Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

A Look At APC Presidential Aspirants Educational Background And Age - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Look At APC Presidential Aspirants Educational Background And Age (1128 Views)

Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Look At APC Presidential Aspirants Educational Background And Age by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2014

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Look At APC Presidential Aspirants Educational Background And Age by morefire: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
now i see why we were and are still being ruled like animals

so na Phd Zoology self

hiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: A Look At APC Presidential Aspirants Educational Background And Age by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
morefire:
now i see we were and are still being ruled like animals

so na Phd Zoology self

hiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssss
eeeeehn?

Re: A Look At APC Presidential Aspirants Educational Background And Age by motherlode: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
@op, you must be stupid undecided
1. Did you see DIPLOMA IN ARABIC in buhari's educational background, you are the religious bigot cheesy
2. You said A.P.C presidential candidate has GEJ decamped to A.P.C cheesy tell him that we reject him grin
3. PHD in zoology, i know you must be an animal undecided that is why you want GEJ to rule you as your president in Republic of Otuoke cheesy
Re: A Look At APC Presidential Aspirants Educational Background And Age by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
motherlode:
@op, you must be stupid undecided
1. Did you see DIPLOMA IN ARABIC in buhari's educational background, you are the religious bigot cheesy
2. You said A.P.C presidential candidate has GEJ decamped to A.P.C cheesy tell him that we reject him grin
3. PHD in zoology, i know you must be an animal undecided that is why you want GEJ to rule you as a Nigerian cheesy

huh?

(1) (Reply)

If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? / Urgent INFORMATION For All CHRISTIANS! / Pastor Bakare Rejects Rolls Royce Gift....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.