Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] (5381 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story / Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
What would you do? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by xpac01(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hahahahaha! Orisirisi
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by Moblord(m): 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
OP you're a girl so answer first

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by motherlode: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
cheesy 1. what you do is keep standing wink
2. Take a photo of it undecided if he slaps you resist it cheesy
3. Post it on Nairaland with the topic " SHOCKING!!! See what my husband has kept for me on our marriage night!!! " grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
motherlode:
cheesy 1. what you do is keep standing wink
2. Take a photo of it undecided if he slaps you resist it cheesy
3. Post it on Nairaland with the topic " SHOCKING!!! See what my husband has kept for me on our marriage night!!! " grin
You're a sadist!! grin grin
How about p-enis enlargement pills?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by Stillfire: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lol, is that a groundnut or what?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by edwife(f): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
I can't deal with this.... cheesy

Wicked!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lol, this one forget peni s carry toothpick come.
I will walk out of the marriage, too small to manage

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
Stillfire:
Lol, is that a groundnut or what?
LOL. grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
nothing will change my undying love for him. So long we can procreate i will be happy either way. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
YeeeeeeYeeeeeee!!! I won't find that on my wedding night cos peeping before the D day is a prerequisite grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by Mzgracie(f): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
I'll start crying.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by freecocoa(f): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
This can never happen to me, if I manage agree to no sex(which is almost impossible), I surely must touch and see whether e fit stand atleast.

Abeg scratch that, there's no way I'm not phocking whom I'll marry before I accept/propose the marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by Rosarie(f): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
whag will u also do if u ve kept urself holy n d day u want to ve sex befre marriage as ur are on it d sounding bell rings.rappture and u ve been holy all diz years n jst one mistake devil will take u to an ETERNAL life of fire!ask God befr u say i do n ne will nva lead u astray. At op pls stop giving pple a dead mindset:

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by ladyju(f): 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
All I feel for him is just pity.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by Sommey(m): 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
This can never happen to me, if I manage agree to no sex(which is almost impossible), I surely must touch and see whether e fit stand atleast.

Abeg scratch that, there's no way I'm not phocking whom I'll marry before I accept/propose the marriage.

Where have u been?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by whao: 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
I pity some ladies! Are you blaming the man for having such wonderful God created flesh or blaming God for making it small that way?.

Must of you ladies who re fun of fornication should rethink cos' knowing your man before marriage does not give you the guaranty of lasting marriage. 1Cor 7:2 say "Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband".

The size of manhood has nothing to do with peace N joy of marriage but the neglect of the creator of marriage (God). Be warn of discrimination.

Make a choice ------------ long pen is and trouble marriage or short pen is and peaceful home.??

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by Mamaflex(f): 12:29am On Dec 11, 2014
Iffa hear
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by saintneo(m): 2:15am On Dec 11, 2014
I believe that picture was photoshoped. Prick not fit small like that na haba. That's less than an inch, pen cover and there isn't any flesh round it.

Ladies, is this for real?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2014
Rosarie:
whag will u also do if u ve kept urself holy n d day u want to ve sex befre marriage as ur are on it d sounding bell rings.rappture and u ve been holy all diz years n jst one mistake devil will take u to an ETERNAL life of fire!ask God befr u say i do n ne will nva lead u astray. At op pls stop giving pple a dead mindset:
whao:
I pity some ladies! Are you blaming the man for having such wonderful God created flesh or blaming God for making it small that way?.

Must of you ladies who re fun of fornication should rethink cos' knowing your man before marriage does not give you the guaranty of lasting marriage. 1Cor 7:2 say "Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband".

The size of manhood has nothing to do with peace N joy of marriage but the neglect of the creator of marriage (God). Be warn of discrimination.

Make a choice ------------ long pen is and trouble marriage or short pen is and peaceful home.??

You're taking this a bit too seriously.
It's just a tongue-in-cheek thingy. wink
P-enis size doesn't make a man and we all know it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by DukeNija(m): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2014
Mondisweets:
nothing will change my undying love for him. So long we can procreate i will be happy either way. cheesy grin

Wow!! This is really hard to believe
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by austine4real(m): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2014
freecocoa:

sure babe always on point
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by checkdate(m): 11:33am On Dec 11, 2014
moreeni:
YeeeeeeYeeeeeee!!! I won't find that on my wedding night cos peeping before the D day is a prerequisite grin grin grin
YES YOUR HEAD DEY THERE. As long as he is not penetrating it into your honey pot.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by enoqueen: 11:37am On Dec 11, 2014
If he can make very good use of his tongue, no problems. wink
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by phabulous88(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lol
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by iykedare(m): 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mondisweets:

why settle for less when I can offer you one the size of your arm?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
iykedare:

why settle for less when I can offer you one the size of your arm?
give me your chest alone i still want to live please

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by sexymoma(f): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
Na to dey cry remain o and start consoling masef wid olamide`s song
**Iru kileyi omo anifowose**

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
I thought people do marry for love and not joystick. if I think otherwise on my wedding night, I will return d product coz, it's incomplete
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by thorbar(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
ROTF...is dis real?...can a guy really av dis,
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by yurme(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
sexymoma:
Na to dey cry remain o and start consoling masef wid olamide`s song
**Iru kileyi omo anifowose**
hahahahhahaha *faintz*
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Found This On Your Wedding Night?.....[photo] by lilmax(m): 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mzgracie:
I'll start crying.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? / How Some Wives Are Continually Raped But Can't Speak Up / How Did You Celebrate Your 1st Marriage Anniversary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.