Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 (30510 Views)

My Fashion Sketches / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! / Fashion Jewelry Trends For 2010: Pls Post Pics Here ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hello Nairaland,
What I am about to say might sound like a joke or impossible to achieve in a short period of time, but if you believe you can give it a try and become dedicated to it, then the sky is your limit.

I use to hear about the website aliexpress but I never thought it would mean anything to me and I just looked at it as a website filled with bunch of scammers looking for easy prey so I didn't even pay attention to any discussion about the site.

How ever, to cut the story short, I came across a friend who is basically fully into the business and he spent a lot of time and days showing me how it works and how easy it was to just be cashing in without mush hassle. Trust me, he was making as much as N3million every month and he really showed me everything.

I decided to get involved myself, I registered on aliexpress, downloaded the trade manager which was needed to chat with seller to negotiate (price) items and get good discount for more than 4 purchases made from one particular seller. He also showed me how to make the orders with your aliexpress account, make payment and they will ship the items to his agent in china who will now package them together and send them altogether by air freight at a very reasonable cost.

Then these items on arrival are sold through various social networks like facebook, konga, kaymu, jumia and others. Trust me you don't need to do much except just to place orders and update the products you have in stock. The calls will just be coming in and one thing you must learn to do is to be honest with your customers and always try as much as possible not to disappoint them because trust me you might be dealing with other people in business who are retailers and wont not want to disappoint their customers as well.

I started importing fashion jewelries, wristwatches, body care products and any other fashion stuff I find good deals on and know would be fast seller. Now am pay monthly is over a million and the demand is so so on a regular than sometimes I and my workers are over stretched most days to meet up the demands of our customers.

Am sharing this here because I know so many people out here would love to start a profitable business for themselves but are very worried about scams and other online factors that are not pleasant but I was forced to learn that when you are working with the right people and have the correct information about what you want to do, you will have a good business that would grow to greater height.

Am not selling any ebook or whatsoever, my friend thought me for free and I am will to do the same for anyone who would love to get involved in the business.

Whatsapp me via the number on my signature page if you have questions or need any assistance in getting into this kind of business.

Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Blakjewelry(m): 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Aliexpress with their fake jewelries that doesn't last at all. It's fade out in a couple of weeks, jewelries from Aliexpress is a no no.

8 Likes

Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
That is why you have to make proper enquiry before you make purchases. I get my items from very good source and they last. There are lots of fake items obviously but trust me, there are sellers with very good products.
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Blakjewelry(m): 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
Then can send you pm I have tried my hands on different sellers but they all turn out the same. Even the last set I bought were pretty expensive yet it didn't last long.
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
I totally understand what you are trying to say, my friend did mention that he faced stuffs like that when he started so I believe that is why he has and showed me particular people to get my stuffs from.
I am more into wholesale and all my customers usually buy in bulk from me but none of them have ever complained of the products not lasting. I even have a necklace on my neck I got about four months ago and am still using it and it hasn't washed.

I cant say sha but maybe I was lucky to have met those kind of suppliers.
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Blakjewelry:
Then can send you pm I have tried my hands on different sellers but they all turn out the same. Even the last set I bought were pretty expensive yet it didn't last long.

Its like you sent me an email which I cant access. Please if you did kindly send me a message on my number in the my signature below. Thank you
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by bankot123: 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
I also want to go into jewelry business but am so skeptical cos of many fake jeweries on aliexpress. please can you post some of the links were u get ur jeweries from.
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
Unfortunately I don't know how I can post the link here but I will try cus I actually got the contacts from my friend who introduced me to the business and I have their contacts on my trade manager contacts. If I go to aliexpress and use their info to go to where I check the products I want to order I will just copy and paste the address on the website bar address if that's ok
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Emceecee(m): 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
I am interested, how do I contact you or where is the signature page
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by ropoola06: 12:31am On Feb 13, 2015
Pls can u introduce me to dis jewelry business too. Really love to go into it
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by deedian: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2015
Hello, pls can I have your contact details email or phone number, I will like to make some enquiries about your post. tanks
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by desoladearie(f): 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
Please am also interested in dis business. Tenx
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by osaretinevans: 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
I find it difficult to get ur number. please mail me d procedure, nextlevels2013@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Adebaba1(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2016
Hello Nairaland,
What I am about to say might sound like a joke or impossible to achieve in a short period of time, but if you believe you can give it a try and become dedicated to it, then the sky is your limit.

I use to hear about the website aliexpress but I never thought it would mean anything to me and I just looked at it as a website filled with bunch of scammers looking for easy prey so I didn't even pay attention to any discussion about the site.

How ever, to cut the story short, I came across a friend who is basically fully into the business and he spent a lot of time and days showing me how it works and how easy it was to just be cashing in without mush hassle. Trust me, he was making as much as N3million every month and he really showed me everything.

I decided to get involved myself, I registered on aliexpress, downloaded the trade manager which was needed to chat with seller to negotiate (price) items and get good discount for more than 4 purchases made from one particular seller. He also showed me how to make the orders with your aliexpress account, make payment and they will ship the items to his agent in china who will now package them together and send them altogether by air freight at a very reasonable cost.

Then these items on arrival are sold through various social networks like facebook, konga, kaymu, jumia and others. Trust me you don't need to do much except just to place orders and update the products you have in stock. The calls will just be coming in and one thing you must learn to do is to be honest with your customers and always try as much as possible not to disappoint them because trust me you might be dealing with other people in business who are retailers and wont not want to disappoint their customers as well.

I started importing fashion jewelries, wristwatches, body care products and any other fashion stuff I find good deals on and know would be fast seller. Now am pay monthly is over a million and the demand is so so on a regular than sometimes I and my workers are over stretched most days to meet up the demands of our customers.

Am sharing this here because I know so many people out here would love to start a profitable business for themselves but are very worried about scams and other online factors that are not pleasant but I was forced to learn that when you are working with the right people and have the correct information about what you want to do, you will have a good business that would grow to greater height.

Am not selling any ebook or whatsoever, my friend thought me for free and I am will to do the same for anyone who would love to get involved in the business.

Whatsapp me via the number on my signature page if you have questions or need any assistance in getting into this kind of business.

Thank you.
Chief can I get ur whatsapp number
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by yvonne001(f): 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
Please I need links on how to get quality sellers on Aliexpress. I am tired of buying fake jewelries.Thanks
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Blakjewelry(m): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
yvonne001:
Please I need links on how to get quality sellers on Aliexpress. I am tired of buying fake jewelries.Thanks
Check your mail

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by naijagalnxtdoor: 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
I need your contact please
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by facient: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
pls I need ur help....can u help wit ur contact..
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Maiwealth: 9:40pm On May 14, 2017
Please how do i contact u..i need ideas on what to do concerning starting up one
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Monstem: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pls, I'm so interested, how do I contact u ?
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Blakjewelry(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pm me
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Blakjewelry(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Maiwealth:
Please how do i contact u..i need ideas on what to do concerning starting up one
Pm me
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Blakjewelry(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
Monstem:
Pls, I'm so interested, how do I contact u ?
Pm me
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Blakjewelry(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
facient:
pls I need ur help....can u help wit ur contact..
Pm me
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by lazygal: 9:42am On Oct 26, 2017
Hello Nairaland,

Thank you.

There are more fake jeweleries on ALI express than genuine .its quite difficult to get them

I can't access your WhatsApp as you appear as "nobody' so its not highlighting for us to view you profile .can't you edit and change your profile name?
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Blakjewelry(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
lazygal:

There are more fake jeweleries on ALI express than genuine .its quite difficult to get them

I can't access your WhatsApp as you appear as "nobody' so its not highlighting for us to view you profile .can't you edit and change your profile name?
I have his number before but the truth is most of the sellers on AliExpress are fakes, trust me I learned that the hard way. I do have contact to genuine sellers from China but their prices are a bit higher. They have high quality gold plated jewelries, they are one of china's best brand and you over 90 thousand items to pick from with varying prices

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Adebaba1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
Bleeping scammer

Patronize him at your own peril

Nigga will asked you to pay N20K for his useless, mediocre importation ebook with little information then asks you to pay additional money for other tutorials

Bombarding ur whatsapp with unsolicited messages

I strongly advise anyone to stay away from him

Scammer oshi

Abiodun fayemi or whatever the bleep his name is
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Blakjewelry(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Adebaba1:
Bleeping scammer

Patronize him at your own peril

Nigga will asked you to pay N20K for his useless, mediocre importation ebook with little information then asks you to pay additional money for other tutorials

Bombarding ur whatsapp with unsolicited messages

I strongly advise anyone to stay away from him

Scammer oshi

Abiodun fayemi or whatever the bleep his name is
I don't know if it's the same guy you are talking about because I actually contacted him back then though he didn't get to give me the info before I lost his contact. he did not ask anything from me o, though I don't know what transpire between the two of you. Even me self am considering charging a fee o lol after all information is costly, I have to do a lot of trial and error. The only reason I am giving out info free on nairaland is because this platform has really helped me a lot. And for those who want to go into jewelry business should consider the exchange rate.
And also I don't do AliExpress anymore because I consider most jewelries on the platform fake.
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Windflower(f): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Blakjewelry:

I don't know if it's the same guy you are talking about because I actually contacted him back then though he didn't get to give me the info before I lost his contact. he did not ask anything from me o, though I don't know what transpire between the two of you. Even me self am considering charging a fee o lol after all information is costly, I have to do a lot of trial and error. The only reason I am giving out info free on nairaland is because this platform has really helped me a lot. And for those who want to go into jewelry business should consider the exchange rate.
And also I don't do AliExpress anymore because I consider most jewelries on the platform fake.
Hello,so do you mean that the exchange rate isn't favourable for one to start the business now.Also,if you ain't buying from aliexpress,then where are you buying.
Please your advise would be greatly appreciated as I intend starting with wristwatch soon
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Blakjewelry(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Windflower:

Hello,so do you mean that the exchange rate isn't favourable for one to start the business now.Also,if you ain't buying from aliexpress,then where are you buying.
Please your advise would be greatly appreciated as I intend starting with wristwatch soon
Wristwatch business is OK if you are buying from AliExpress but if you are buying large quantity I prefer alibaba, they sell whole. And yes the exchange rate is something to consider, from 165 to present 370 do charge by bank. Though it all depends on your target market sha
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by Windflower(f): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
Blakjewelry:

Wristwatch business is OK if you are buying from AliExpress but if you are buying large quantity I prefer alibaba, they sell whole. And yes the exchange rate is something to consider, from 165 to present 370 do charge by bank. Though it all depends on your target market sha
Hmmm,can I send you a pm
Re: How I Started My Fashion Jewelry Business With N100,000 by lazygal: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Blakjewelry:

I have his number before but the truth is most of the sellers on AliExpress are fakes, trust me I learned that the hard way. I do have contact to genuine sellers from China but their prices are a bit higher. They have high quality gold plated jewelries, they are one of china's best brand and you over 90 thousand items to pick from with varying prices

Guy assist us ..it all boils down to power of negotiation .as long as quality and durability dey tlanx person fit make small profit .please just assist us.economy of any country is strengthen by private sector .economy of Nigeria isn't excluded. Its a pity that we need to look out wards for certain businesses as basic neccesitirs such as raw materials,electricity,good loans with low collateral are missing from Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grow Your Natural Hair Long / Nyekachi Douglas Wins Top Model At The Miss World 2019 / A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.