Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Important Message Re Nsk Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Important Message Re Nsk Passport (2882 Views)

Help About Nsk Passport / Nsk Passport And World Passport / Nsk Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Important Message Re Nsk Passport by nskchief: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2008
To whom it may concern

NSK passport is NOT a valid travel document, it started as a cultural project but in terms of international law it's the same as if Mickey Mouse starts a new country and starts to print and sell "passports". All it takes is a piece of paper and a printer to print the word Passport.

Please DO NOT FALL VICTIM to various liars, cheats and scams offering you NSK passports because they are a worthless piece of paper. If you want an NSK passport you can take a sheet of paper and write passport on it, the validity of this paper as a travel document to enter countries will be exactly the same as the "real" NSK passport.

Please see link to NSK state where this is explained in no uncertain terms:
http://www.nskstate.com/state/passport.php

As for the Cairo / London based Nigerian scam operation offering such passports as if they are really worth something, I will take appropriate measure to alert the authorities of their criminal activities.

Please note the stupidity of those people: I sent them an email inquiring about NSK passport and they write back, no problem, just send us the money and not only will we send you the passport but you will be able to travel to Slovenia, there will be someone waiting for you at the airport and you will get a job paying €2000 monthly.

Dear brothers, I live in Slovenia, I have a university degree, I work in a responsible position with an international company and I don't make €2.000 a month. Not to mention that you will not be able to even enter Slovenia with the so called NSK passport.

As for that photo showing what's supposed to be a NSK embassy in Iceland, it's a piece of metal, anyone can put such a plate on his house and call his home a NSK embassy, there are no real NSK embassies because NSK is not a country.

DO NOT BE STUPID, DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THESE CHEATS, TELL THE POLICE ON THEM

To the admin of this forum, please do not let the criminals exploit the desperation of African people.

1 Like

Re: Important Message Re Nsk Passport by EAsY6: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2009
Conch, why dont you take your conch passport and shove it up ur a, ! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Your just trying to get people into trouble! I wish i could erase you off the race of the earth and send you into Space or MARS
Re: Important Message Re Nsk Passport by Again2(m): 8:30am On Sep 01, 2009
£a$y:

Conch, why dont you take your conch passport and shove it up your a, ! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Your just trying to get people into trouble! I wish i could erase you off the race of the earth and send you into Space or MARS

Exactly my point, he copied all that from Wikipedia and paste here, fools without any single working brain cell
Re: Important Message Re Nsk Passport by nskchief: 9:21am On Sep 01, 2009
I wonder how it's even possible for people who have access to internet to believe nonsense such as that a NSK passport or World Service Authority Passport or EU ID card and other Mickey Mouse documents makes it possible to travel to Europe. Are people in some areas of the world really so ignorant? How hard is it to Google NSK passport and find out that it's impossible to use it as a travel document and that whoever is selling it as a travel document is a cheat.

Same for European Identity Card or whatever it's called. There is no such thing. There are national ID cards, which most countries of the EU issue to their citizens, but nothing like a European Union Identity Card. Who would issue it? EU is not a country, it's a union of countries. Of course, if you like paper laminated with plastic you can go to www.fakeidentification.co.uk and have a "EU ID card" for €10 to impress jungle girls or something, but try to travel with it and the customs officials will first fall on the floor laughing because it's not often they see people so naive and gullible and second, they will place you in a very unpleasant transit center for illegal aliens before finally deporting you back to wherever it was you came from. Probably Nigeria.

Let me say something else here. I don't mind the 419 scam. I think it's detrimental to the people of Nigeria because it makes you all look like cheats but if you find stupid, gullible and above all greedy oyibos, maghas etc., have your revenge if you feel that's the thing to do. But with scams involving NSK passport, WSA passport, EU ID card and other crap, you lie to and cheat your own brothers and sisters and this is exactly the reason why it has historically been so easy to exploit Africa and why the continent will remain poor and corrupt.
Re: Important Message Re Nsk Passport by Again2(m): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2009
Let me say something else here. I don't mind the 419 scam. I think it's detrimental to the people of Nigeria because it makes you all look like cheats but if you find stupid, gullible and above all greedy oyibos, maghas etc., have your revenge if you feel that's the thing to do. But with scams involving NSK passport, WSA passport, EU ID card and other crap, you lie to and cheat your own brothers and sisters and this is exactly the reason why it has historically been so easy to exploit Africa and why the continent will remain poor and corrupt.

I was agreeing with u untill i read the above.Crime is crime, don't encourage any form of it. the oyibos are human beings as well, and what revenge are u going on about? This is double standard, when oyibo is scammed its cool but when a Nigerian is scammed then hell breaks out? Are u for real?
Re: Important Message Re Nsk Passport by nskchief: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2009
You're right and I'm wrong, a crime is a crime, no doubt about it, it's just that sometimes I can't help feeling that some people falling for the 419 have it coming. I may be wrong though.

As to revenge, I may be wrong again but I was under the impression that Africans hold European colonial responsible for poverty and in some cases ethnic divisions, hence the desire for revenge.

Overall though, you're absolutely right, there is no moral excuse for any scam.

(1)

Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Life In Morocco And France / Quebec Skilled Workers Program / If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.