Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Anyone Needs To Know? Ways To Receive Creditcard Payment On Your Site From Naija - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Anyone Needs To Know? Ways To Receive Creditcard Payment On Your Site From Naija (510 Views)

Shop Dubai Direct From Naija / Be The First To Grab The Cheapest Financial Wind Fall Through Export From Naija / Anyone Needs A Distributor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Needs To Know? Ways To Receive Creditcard Payment On Your Site From Naija by infodiva: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2008
As a nigerian doing business online you might have problem accepting payments on your websites. When applying for a credit card processor Nigerians are mostly turned down. We are providing you with three payment processors that will work well for you and you can receive your payment securely in Nigeria. This and more online payment problems have been solved and packaged for you.

Onlinepay Senator Package

In this package you will know the following:

 How to open a PayPal account from Nigeria and verify it on the same day.
 How to withdraw money from your PayPal account through any Zenith bank ATM in Nigeria.
 Free and instant USA bank account. Use the account to verify PayPal. Make withdrawals and make payment through this account. ATM to withdraw your money in Nigeria.
 How to open a Clickbank account in Nigeria without changing your IP address.
 How receive your Clickbank earnings in Nigeria.
 How to cash your foreign cheques in your bank account Nigeria. You do not have to wait 21 days for the cheque to clear. You receive your payment immediately in Nigeria.
 Three ways to receive credit card payment on your website. On your website you will accept MasterCard and Visa. Payment would be sent to you in Nigeria.
 How to get a reliable Visa debit card for your online purchases.

All these you will get from this Onlinepay Senator package.

HOW TO ORDER THIS ONLINEPAY SENATOR PACKAGE

This package goes for #4500 (four thousand five hundred naira) but I am giving out this package for only #2000 (two thousand naira only). I am giving out this package for #2000 as my end of year bonus. I have being making money online and I noticed that many Nigerians are having problems getting paid online and receiving their earnings. So I am giving this package for only #2000

To order this package, make payment of #2000 to
Bank Name: UBA
Account Name: Erhabor Daniel Etinosa
Account Number: 03950680004409
Note: You can pay from any branch of UBA.

HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE

After you have made the payment, notify us by SMS. Send an SMS to 08052232288 containing your name, the teller number, amount paid, your phone number and your email address.

Immediately I receive this information the payment will be confirmed and then your Onlinepay Senator package will be sent to your email address within 24hrs.

For further enquiries and notification call 08052232288 or send and email to ebook_office@yahoo.com.

Yours faithfully
Erhabor Daniel Etinosa
President and CEO The eBookOffice Ltd

(1) (Reply)

Wahoo! This Is Wonderful / Hurray, New Year Firesale: Naijablueprint Is Live! / Solar Nenergy-solar Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.