it to the highest bidder.
PDP rigging elections since 1999..[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by godunia(m): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
major466:

GEJ afraid of primaries? You wish. GEJ defeated Atiku hands down in 2011. Facing this Abiola woman wouldn't be a problem. Am just hearing about her existence for the first time.
Yes he did in 2011 but what of this time?why is he afraid?he just like giving himself bad name after all d woman knows she won't win,why not let her exercise her right to be rejected by delegates?after seeing what happened to his boys who contested,I saw wisdom in d endorsement,he would have been d first president to lose primaries in Nigeria .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by experimentist: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
Orikinla:

And how does making FTC affect the price of garri and epa? grin
It does, do your research very well!
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by texazzpete(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
major466:
Why do I have this strange feeling that APC is using Prof Abiola to cause confusion in PDP, a very peaceful party?
She must be dreaming if she thinks she stand an atom chance against almighty GEJ.

Why do I have the strange feeling that you're being paid to post this tripe on Nairaland?
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by drey076(m): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abiola dont worry, we will soon kick out jona
Buhari till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by bigtt76(f): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
Help me hask her o .....since wen Jonathan turn head of PDP screening committee? Abi she needed Jonathan to give her written letter to PDP? #mumu

Firefire:
Time Waster.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by merbenko: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Did you pay your money directly to his account? Or you just feel as to be among the noise makers
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by chonchoro(m): 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
The bush meet is about to cat the hunter
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
Super story
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by PhockPhockMan: 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
The woman is an APC agent.

Please read.

THE national leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has called on presidential aspirant, Professor Akasoba Duke-Abiola, to come and pick up her expression of interest and nomination forms for 2015 presidential election.

The aspirant had paid the sum of N2 million required from female presidential aspirants under the PDP, but she had gone to court, asking it to stop President Goodluck Jonathan from contesting the election as the sole candidate of the party, since she had been denied the forms.

But in a statement issued by the national publicity secretary of the party, Chief Olisa Metuh, in Abuja, on Thursday, the party said it had noted the refusal of Duke-Abiola to collect her presidential expression of interest and nomination forms, in spite of the one week extension granted by the party, which expires on today, November 14, to accommodate teeming party faithful interested in running for respective offices.

The party also noted that Professor Duke-Abiola willfully refused to collect her expression of interest form, with Code number PD002/P and serial number 0000003 and nomination form with Code number PD003/P and serial number 0000003, even after it was sent to her through her lawyers.

It said Professor Duke-Abiola’s refusal to collect the forms suggested an ulterior motive, adding that other aspirants, including Dr Ghalil Tafawa Balewa and President Goodluck Jonathan, collected their forms on October 30 and November 6 respectively.

The party expressed surprise that Professor Duke-Abiola chose to go to court instead of taking advantage of the extension, which expires today.

Noting that the aspirant still has until the close of today to collect her forms, the PDP said failure to do so, it would have no option but to consider her as not being interested in the contest.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/21488-come-get-your-form-pdp-tells-duke-abiola/21488-come-get-your-form-pdp-tells-duke-abiola
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
Firefire:
Time Waster.

So why not give her d form?
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
Shutup ur mouth irrespective woman! Who gv u liver 2 challenge GEJ
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by major466(m): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
arsetalks:
Why do I have this feeling that if you fail an exam because you failed to prepare for the exam, you will blame one witch or wizard or your father's concumbine for your failure?
grin
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by major466(m): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
texazzpete:

Why do I have the strange feeling that you're being paid to post this tripe on Nairaland?
Me paid? What a funny joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Sack Adeosun" - Workers Protest At Finance Ministry / How Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others Received N10bn In Illegal Allowances - Jibrin / Nigeria Thwarts Boko Haram Plan To Attack US, UK Embassies - AP; Foxnews US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.